Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Kief In Ssv?

• Please log in to reply

MileHighPotHead

MileHighPotHead

Mile High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 265 posts

Yea so I saw one about the Solo and was wondering if I could use my kief in a SSV?  I have about 2.2 grams on top shelf kief and I'm tryna get medicated.  could i just scoop up a kief bowl?  

POTatato Head

POTatato Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,237 posts

Yes you can just put it in the bowl. You might have some pass through the screen depending on how much buildup it has but it shouldnt be much.

• MileHighPotHead likes this

MileHighPotHead

MileHighPotHead

Mile High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 265 posts

Cool thanks, I just didn't know if it would all go through the screen or not.  thanks again

locsfresh

locsfresh

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Cool thanks, I just didn't know if it would all go through the screen or not.  thanks again

I would highly suggest to put some bud on the bottom before keif, it will help stop your screen from clogging up from it and it will stop the keif from going through the screen too. I do this all the time with my ssv  :yummy:

• MileHighPotHead likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users