Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Zenpen Portable Vaporizer

vapor vaporizer NEw review portable flowers oil vape pen pocket

• Please log in to reply

PackSoLOUD

PackSoLOUD

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

:laughing: I've been waiting to review a product for awhile now, I've been trying to put my name out as a good honest reviewer. I would love to review this piece.

But to refer to your question regarding only working with herbs, it's internal components might not be made for gooey expanding concentrates that make big bubbles and such. Although you could probably jerry rig it to make it work (put cotton in the bowl and surround your concentrate with it), it's not recommended. You can get a perfectly good oil pen for that. :wave:

oils is definitely harder to get a hold of. I am not about that life. Just the regular shit. A dime bag with some dry herb. but i commented on the zenpen website, we've gone back and forth they're real cool. They told me that the pen was made especially for dry herbs. hopefully it's true. 

Georgetoast

Georgetoast

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Is their blog site down?

Yosh139

Yosh139

Vapor Enthusiast

• Bronze Member
  • 6,779 posts

• PackSoLOUD likes this

Georgetoast

Georgetoast

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Is the zenpen still going to come out? Cause their site and Facebook is down, I think something's is wrong 😖

POTatato Head

POTatato Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,214 posts

They said they will be re launching some time soon over on fuck combustion.

• Georgetoast likes this

juke52

juke52

• Registered Upgraded
  • 132 posts
Yeah, things aren't looking good for Zen Pen. Not a good sign when your website disappears without notice, before the product is even introduced. And I had such high hopes...

PackSoLOUD

PackSoLOUD

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Yeah, things aren't looking good for Zen Pen. Not a good sign when your website disappears without notice, before the product is even introduced. And I had such high hopes...

true

Tree Burner

Tree Burner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,465 posts

Shit happens, after this much interest and involvement they are not going to dump the idea. Personally, if it comes out and works I'll drop the money on one quick. I'm sure they know if they come out with the first nice pen that actually does a good at vaping they will have a huge customer base.

juke52

juke52

• Registered Upgraded
  • 132 posts
Well, they seemed sincere, so I hope for the best possible outcome, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

juke52

juke52

• Registered Upgraded
  • 132 posts
I received an update e-mail from the (formerly) Zen Pen folks yesterday. Turns out they found themselves in a legal dispute over the name of the product, which is why all of their online references to that name disappeared a few weeks ago. They've renamed it the Grasshopper, and also posted a video on youtube showing a prototype in use. I'm encouraged again!

They're now saying they'll be starting their crowd funding efforts later this month.

POTatato Head

POTatato Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,214 posts

Finally what we have been asking to see for months it seems a video showing that it will produce vapor. I would like to see the design of how they are going to all convection though. Also I didnt realise the weed was going to right in to that mouthpiece, vapor might be very hot from it. 

juke52

juke52

• Registered Upgraded
  • 132 posts

They've posted a couple of new videos on the grasshoppervape.com website:http://grasshoppervape.com/blog/?p=662

This thing keeps looking better and better.  I hope they can keep the price at $99.

juke52

juke52

• Registered Upgraded
  • 132 posts
According to another post under the new name Grasshopper Vape Pen, the crowd funding effort begins tomorrow, 11/16. I'm in!

Edited by juke52, 15 November 2013 - 08:56 PM.

• Jojo0420 likes this

juke52

juke52

• Registered Upgraded
  • 132 posts
http://grasshoppervape.com/blog/?p=683
  • Jojo0420 likes this

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,296 posts

They just need to stay away from the "gorilla" type spamming that they did here a few hours ago.   The guy just got banned and all of his posts removed. 

Thanks mods for staying on top of this.

• Jojo0420 likes this

juke52

juke52

• Registered Upgraded
  • 132 posts
Didn't see the spam - was it one of the guys from the company? That kind of sucks.

Anyway, they're over the $20k target they'd hoped to reach today, so things are looking good so far.

Tree Burner

Tree Burner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,465 posts

They just need to stay away from the "gorilla" type spamming that they did here a few hours ago.   The guy just got banned and all of his posts removed. 

Thanks mods for staying on top of this.

I'll be ecstatic if their product comes out and works. I'll buy one in an instant BUT if I see them doing that shit......straight up, I won't buy one. Bet on that.

If you're product is what you say it is......you don't need to do that.

Edited by Tree Burner, 17 November 2013 - 02:51 AM.

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,296 posts

Didn't see the spam - was it one of the guys from the company?

Yeah.   Guy came in here with no previous posts and spams 12 different threads with the exact same thing about the Grasshopper and that people should go to their site.  Just really tacky......

Edited by lwien, 17 November 2013 - 02:58 AM.

Tree Burner

Tree Burner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,465 posts

Yeah.   Guy came in here with no previous posts and spams 12 different threads with the exact same thing about the Grasshopper and that people should go to their site.  Just really tacky......

I can't stand when companies spam shit. Whether it be e-mail, phone, forum, etc. I'd rather go to a different company and pay more. In this case with an object that I don't "need" along with the fact here are many many smoking devices..... I just won't buy it.

Edited by Tree Burner, 17 November 2013 - 03:03 AM.

POTatato Head

POTatato Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,214 posts

Looks like the initial influx of orders is over. Things are starting to slow down now I hope they can make the $100,000 mark.

• Georgetoast likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vapor, vaporizer, NEw, review, portable, flowers, oil, vape, pen, pocket

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users