Zenpen Portable Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by zenpen, Jun 18, 2013.

oils is definitely harder to get a hold of. I am not about that life. Just the regular shit. A dime bag with some dry herb. but i commented on the zenpen website, we've gone back and forth they're real cool. They told me that the pen was made especially for dry herbs. hopefully it's true. 

2. Is their blog site down?

Yeah same here which is why I use the Solo. Hopefully the Zen Pen is almost as good or the same in vapor production. I also hope it has a good battery life.

And there's one out right now that's similar (although not with an element of convection) is the T-vape. It's conduction, which usually doesn't produce as much vapor.

4. Is the zenpen still going to come out? Cause their site and Facebook is down, I think something's is wrong 😖

5. They said they will be re launching some time soon over on fuck combustion.

6. Yeah, things aren't looking good for Zen Pen. Not a good sign when your website disappears without notice, before the product is even introduced. And I had such high hopes...

7. true

8. Shit happens, after this much interest and involvement they are not going to dump the idea. Personally, if it comes out and works I'll drop the money on one quick. I'm sure they know if they come out with the first nice pen that actually does a good at vaping they will have a huge customer base.

9. Well, they seemed sincere, so I hope for the best possible outcome, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

10. I received an update e-mail from the (formerly) Zen Pen folks yesterday. Turns out they found themselves in a legal dispute over the name of the product, which is why all of their online references to that name disappeared a few weeks ago. They've renamed it the Grasshopper, and also posted a video on youtube showing a prototype in use. I'm encouraged again!

They're now saying they'll be starting their crowd funding efforts later this month.

11. Finally what we have been asking to see for months it seems a video showing that it will produce vapor. I would like to see the design of how they are going to all convection though. Also I didnt realise the weed was going to right in to that mouthpiece, vapor might be very hot from it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZK9rQ553sw

12. They've posted a couple of new videos on the grasshoppervape.com website:http://grasshoppervape.com/blog/?p=662

This thing keeps looking better and better.  I hope they can keep the price at $99.

13. #113 juke52, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    According to another post under the new name Grasshopper Vape Pen, the crowd funding effort begins tomorrow, 11/16. I'm in!

14. They just need to stay away from the "gorilla" type spamming that they did here a few hours ago.   The guy just got banned and all of his posts removed. 

Thanks mods for staying on top of this.

15. Didn't see the spam - was it one of the guys from the company? That kind of sucks.

Anyway, they're over the $20k target they'd hoped to reach today, so things are looking good so far.

16. #117 Tree Burner, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    I'll be ecstatic if their product comes out and works. I'll buy one in an instant BUT if I see them doing that shit......straight up, I won't buy one. Bet on that.

If you're product is what you say it is......you don't need to do that.

17. #118 lwien, Nov 17, 2013

Yeah.   Guy came in here with no previous posts and spams 12 different threads with the exact same thing about the Grasshopper and that people should go to their site.  Just really tacky......

18. #119 Tree Burner, Nov 17, 2013
    I can't stand when companies spam shit. Whether it be e-mail, phone, forum, etc. I'd rather go to a different company and pay more. In this case with an object that I don't "need" along with the fact here are many many smoking devices..... I just won't buy it.

19. Looks like the initial influx of orders is over. Things are starting to slow down now I hope they can make the $100,000 mark.