Gold Hills Ganga 2013

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Looking really nice gold hill! Your cookies is beastly can't wait to see what she puts out for ya! everything looking mean and green man keep on keepin on.

2. Thanks guys, organics is really working for me this season. I got a care package from Narnia today, so I desided to pop some noctual seeds today. I'll finish them in some grow bags or smart pots. So a here's a video of berner and his buddy the creator of Girl Scout cookies thin mints. He explains that it's not cherry pie in cookies but has the same parent Durban poison. I dunno I thought it was interesting. http://youtu.be/FwDkikbJbP8

3. #43 RichardDean, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    Imgetting ready to flipa few cookies here ooohhhbb ;) into the oven for some bake time.

4. Nice I can't wait to see what they do, mama is the only one of us yet to flower out this cut of cookies. Cookies!

5. Cookies got put out in the 25 and 2 20s. Ripped out the pine wrecks just werent switching to my liking so gone wooo.pics in my journal healthy starts indeed roots were crazy already.

6. Speaking of cookies... 17 days from cuttings one is for sticky b the other are for drew. Roots are going crazy.. image.jpg image.jpg

7. I wish my indoor was a better example of what she can do. I think the outdoor will be much more impressive. I had heat and lighting issues in my grow room. My timer broke without me realizing it for a couple days, so they got 24/0 light all the sudden, mid way through flowering. It was during my extremely exhausted sleep all the time phase I was going through, so I wasn't ever awake late enough to see that the lights weren't going off. That messed with things and made her start foxtailing and shoot out some nanners.

What I can tell you is she stayed green and healthy looking all the way till the end. She takes longer to finish than my purple diesel (but so do most strains) and she seems like a good yielder. The purple diesel that I grew along side her grow branchier with smaller buds, compared to the one nice top cola on the cookies. So far the bottom is finishing faster than the top, and she's just a few days from harvest I'd say. I'll let you know if she self seeded, or if the nanners were sterile. At this point I'm not tripping about anything. I'll just be happy to make it to harvest this season.

8. Hahaha love the clear cups man ;)

9. Commend u mama hard enough running a grow with full attention but u seem to handle it just fine considering ur responsibilities as a full time parent and wife.

10. I got it easy, but i guess it not all easy being away from my son is very difficult indeed. :-(

11. #51 mjmama25, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    I don't know how you do it. I'd be the biggest wreck without my kids. The longest I've been away from them is 24 hours, and you know what I was doing? Going to visit my husbands kid, lol. Growing is easy shit compared to raising a family. Just think of how often I have to feed and water them.  ;)  :p  :poke:

12. People are just like plants we need nutes light and water, and of course most importantly love. Only way i survive is staying in constant contact with him and knowing he missesandloves me just as much as I do him. I talked to my ex recently she is finally realizing my sonneeds more time with me and wants himto spend more time out here if he can so next summer might have him the whole time. Yaya. :-D less growing next year and way more time being a dad like I should be able to.

13. Plants couldn't be better. Great soil mix. When do you think they will start flowering? I have one that started to flower and is revegging. Hoping it gets larger.

14. What's up KI? Welcome. Um I'm not sure when they'll flower this year, im growing all different strains from last year. Last year my bbhb was the first to flower it started August 3.

15. Thanks for the info. My plants are going to be monsters. They are in the ground and 3 ft plus. My target is 1-2 lbs plant but I wouldn't be surprised to get more,

16. Went down to the Garden to check and see if it needed water, plants are looking great! The GDP is really taking off right now. But something came and ate the tops of my sour diesel's very weird didn't touch anything else just the two tiny sour diesel's, guess a deer could resist, they're both toped now haha. And we've been having crazy grasshopper invasion last couple weeks, I spray often preventatively all the plants seem fine, except the sour d, they love them. So sticky sorry about your clone its been topped and has some holes in the leaves lol

17. It's all good, the bugs and animals only like the dankest ones lol

18. And yes that's the one problem with that girl. Bugs do seem to really gravitate to her.

19. The sour d on the farm is the biggest one out there of my plants haha. No bugs yet my bro hahas been spraying once a week.

20. Yea she's an extreme girl. Feed her as much as you want, train her and abuse her as much as you want, spray her as much as you want. She just loves all of it. She's a pig in every way