Gold Hills Ganga 2013

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jun 17, 2013.

1. I'm stealing most of your soil recipe . ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384858611.887619.jpg

Dig, scoop, drop, drip, cut, crop, bag, burn, repeat.......

2. gold whats up doggy hapyy turkey my man.. you think this is the same gsc cut you had? i found a mother here in town is this the right one?[​IMG]

3. What's up home skillet? Hope you had a nice day. By just looking at the bud it looks like mine, but what's the smell like? What's the plant structure like? Mine was branchy would have a strong main cola, but lots of side branching, stems flexible and thin but not weak very bendy. But that light sandy purple on thise fans is the right color, the resin glands should be malted purple that give the buds a "Dalmatian" of purps look. I can't tell if they are there or not.

But the thing to remember too is mine was outside and big and organic and it was cold here then so some of the colors I got might not show up unless its cold, or maybe I got more fade because I fed less etc. The only way to know is to smoke it.

Hope that helped, I say fuck it, get it and fuck around with it might be awesome. Good luck.

4. GSC thin mints gold hill 2013
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385928185.179525.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385928201.829442.jpg
    Fire

5. Final tally is in, finally only took 5 months, GSC 6.5 lbs, GDP 2.5, lb, sour straw 1.5, sd 1/4 lb, and nocturnals 1/2 lb, so 11 1/4 lbs total. Not bad for three holes and 2 ten gal grow bags. My goal was ten and I did it, I'm a happy man, didn't think I was gunna make it to it but man did I have some shit stored away that I forgot about. Thanks for tuning in 2014 has already begun over on my other thread. Peace and pot.

6. Nice pull gold..im sure your stuff is top notch ;)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yes they are

8. can i just give u guys teh forum cut lol

9. I appreciate the offer, but I don't want it, to be honest I'm so sick of all the bullshit involved with the cookies that I don't want anything to do with it anymore, the only reason I kept my cut and have not changed the name to get away from the BS is I like the taste and effects and I have friends and patiences that really like the meds. I'm not even running my cookies this year I am only giving cuts to growmies and keeping the strain alive. With all due respect you cookie fanatics can keep them, I don't want any, i don't want that drama, I have many other strains I'm more excited about this year. Go check out my 2014 journal if your interested in befriending me, thanks good luck to ya.

10. it is gunna be swamped this year anyway like they do every strain,your right gold not even worth it because lkie u said you got a ton of good shit haha

11. Uk cheese and the GDP loving the 707 sun and my compost tea ;) IMG_20140414_114153.jpg
    Some ofthe dark genes you gave me :-D
    IMG_20140414_114142.jpg