Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Do You Stay High For?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by topdog82, Jun 17, 2013.

1. about an hour and a half usually, little bit longer in the morning lol

2. Actually smoking hash right now. Wifes in bed so I rolled a nice spliff for myself as I watch tv and unwind.

I've been smoking bud for 15 years and growing for the past 7. My tolerance is high as to where tinctures and edibles have little effect. I've been limiting myself and going on a dative in the day indica at night kinda diet. Bed time calls for hash though.

3. well well well.. looky there.. if u ever build a tolerance to that hashish then we'll start talking rehab bro lmfao.. naA tolerance break it... hell nothing a 6 pack cant fix.. ive been toking since i was 14.. when i made this account.. im 23 now...

4. Usually around 3/4 hours

5. Maybe like 2-3 hours, then a fuzzy afterglow for another hour or 2.

6. I smoke oil 2-4 hrs

7. Like 30 minutes to an hour maybe.  My tolerance is high for ridiculously high for weed and other things too...

8. Right about an hour I would say, I rarely get great bud. Great bud usally hour and a half with a 2-3 hour afterbuzz which is always nice.

9. Well I consumed around a Q every two weeks for around 2 and a half years and now I only stay high for like an hour, hour and a half if it's good stuff. But that's the price to pay for being high most of the time. :bongin:

10. 4 hours roughly. I'm sober after that. My tolerance has gone way down though since i have been living at my parents for a month and can't smoke. I'm excited to see how big of a difference it makes :smoke:

11. If I smoke a quarter of a bowl, I'll be very high for 3 hours and feel mellowed out for a few hours after that. If I smoke a whole bowl, I'd just be wrecked and probably end up passing out. I'm a daily smoker so I have no fucking idea why my tolerance is so low. 

12. Stoned for about an hour, give or take, and high for about another hour. 

13. Depends how I smoke it.

- 1-2 bowls in the vape usually last about 1.5 hours before I notice i'm not too high anymore. After-effects last about 30 mins - 1 hour

- Smokin a King Size 1 paper to my face has me high for a solid 2.5 hours with about 1.5 hours of the after-effects

14. Holy shit and i thought i had a high tolerance :laughing: i couldn't imagine being high less than an hour but then again i do dab.

15. High?  Not very long....under the influence....all day...

16. not long enough, but long enough to fall asleep. I love this new green crack but wears off a bit quick

17. With Dank, 2-3+ hrs then I sail.
    With Mids, 1-2.05 hrs but then I get a headache and burn out feeling. 

18. U can smoke to suit your tolerance, if I have shit to do and don't wanna get to wasted but wanna take the edge off I'll have a toke or two then save rest of cone til later. On the other hand if I wanna get smashed I''ll smoke til I feel satisfiedly smashed! Just play around have as little or as much as YOU need.

send me sum stickys

19. Depends. Lately work has been ultra slow with it not not being slow for a while so I smoke all day on a pen vape, and all night till bed lol. Its great.