Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its 2013... Is Synthetic Urine Still Reliable?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lreyes66, Jun 11, 2013.

2. How did you warm up the urine ?? I have a drug test coming up next week and bought synthetic urine and not sure how to warm it up and everything to be ready for the test :(

3. Just in a microwave will work man. About 10 sec.
    It should have come with instructions...

4. I just took some hot water and stuck it in a cup. Then while I was driving to the drug testing place I had the urine in a bottle sitting in the hot water. I passed with flying color!

5. Quick fix now has uric acid in them now? 

Not sure if the drug test labs here in texas test for uric acid but if quickfix new batches now have uric acid to fool uric acid test then thats f'ing great!

I never had to take the pre-employment screen i posted about earlier since I didnt end up getting the job but still searching for a internship so i guess its a reliever knowing quick fix is up to date.

6. http://www.detoxezpass.com/quick-fix-uric-acid.html

maybe its canadian made?  i live in arizona and this is what they sell at the local smoke shop closest to my house.  i havent failed once and i have a job where i am DOT registered because i drive a van with hazardous chemicals (liquid refrigerant) and i have to take a drug test through them.

7. I just used 'Serious monkey Business' and it worked for me.  I was nervous but if you follow the instuctions and make sure it's up to temp (arround 93-98 degrees F) all should go well.    

8. #28 derek420high, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
    I used quick fox a month ago at lab corp and it worked with no problem...now I've been transferred to different place still with same company and now have to test again...I ordered 2 of the 3 oz quick fix and am so relaxed I'm stoned as I'm typing this...when I stressed last time someone pointed out the lab is there to make money also...they start with easiest cheapest test and if it passes no need to go on

9. Whenever I see one of these threads I immediately think of that Workaholics episode where Blake pees into the entire office's urine samples :laughing:

10. Just got word I passed the test using quick fix plus.....that's 2 for 2.....I lol when I think I used to try and detox using drinks and jogging...the nights I stayed up sweating to Try and pass a test 2 weeks away....quick fix is sooo easy it's literally stupid proof..just make sure temp is between 90-100....oh and u have to shake the heater pad for like 15 minutes to get it to stay hot...I was shaking it for like 2 and nothing was happening.....steady 15 minute shake

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Just used "Quick Fix" a few days ago.  Went to a lab.  Got call from MSO saying they found antibiotics usedfor liver/kidney problems and synthetic urine.

12. Took a UA last Friday for a job.  Used "Quick Fix", the urine got sent to a lab.  Just got call from MSO saying they found antibiotics commonly used for liver/kidney problems and SYNTHETIC URINE.  Don't know how to respond to HR to the company.  I might be able to retest, any suggestion on how to approach this?

13. lololol I'm sure that's true, Mr. 2 posts.

14. #34 Sunnyvale, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    @[member="derek420high"] Was it Quick Fix 5.7 or 6.0? 6.0 has been recalled due to failures in ohio. I have a piss test at lab corp for a hospital job and I'm thinking I'm going to order the canadian version of quick fix 5.7 with the separate pack of uric acid you mix in. The 6.0 version is supposed to have uric acid or urea already mixed but uric acid doesn't have a long shelf life so that's my concern. Plus the fact that as as recent as october there have been confirmed failures with 6.0 at labcorp only in ohio. I'm getting the canadian version 5.7 and making sure I get a batch that wasn't recalled. 

15. Hey guys,

So I bought Quick Fix Plus 6.0 from a local headshop here in Northern California to take a pre-employment 5 dot screen. The test was administered on Tuesday and I just got a call today (Friday) from the lab. They said the test was inconclusive and were somewhat abrasive and asked me if I was taken any antibiotics/prescriptions and if I brought anything into the test with me. I of course said no, so the response was "Ok, we will let the employer know and you'll hear back from them"

Can they really determine if the urine is synthetic?

I emailed HR and let her know I received that call and clearly something went wrong so I'd like to retest today -- have yet to hear back.

I did call SpectrumLabs and they said they have been having some issues with the pre-mixed solution. Her recommendation was to get the Canadian batch where you add the Uric acid -- they've never had an issue there. 

So...that's where I'm at. This is my dream job and yes I have my MMJ. 

I'll keep everyone updated, any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated. Just need to kill this anxiety...without smoking

16. #36 Davenport-guy, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    If you are worried about carrying it and keeping the bottle warm walmart jock with a pouch for a cup is awesome I use the toe warmer's check the temp rating on the back the one's I use go to 99 deg and have adhesive on them and stick right on the bottle 

17. This actually works. I passed a test similar to that given to me by my probation officer. Go to the grocery store and buy certo. It is fruit pectin and should be in the same aisle as jello. While you are there by a 32 oz bottle of lemon lime Gatorade and vitamin b pills (if clear looking pee would be a problem). 2-3 hours before your test, mix one package of the certo with the Gatorade and down it. Make sure to take one or two sips before putting the certo in so it doesn't overflow. It doesn't taste too bad but it's kinda thick. Next, you have to drink 3 bottles of water. Poland spring, store brand, whatever you have laying around. Down these three bottles in the time you have before your test. Make sure to pee 3 times before you test. Take 4 b vitamins with the waters if you need your urine to be yellow. Give yourself 4 days clean to be safe but I know people that pass and smoke the night before. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Synthetic urine IS NOT reliable.  I just failed a test in washington state March 5 2013 using Quick Fix.  The lab said the sample was not consistant with human urine.  It is a sad day in humanity when a person cannot use a harmless plant when  alcohol is pushed in mainstream society as a fix all.  With all the medical conditions that Cannabis helps, it should be criminal to keep this plant out of the hands of the people while big pharma makes countless millions on deadly drugs.  We have a endocannabinoid system in multiple systems in our body for crying out loud!

Lab test as in Labcorp? Quick Fix passed a Labcorp test for me in 2011.

20. I love how everyone who failed has four posts :laughing:

I've used iPee, U-Pass, and Quick Fix successfully many times over the years, with both dipstick tests and lab testing at LabCorp. And in 2014, used Quick Fix 6.0 successfully for a lab test at MedTox. All of these tests have been in either Kentucky, Tennessee, or Arizona, and the MedTox lab is in Minnesota, so I can't speak for the states that do uric acid testing (Oregon, Washington, California, Ohio, West Virginia, possibly a few others). But Quick Fix 5.7 comes with uric acid, and I believe a few other varieties of synthetic urine do as well. And of course, there's always freeze dried real urine.

Be smart, and do your homework. Drug tests can be a little tricky to work around, but never impossible :)