Tailz In The Dungeon

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Tailz, Jun 10, 2013.

1. 16 days from flip...

2. I say do it.. if ya decide not to keep it, well, exp points..

one bud at a time

3. couldnt hurt i suppose...

4.  Precisely Hyper. I cloned Ogre at like 5 weeks from flip and I hate to think if I did not. I consider that to be one of my biggest plays of the year. I took four lower branches and rooted them. Man I would do it, like Hyper says the experience alone is worth it. I have never seen anything like it. I literally rooted four buds and then three of them grew into plants. You don't have to have regrets, it aint to late man.

5. ima go for it first thing in the morn..

6. #46 DopestDope13, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013

I dont think its ever too late honestly. Remember that diablo clone i took in like the 5th week of flower and it branched out all crazy from the bud itself. I think its in my old journal. They just take forever to root then revert back to veg, but the bud itself will branch out into like 5 or 6 tops. I dont know it worked for me, with that strain anyway. Now i have to try and clone one right before harvest huh lol

7.  I would go for it. The only thing you have to lose is that genetic. And the only way you will lose it is if you just let it go.

8. one bud at a time

9. Ooooh, top secret!! Cant.. i always got a little top secret... thats like popcorn or something isnt it? Extra cannabutter and peanut M&M's, fuck ya, let the show begin..

one bud at a time

10. I will be following.

My grow is on day 17 using 1000 watts ( 400+600)

11. Welcome jim.
    Always like seeing a new name around.

12. #52 Tailz, Jun 11, 2013
    Ooooh, top secret!! Cant.. i always got a little top secret... thats like popcorn or something isnt it? Extra cannabutter and peanut M&M's, fuck ya, let the show begin..

one bud at a time

</blockquote>lolz...
    I enjoy being ninja.. :ph34r:

Veg room:
    1370938586087.jpg

I'm allergic to peanuts.. :angry:

13. Daily: side note: took 2 cutting from the KnC thank you guys for giving me the push to do so...

blackwater A: 

[​IMG]

white widow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dinachem:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

kush n cheese:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Ooooh, top secret!! Cant.. i always got a little top secret... thats like popcorn or something isnt it? Extra cannabutter and peanut M&M's, fuck ya, let the show begin..

one bud at a time

</blockquote>lolz...

I enjoy being ninja.. :ph34r:

Veg room:

View attachment 1222865

I'm allergic to peanuts.. :angry:

</p></blockquote> but u wanna make firecrackers? Great move on the KnC clone.. just keep in mind it may take a little longer to root but in yer setup it will happen...

one bud at a time

15. lolz.. sesame seed butter....  :yummy:

16.  I think from the looks of how frosty the KnC is you will not regret this. You will get to see these reveg and that is fun also. When I did this with Ogre I started to feel like there was hope again instead of just watching one of my favorites go away.

17. #57 Tailz, Jun 11, 2013
    she has been the fastest flowerer so far...
    i think next seed order whenever that ends up being will be dinafem again.
    very impressed by them so far...
    doesnt seem to be much variation from strain to strain,
    seed to seed in their product.
    ive done their widow,chem,knc,WWauto 
    about 25 seeds, only seen a couple off phenos...

18. Interesting, what is dinafems biggest seller?

19. :wave: Dungeon Dwellers 

20. Looks great. How many do you have under your 1000? I wish I did less as it has become hard to water with not that much space lol.

Also what size pots?

I'm excited to see how my 400+600 compares to your 1000.