Tailz In The Dungeon

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Tailz, Jun 10, 2013.

1. #5182 ludachris420, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    question, I'm big on cheese strains but if this kush and cheese is og kushxUK cheese then where did they get the cheese male?

• Like Like x 2
  2. I ran a pack of 5 c.c. blackwater and 4 out of 5 hermd on me.course the one I kept is a nice cut and heavy yielder.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Its a fem seed from dinafem. Doesn't mean they ever used a male in the breeding process.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #5185 ludachris420, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    ahhh.. so they selfed the uk cheese cut.. I gotcha.. so was more like a genetically engineered process then a breeding process. .lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Doesn't have to be. You can use rodelization. The plant will throw out pollen sacs if left in flower long as a self preservation method.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #5187 ludachris420, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    that is b.s. but no need to get into a pissing contest on your thread bro. Taking a plant passed its cycle is not natural at all. Hence the words past its cycle. Just another way to sugar coat hermaphroditism and pass on a genetic trait that should be hidden. Idc what words are used to sugar coat it. Reversed,fem,selfed etc.. in the wild they do not naturally do this.it is done in bad environments like fire/heat etc. A plant going past its cycle is not natural. All just ways to promote seed sales from bad so called breeding techniques used by man.that is us changing genetics. That is genetically altering the plant. Wish we could all go past our cycles,then we could live to be 150 yrs old.all they are doing is bringing out bad traits of a species of plant to make money and polluting the gene pool as they go. Never seen a nanner before all this crap..how many bannanas were in brick weed?.. never seen one until man started genetically modifying the plant inside. Taking it past its cycle is not natural..none of my strains ever nanner out unless I do something wrong or do something that is not normal to them such as making them live longer then they naturally do.. just my thoughts on the subject.i just asked a simple question and you tried to be rude by telling me man made breeding techniques were natural. .I'm done..peace.

I was being nice and answered your question.You are posting in a dead thread, if you took the time to read back a few pages. 

I was passing along some info that i happened to be discussion with a fellow blade earlier today. Grasscity is a place to share grow information, not get offended by an idea i brought up.

If it is not natural to take a plant past its cycle, then who harvests all these crops in the wild when it hits sept/oct[​IMG] [​IMG] ... You should be the one to do it and keep things natural. 

This isnt my thread and please keep your negativity away from mine [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wow what did i miss...

• Like Like x 2
  9. #5191 Tailz, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    Yea it was a dinafem seed. Who knows if it was what they say it was. Probley some bs skunk male they had.. I dont really trust them anymore. Long story.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Wow. What an overreaction. Also, since ngt is too kind to say it. It is a natural response to a stressful situation. Every cannabis strain has the ability some are just easier to stress. A female planta goal is to catch pollen and reproduce. If it doesn't happen the plant will eventually say"well I'm still a virgin, I'm gonna go masturbate". Masturbation is normal. Go do some research bud. The process itself is normal as a fail safe to ensure propagation of the population.

Now stressing a plant to produce nanners is a bad time simply because you cause the trait to be more dominate every time.

I won't even.mention colloidal silver since i haven't used it. Fyi this was a closed thread as far as i knew.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Guess I can reopen this since update.

12. What the hell is that man. You've been around forever

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gutbuster by exotic genetix
    Ya man I been around awhile. This was like my 3rd or 4th thread.

• Like Like x 1