Whats Your Dream Build/project? Somewhat Realistic ;)

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Deleted member 97913, Jun 9, 2013.

1. 1996 Mystic Cobra SLR suspension, Supercharged 4.6 DOHC 4v. Cage racing seats built t56 transmission and bam you have one hell of a car. It would be an agent 47 clone.

2. #42 sensecide, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    FRESH off the lot 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X GSR
    i dont got any brand right now but to start
    Exhaust
    "Tweeks",Sub, Receiver,Amp
    Lightweight Rims
    Shifter Knob
    Maybe Upgrade Turbos,Scrolls,Purge
    CDI

jst to start

Attached Files:

3. Well since I just wrecked my highlander, going to take the block down to NRE since I have family right by the shop, get the 3mzfe bored out and sleeved to 3.7l, get some 1mz non vvti heads, port and polish them, Ferrea valves, springs, and retainers, running Brian crower cams held together by arp headstuds. Bottom end would be assembled with a TRD crank, eagle rods and cp pistons. In the process of talking to a guy who makes custom bell housing and will mate any tranny of my choosing and make the axles required to fit the car (3k without tranny which IMO is cheap) dual walboro fuel pumps in the rear running to some 650cc Boshe injectors on a AEM fuel rail controlled by a mega squirt. The car will be stripped and caged, painted fire orange and set on some volk rims. And even though this isn't a car forum, I'll be making a thread, not like anybody has a highlander forum anyway.

4. 1975 Camaro. Black with red stripes and loud as a muscle car should be.

5. #45 Sunshine86, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    As a Porsche fanatic, my dream build would be a bespoke 911 similar, in principle, to Chris Harris' 1973 2.4L-modern suspension and powertrain components concealed beneath a classic (albeit heavily modified), somewhat race-inspired (à la Magnus Waker) 911 shell with every painstaking detail (I will forego boring you with the specifics) crafted to my liking. Of course, for the money, one could purchase a brand new 993 (and a very well-appointed one at that), however, I think it is worth the time, effort, and expense to have something truly unique that perfectly suits my tastes.  

6. Im building a 64 impala 2 dr. Hardtop right now. Its got a 327/powerglide.

7. 1974 Bavaria 3.0s dumped on bags, rust free "Daily Driver"
    Black Porsche 911 Ls1 Swap 

8. 91 F-250 four door ext bed with a Veg Oil conversion. my version of a hybrid, keep one diesel tank, and the other for the oil. the bed would hold the filters and some heaters. cheaper to run than a Prius. pay $4000 for a really good F250 with the 7.3, veg oil coversion is about $3000.

9. Buy a wrx an call it a day that's just Me tho lol.

10. 1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S Coupe/Hatch
    Flat Black
    2jz swap Single Snail
    Toda Cams
    All TRD
    LSD
    Mega adjustable suspension
    Gut it!
    Stupid shiney stainless minature muffler that come out sideways to piss everyone off at any rpm.

SIDEWAYS!!!!!

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Take a G8 GXP and do some modifications to the engine and supercharge it to get from LS3 to a more LS9/LSX experience. Magnetic shocks or if those won't work then just whatever I could get it performing the best. Throw in an upgraded stereo and custom seats and I'll have my CTS-V and M5 killer

12. Any year Harley Springer Softail with an Evo motor. I've always been partial to the 80" Evo. Six-gallon tanks, mini apes, 21" front wheel or larger, find a west coast choppers rear fender somewhere (hard to describe the one I want), side mounted lic plate, forward controls, and som other misc shit

13. 2dr Jeep Cherokee xj with a twin turbo Cummins 4bt
    5.13 gears, 39" super swampers on a 3" lift
    Coilovers front and rear with full width axles
    Hybrid Exo-cage with recaro's and a 6 speed trans

Zebra paint job too.Yeah, that would be fucking awesome

• Like Like x 1
  14. Restored 67 Pontiac GTO

Built Porsche 911/997
    Built R34 GT-R
    Built Supra TT MKiV

UGR Aventador

15. First would be a 800bhp r32 skyline

Second would be a 2007 silverado single cab lowered and swap in a 6.6 dmax with a twin turbo.

Third ISF with exhaust/intake/tune

16. 2010-2013 Scion tc

17. i drive a g35 its my daily driver/ project
    i want to get a full gtr conversion
    twins (turbo) probably already part of the conversion
    aero kit
    full exhaust 
    performance brakes/calipers

so far i have a cold air intake on it, and i soundsystem with a 12'' sub i barley got it in january though. im more into performance than looks and not too big on body kits, but i saw a gtr body kit on one and it looked pretty nice

18. I used to work on my friends 72 camaro. Great car, in a year his dad him and I put in 8k worth of parts and a 383 by ourselves. The only thing any store did was fix the rusted quarter panels.

Anyways, I always liked the look of the 3rd gen irocs. I know everyone hates on those cars, but they'd be a great mechanical platform to work with IMO.

19. #59 mercinariesgtr, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    my 5.0 bmw swap is getting closer to a reality, i got all the cash ready (really tempted to lsx it but figure 5.0 is way simpler and 1/2 the cost) and a good full time job. E mailed a couple people on craigslist and getting a move on the project. Now that this is close i wanna grab a vw caddy and an alh tdi engine and make myself a nice little tdi pick up, that way i can grab parts for the e30 swap in style. That ll have to wait though, there are already a lot of cars in the driveway/barn and i don't think my dad would appreciate me moving in multiple projects suddenly(and then having an extended period of two cars on blocks unable to be moved out of the way).

20. Some day I plan to throw a 1963 1/2 Galaxie 500 together with a 04 4.6 cobra motor, whipple super charger Tremec T56 transmisson, 430 gears, aluminumn drive shaft, lower it 2 1/2 inches, tub it and have some fun but I have to many cars in my shop as it is :(