Whats Your Dream Build/project? Somewhat Realistic ;)

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Deleted member 97913, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Well I'm not a mechanic or anything. But I'd like to eventually have a side car to do work. No idea where I'd begin.

But I'm interested in what some of your plans for future builds or projects are? Even current ones :).

2. 700hp AWD audi TT

-currently have a fwd TT just shy of 500hp.. Hopefully come across a good donor sometime.

3. I eventually want to get a G35/37 and make at least 400 hp n/a.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

4. 2002 roundie with diesel 4 cylinder/five lug swap. tii trim and alpina wheels.

but realistically i'm gonna settle for a rusty 2002 and build it for the local racetracks.

5. MK1 rabbit w/ an alh diesel slammed. some performance upgrades obv, 90 hp aint doin it

6. #6 Bianchi94, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    90s Volvo v70 with a 2jzge, Ferra valves, springs and retainers, bosh 800cc injectors, Darton sleeves, BC cams, dual Walboro 255 fuel pumps and an mega squirt computer. I'm half way saved on my budget. Should be building by the start of 2014.

Current car = 05 highlander with a 3mzfe running a plug and play.

7. http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/build-your-own-supercars-specialty-file-2007-factory-five-racing-gtm-ls7-page-4
    This^

I've seen/ drove a GTM with a C5 LS1 and it was amazing. LS7, I can only imagine being orgasmic. 3 seconds flat to 60? Yes, please.
    Only difference I would like, is to retrofit the magnetorheological (don't ask me if that's spelt right, that was a shot in the dark) set up of the Z06, instead of using C5 suspension. I can imagine that taking the cost from 60k to about 70k, plus can get the benefit of the Z07 carbon ceramic brakes, if you can find one with the package. I would (I know I'll get flamed for this, because I know how most people feel about "idiot assists") retrofit the ABS system in, also. Then braking distance should go from 177 feet to comparable to the ZR1's, maybe a bit more, I'm not sure how mid engine configuration affects braking distance.

Of course, this isn't doable for me for quite a few years (once the twins are a few years old, at least). Eventually, though! lol. For now, I'm looking at a FFR 818 project, which is an expected $20,000 cost. Sometime within the next year, hopefully.   

8. An 1998 Toyota supra rz with a 2jz-gte.
    -t51r his Turbo

-greddy type s blow off vale

-hks inter cooler

-bigger pistons an built rod an crank

-full tein adjustable shocks

I'd wana make around 700hp that's all you really need.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. An 1998 Toyota supra rz with a 2jz-gte.
    -t51r his Turbo

-greddy type s blow off vale

-hks inter cooler

-bigger pistons an built rod an crank

-full tein adjustable shocks

I'd wana make around 700hp that's all you really need.

just checking, but have you driven a 700hp anything?

i can't see how driving a high horsepower car can be fun, except maybe on a track. but even then, i'd take a light car with 250-300 horses over something with more than 400. i had a swapped e30 that made a little under 400hp and it wasn't even fun to drive. i parted it out less than a month after finishing the swap enough to drive it around my "neighborhood". 400hp in a 2600lb car is pretty crazy. maybe with a different drivetrain layout but not with a short wheelbase RWD platform.

11. #11 DBV, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Got a 1990 s13 240sx right now. My vision is to do a vq35hr in her. Really looking forward to dropping her in and seeing how she drives. End goal will to be pushing around 380-400whp, but just excited to get the stock vq35 in such a light car and see what she does.

I plan on buying a salvaged 350z or g35 in order to have all necessary parts I need, then I just need a swap kit and a wiring harness rigged up and I'm good to go! Can't wait!

12. ur gunna have to boost that engine for that. the 350s dont really respond well to bolts, just yesterday i was reading about it and 350 whp is real tough NA with those. Probably will cost more or same to get 400 hp NA as getting 400+ hp with FI

13. #13 DBV, Jun 12, 2013
    Yea, honestly I plan on just dropping in the engine and enjoying double the power I have now for a while. Over time, I think I'll probably supercharge it, but may end up turboing. It does suck that they don't respond to bolt on's too well, but they're a pretty solid NA engine from the get-go so ill be happy for a while in a 2600 lbs car (versus the 350z's 3200 lbs). Any other add-ons will just sort of trickle in over time.

The tough part is that the HR is less mod-heavy in the market, and they are harder to swap into the 240 cause the trans tunnel needs dented/re-shaped. I may just end up going with the vq35de since they're easier to find parts and technically "drop in" easier with the right swap kit (mounts and driveshaft), but it just depends what kind of deal I can find on a rear-ended/totaled 359z

14. Let me first state that I am pretty baked, but this is a serious project that I have already started putting money aside for and have agreements/sponsorships in place (mostly in regard to mobile audio & video). I'm sure, due to how high I am, that I probably have a few pieces of conflicting information or repeats (my bad), but I can't wait to get started. I hate buying pieces and having to stare at them (patience isn't something I have a lot of in regard to my hobbies), so I will be splitting things up into sections so I can attack the vehicle in 5 Stages or so rather than piece by piece.

[SIZE=14pt]     Fort Knocks Project[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Vehicle: 2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]License Plate: Custom “Knocks”[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]NOTE: When I Say “Black Brushed”, I Failed to Mention Those Pieces May Be Constructed Out of Titanium[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Audio/Visual/Electronics[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Subwoofers: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]3 x 18” Tantric Sounds SHD D2's Wired in Series (D1.4's if Possible)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Black Carbon Fiber Cone & Dustcaps[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Red Tantric Sounds Logos & Baskets[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Sub Amplifiers: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]1 x Zapco ZX-26KD[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Speakers: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Hertz Mille 6.5” Components[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Doors: 2 x Hertz Mille 6.5” 3-Way Sets (1 Set In Front, 1 In Back)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Dash: 1 x Hertz Mille 6.5” 3-Way Set[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Kicks: 1 x Hertz Mille 6.5” 2-Way Set[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Sub Box Facing Rear: 2 x Hertz Mille 6.5” 3-Way Sets[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Speaker Amplifiers: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]2 x Zapco Z-150.6's[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Amp Rack:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Between Rear Passenger Bucket Seats & Secured + Vented in Rear Center Console Configuration[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Numerous Fans (Couple to Push, More to Pull Air Out) in Black Finish with Slight Red LED Illumination[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Box: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]21 Cubes Net @ 28hz[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - 3" Baltic Birch All Around with 3.75" Flush Mount Baffle[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - 45 Degree Corners, Routed Port & Exterior Box Edges & Painted Port With Bracing[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Wrapped In Black Microsuede Exterior, Red Gloss Port[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Kerfed Slot Port or 8-10” Aero Ports with Subs Up & Port(s) Firing into Rear Hatch[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Alternators: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Powdercoated Black with Black Custom Bracket[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]- 3 x 350-400A Alternators (Mechman, Singer or DC)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Batteries: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]XS Power[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - 6 x D7500's with Black Cases In Custom Black Brushed "Shell" Welded Under Cargo Area[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - 1 x D6500 with Black Case Under Hood[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Custom Copper Bus Bars/Rods For Starter Battery (2), Battery Bank (2) & Alternators (3)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Custom Single 1/0 to 4 Gauge Input Adapters for Speaker Amps[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - 10 Runs 1/0 Back to Battery Bank & Then Grounds To Battery Bank & Then To Frame[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Design: Copper Rods Run From Alternators to Copper Plate. Copper Plate Distributes Power to Wire That Runs to Starter Battery, Then Back to Battery Bank Bus Bars. Wire Runs From Battery Bank to Amplifiers. Bus Bars Secured to Frame For Smooth, Simple & Clean Connection.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Sound Dampening: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Second Skin Audio [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Spectrum Sludge: 5 Gallons[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Damplifier Pro: 240 Sq. Ft[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Overkill Pro: 135 Sq. Ft.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Luxury Liner Pro: 150 Sq. Ft.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Luxury Liner Standard: 90 Sq. Ft.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                Doors & Hatch: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Sludge: .625 Gallon Per Door + 2.5 Gallons Rear Hatch[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Damplifier Pro: 2 Layers Every Door & Hatch[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Overkill Pro: 1 Layer Every Door & 2 Layers Hatch[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Luxury Liner: 1 Layer Every Door & Hatch[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                Floor: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Damplifier Pro (2 Layers)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Overkill Pro (1 Layer)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Luxury Liner (1 Layer)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Luxury Line Pro (1 Layer)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                Floor (Outside Cab): [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Spectrum Sludge[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Damplifier Pro (1 Layer)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Heat Wave Pro (1 Layer): 54 Sq. Ft. = $200[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                Roof: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Damplifier Pro (2 Layers)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Overkill Pro (2 Layers)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Luxury Liner (1 Layer)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                Walls/Trim: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Damplifier Pro (1 Layer)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Overkill Pro (1 Layer)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                Dash: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Damplifier Pro (2 Layers Where Applicable)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                Firewall: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Heat Wave Pro (1 Layer)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                Hood: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                - Heat Wave Pro (1 Layer)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Bracing: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Cab Bracing: Steel with Black Line-X Finish[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - 1 From Ceiling to Floor @ Windshield [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                *Thick Modified “Y” Brace. Base Mounted Behind Front Center Console*[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - 2 From Ceiling to Floor @ Subwoofer Box (Minimize Roof Flex)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - 3 From Wall to Wall @ Cargo Area (To Minimize Panel Flex)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                *1 Behind Rear Passenger Doors + 1 Next to Hatch + 1 Across Holding Box Down on Top*[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Box Bracing: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - Bracing Between Each Woofer Both Horizontally & Vertically[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - Port Bracing for Aero's (If Used) To Eliminate Port Vibration & Noise[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Seals & Sealant: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                Seals: Heavy Duty Seals to Reinforce Strength & Minimize Panel/Window Flex (Black)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                Sealant: Industrial Strength to Eliminate Leaks & Stress Points (Black or Clear)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Headunit(s): [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]CD/MP3/SQ Audio Unit: Pioneer DEX-P99RS[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Add Ons: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - Radio: HD Radio Adapter Purchased and Installed[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - iPod: New 160GB “Classic” in Black with Rubber/Silicone Protection Case[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]DVD & Navigation Unit: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Pioneer AVIC-Z150BH 7” Double DIN [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Add Ons: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - Bluetooth: Purchase and Install Adapter For Hands Free Capability[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]- Controls: Custom Universal Remote with Full Functionality & Red Illumination[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]- Headphones: 2 x (Undecided)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Center Console Layout: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Audio Unit: Angled Towards Driver Within Close Proximity[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Video Unit: Top Side Closest to Dash Facing Rear of Vehicle[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Air Controls: Next to Audio Unit for Ease of Use[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Charger Jacks: 1 Located on Each Side of Center Console[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Cup Holders: 1 Located on Each Side of Center Console[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Accessories: Bass Knob, Voltage Monitor(s), Touch Key Pad, Optional Light Switches[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Storage Compartment: Rear of Console (All Drawers Have Sunken Spaces For Certain Items Security)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - Top Main Section: Holds 2 Colognes, 2 Vehicle Air Fresheners, 1 Sunglasses, 2 Knives[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - Bottom Main Section: Very Small Section Under Removable Top for Paperwork[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Motorized Drawer #1: Located Under Storage Compartment and Slide Towards Dash (Coded Entry)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - Holds: 2 High Capacity .40's, 6 Total Loaded Magazines & 1 50 Round Box of Spare Ammunition[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Motorized Drawer #2: Located Bottom Middle of Center Console and Slide Towards Driver Door (Coded Entry)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - Holds: 1 Ounce Bud, 10 Gram Concentrate, Grinder, Papers, Poker, 2 Port. Vapes & 2 Lighters[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - Design: Green & Black Microsuede Theme with Slight Neon Green LED Illumination[/SIZE]
                    [SIZE=10pt]Motorized Glove Box: Altered To Accommodate Any Additional Items I May Want to Add[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Stand Alone Monitors:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Rear Passengers: 2 x 8” LCD Monitors with LED Backlit Displays & High Resolution (Back of Front Buckets)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Sound Processors/Equalizers: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]- AudioControl Epicenter In-Dash (Woofers)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Wire: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]KnuKonceptz.com Products[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Power Wire: 180' 1/0 Kolossus Kable in Black & Red[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Sub Speaker Wire: 200' 8 Gauge Kolossus Kable in Black & Red[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Speaker Wire: 150' 12 Gauge KASA Kable[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - RCA's: eKs Kables[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Fuses/Holders: 21 x KonFUSED Inline Fuses Holders & ANL Fuses[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Ring Terminals: 40 (20 Pairs) Set Screw Terminals[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Grommets: Enough[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Accessories: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Braided Sleeving: TechFlex in Black & Red[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Heat Shrink Tubing:  3M in Black & Red[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Soldering: 4% Silver Solder on ALL Connections[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Voltage Meters: (TBD)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Alarm System: (TBD)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Radar Detector: (TBD)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]                            Mechanical[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Engine:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Nelson Racing Engines 427 Twin Turbo[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Black Brushed Main Components[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Red Brushed Fittings, Smaller Components, Wiring & Logos[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Transmission:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] TBD[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Exhaust:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Dual 3” Rear Exit (Along Each Side of Fabricated Battery Bank Housing) [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Black Brushed Finish[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Radiator: (TBD) – Black Finish[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Fuel Tank: Upgraded to Larger Capacity with Black Brushed Finish[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Brakes: Brembo[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Suspension: Air Suspension with Shocks (Obviously No Corners Cut)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]                       Exterior Modifications[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Paint: House Of Kolor Products[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Main: Snowhite Pearl in Matte Finish (Numerous Coats)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Secondary: Dark Red Metajuls Finish for Blood Spatter Pattern on Front Tailing Off on Front Door Panels[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - Thick Up Front and Appearing to “Thin Out” Into Streaks and Droplets Further Down[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - Hand Print Streak/Smears, etc.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                Rear Airbrushing: Vehicle Name in Blood Spatter/Dripping Font[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Debadged of Factory Emblems[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Select Body Lines Filled In[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - White Line-X on Inside of Wheel Wells[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Rims: 4 22" Forgiato Pianura's Custom Painted Black with Minimal Red Accents[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Tires: 4 Pirelli Scorpion Zero's [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Badges: (TBD if Implemented) – Custom Black Brushed Skull(Something Sinister) with Red Accents[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Shaved: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Door Handles[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Antenna[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Head Lights: Chrome/Diamond Halo Projectors w/ White Bulbs[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Fog Lights: Halo Projectors w/ “Whiter Bulbs”[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Corner Lights: Amber LED Bulb Replacement[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Tail Lights: Red Upgraded LED Replacements[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]3rd Brake Light: Red Upgraded LED Replacements[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Front Bumper: Custom Fabricated Insert to Match Main Grille Design[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Roll Pan: Custom Steel Fabricated to House Backup Sensors & Rearview Camera[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Grille: Custom Fabricated Steel “Diamond Weave” Pattern Finished in Red/White Where Applicable[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Hood: Custom Steel Induction with Inserts Matching Front Grille[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Tint: Electronic Variable Independent for ALL Windows with 6 Stages (0%-10%-20%-40%-75%-100%)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]                      Interior Modifications[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Seats: 4 x Corbeau LG1 Wide/Suede Models (Back Seats Moved Forward Slightly with Less Recline[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Fabric: Black Microsuede Main with Red Microsuede Inserts and Black Leather High Wear Patches[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Options: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]- All Seats Heated[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]            - Memory Foam Inserts[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]            - Electronic Controlled Lumbar Support[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Belts: Black 3-Point Retractable with Black Brushed Accents, Buckle, Latch & Red Release Button[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Carpet: Black Replacement with Superior Backing[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Floormats: Lloyd LUXE in Black with Red Custom Blood Font of Vehicle Name and White “Glow” Effect on Text[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Steering Wheel: Colorado Customs (Black Leather/Suede Wrapped with Black Brushed Metal Interior[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Kick Plates: Custom Black Brushed with Red LED Illumination of Vehicle Name[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Gauges: Dakota Digital VHX-1016 Red & Carbon Fiber OR Fully Digital with Red & White LED Illumination[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Climate: Vintage Air System + Dakota Digital Climate Controller with Red Illumination[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Interior Lighting: White LED's for Dome, Kicks, Storage Compartment & Interior Doors[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]                                                        Custom Fabrication[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Dash: Fiberglass Covered in Damplifier Pro, Thin Layer of Firm Padding & Wrapped in Black Microsuede[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Houses Digital Gauges, Headunit, Speakers, AC/Heat Controls & Custom Glove Compartment[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Air Vents: Black Brushed or Red Finish[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Center Console: Same Style, Dampened Heavily with Superior Functionality[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Relocated Certain Components From Dash to Console As Needed For Ease & Speaker Accommodation [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Security: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                - Numerical Keypad Activation For Center Console Drawers & Glove Compartment[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                Self Defense Drawer: Code is ****[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                Cannabis Drawer: Code is ****[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                                                Glove Compartment: Code is **** (MAY Activate with Center Console Gun Drawer)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Doors: Fiberglass Covered in Damplifier Pro, Padding & Wrapped in Microsuede with Embossed Design[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Colors: Primarily Black Microsuede with Primarily Red Accenting & Some White[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Handles: Relocate & Replace with Black Brushed Handles & Subtle Red LED Accents to Improve Sight[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Headliner: Fiberglass Covered in Damplifier Pro & Luxury Liner Pro & Wrapped in Microsuede[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]                - Colors: Black Microsuede[/SIZE]

Again, I'm sure I screwed up in a few places minimum, but this is along the lines of what I plan on doing. My other vehicles will remain fairly stock aside from audio upgrades.

15. #15 mercinariesgtr, Jun 12, 2013
    Cough*LS1*cough    . someone i used to board w is doin a 5.0 in one right now, not finished though.

16. #16 Jumbo, Jun 12, 2013
    240sx with a ls_ 

would turn mad heads visually, then when they hear the engine they would wtf. 

fully built civic SI with the k20z3 

stanced s13 silvia with a built sr20det 

1979 bronco with a big block, 6 inch lift, fatty tires and a clean exterior/interior. 

and many more. not too big on luxury cars.... prefer racecar. gutted interior, because race car. lol 

17. lol yes I have my buddy used to have a 800hp supra black on black tell he had a kid that's when the fun ends lol

The fun doesn't have to end when you have a child. Sure, you need to be more responsible, but a child doesn't suck the life out of you or anything, lol. It's all about making adjustments while maintaining your sanity. I know it's not feasible for everyone, but yeah, I don't have a ton of hobbies, so the ones I had, I kept. My oldest son is now 7 years old and extremely interested in everything that I am. Outside of loud car audio systems and smoking buds, we'll do everything together. Regardless, give up some things, but not everything. Keep those things around that you're truly passionate about or you're always going to feel like something is missing even though a normal person would trade anything to understand the feeling of having a child and knowing they love you with all that they are.

Back on topic: 800 Ponies in a Supra would make me pre-cum. 1000 Ponies is what I'm after, but in an SUV that has a ton of additional weight added on top of the stock weight.

19. Well I guess I could contribute to my own thread. I've always had a thing for xj jeeps and subaru foresters. The jeep I'd only do a ~3in lift and 31's. Steel bumpers, and a stinger with a winch. Decent roof rack for my camping gear, and I think that be it. Probably some exhaust work as well.

The subaru I'd just lower it a hair with some nice suspension setup. Keep it totally original on the outside. Maybe tint and some gold or black rims. Depending on the color I guess. But I would love to eventually build a sleeper and just have a quick little mountain car. Ski trips and camping, but fun on a track if I wanted.

20. #20 DBV, Jun 12, 2013
    LS1 would be fun! Haha. Too common around here though.. I'm trying to stick to Nissan but yet still be a little
    More unique but have good powerhouse. I was originally going to go with a 2JZ but the MT's for those are crazy expensive!

You should post up a pic once your friend gets it finished! Sounds sick!