Anyone Offered The Pizza Delivery Man A Hit?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by portfool2332, Jun 7, 2013.

1. haha wtf, I'm gonna become a pizza man and get free weed, yay!

2. Never offered pizza guy a hit but one of them did rob me. The total was like $12. Gave him a $20 and i asked for like 5 bills back he said thank you and never came back. I was too high to go after him

Smoke weed everyday!

3. he's a old friend so i have no choice.

4. One time my old dealer sold to a guy that worked at dominos so he would order pizzas and tip him with a smoke out. A lot of the pizza guys around my area try to come inside if they smell weed.

RIP to one of the realest homies you could ask for

5. shit man..where i live they dont even deliver! maine sucks. id def smoke out my delivery guy if they would bring it to me. the closest thing we have to delivery is a drive thru pizza hut that tastes like ass

7. When I delivered last year, majority of the houses/apts I went too had the smell of herb lingering from their front door..this one dude offered me hit of a reggie blunt (I could smell a seed burning)....I pleasantly declined lol

8. ive never smelled a seed burn, whats that like? haha 

9. Look at westc0ast_princess's instagram. They give a vacuum salesman dabs!

10. Trust me id rather live there. Cops probably aren't riding the fucking town like they do here and scoping out schools, etc. Yes pizza hut sucks always makes me poop after eating....

11. I delivered pizza in college and I would get offered hits once in a while, especially if they had no cash to tip. I usually accepted them all.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Never offered weed to a pizza guy, but I have given beer to them several times. When I was in high school, I wasn't into weed but my friends and I did drink. So, more than once we paid for pizza with a little cash and a little beer. I lived in a dry county where beer wasn't always easy to come by so I hope the delivery guy appreciated it. But, in reality, I think they were kind of pissed.

Of course, I probably would have been pissed too if a bunch of smart ass punks paid for a $12 pizza with $7 and 3 beers.

• Like Like x 1
  13. No our pizza guy sometimes buys though. . But so does the shopping delivery driver. . .

14. the last time i ordered pizza i left in the "notes" section of the delivery app "bring blunt wraps for fat tip"

the guy actually brought them and me and my friends (very intoxicated) freaked out and thought it was a huge deal. i invited the pizza man in while i fetched the money. i return to the living room to find the pizza man ripping my 4ft roor and my friends covering there mouths laughing. good times.

15. hey that's a sign of a healthy digestive system.

I never have but I would probably just read the situation. If I was the pizza man I would be a little concerned with what I was being offered.

16. Oh man when I was like 16 we were mad fucked up at like 1 am and we were sitting in the car in the driveway hotboxing while waiting for dominos. Anyway dude shows up and while my friends bf is paying my friend pops out of the sunroof of the car n scared the older Indian delivery driver. Soooo my friend decided to offer him the bowl. His answer was priceless.....
    *Indian accent* "No no thank u Id love to but can't, u know I have to drive... But I can drink tho" and he legit gestured to my friends bf's beer lmfao like does that make any sense at all?? I think I actually fell on the ground laughing after he drove away :D

17. I used to work for a pizza delivery company and I used to get offered all kinds of stuff. Good weed was always a favorite but what would happen on occasion was a toke, weed to go home with and a tip. (All three happening was rare, but It did happen)

18. #98 Spezza19, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    when i move in 3weeks
    i will fo sure help the pizza man out.
    many years ago i worked in a hotel moving luggage i remem a couple dudes didnt have $ to tip me but offered me a couple of hit and a nug to go.
    that works for me just as good as cash. i was happy

19. Never offered to a delivery dude, but every Tuesday at 8 we have a cleaner come over and I always smoke a bowl with him haha. He's a 34 year old Indian dude who's at uni here doing cleaning as a part time job, such a mad bloke!

20. #100 DaComeUpCat, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    When I was delivering for Pizza Hut in Atlanta a few years ago, it was around midnight and my second to last delivery of the night which was to three chill hispanic dudes who were turning up.

After I delivered the pizza, one of the dudes set it in the kitchen and then picked up a bottle of Ciroc and was like "shot?" lol so I was like "fuck it, yeah why not?" Then another passed me a bowl and again said fuck it and smoked up. 

Those were some cool ass hispanic dudes; best way to end my shift. [​IMG]