Anyone Offered The Pizza Delivery Man A Hit?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by portfool2332, Jun 7, 2013.

1. lol my friend works at as a delivery driver for a pizza place n i ordered from there n made sure she delivered n wen she got here we took some bong rips and she was on her way haha she said she had never done that before lol

2. If I thought the driver was cool with it, I would but you I'm usually not sure. I'd like to think someone wouldn't snitch if they're not interested, considering you're being friendly and offering them something for free, but some people are weird about drugs.

This thread reminded me of a story I heard about a delivery place in Glasgow that was doing deliveries of bud (and maybe other stuff) alongwith the food. I'm pretty sure it was in the news somewhere and not just a rumour.

3. yeah you got them all over the UK, usually any companies that offer 24 delivery will be into other things 

the most famous one i new of was silver service in london, they would deliver a dead hooker full of cocaine if you ordered it

not my cup of tea though

and personally i would not offer anyone coming to my door anything unless i knew them, you guys in the USA with you medical use could blaze all day in front of people, i am damn jealous 

4. they probably just want to get paid and go home not smoke with a total random ass creep

5. Ordered pizza one Friday night during a jam session and the delivery guy shows up and throws a compliment on how wonderful it smells. So I offer him a hit, which he gladly accepts. The delivery guy comes inside, takes a rip from the roor and we all go about our merry ways.

I always share what green I have. I like to think that's the way Mary Jane would want it.

6. Never done this because everyone is a snitch to me and you can not trust any one.

7. Yes I have and good times were had. I made the stupid mistake of smokin' out some dude selling magazines door to door once and ended up with 4 subscriptions. Be careful who you smoke out with.

8. As a pizza delivery guy i probably get smoked up once or twice a week while delivering. Its pretty awesome considering that i spend most of my time at work stoned anyways

9. I smoked once with my cable guy also..
    Unfortunately he started stalking me, giving me lavish gifts, and later died by satellite.

10. I used to deliver pizza and I have been smoked out plenty of times. Played a game of beer pong once too lol.

11. Nope, although I may in the future lol.

This reminds me though. You know when you order your pizza for pickup and you can go to the drive trough window and get it?

Well once me a friend went to pick up the pizza and smoked on the way there.....guy comes to the window and says "that smells good!" after taking my card and coming back for my sig he fucking tosses a little baggy of weed into the car haha. Threw it right back, not interested in random weed.......but I guess apperantly I got offered weed by the pizza man haha.

12. Always wanted to do this, but in my area they usually speak very little English and would probably offer to weed my garden or something :laughing:

Damn, pizza drive-through's exist? haha! First I have heard of that. 

14. never offered cuz I rarely have bud, but when I used to deliver I was offered once as a tip, had to turn it down though cuz I thought I had to work a few more hours.

15. I tried... turns out it was a cop and not the pizza guy... that didn't go over too well.

16. fuck delivery i pick that shit up myself

17. Yep, never saw one until I moved to AZ but I assume a lot of Pizza Huts do it now. :confused_2:

Me too but only because its faster and when I want some pizza I damn sure dont wanna wait an hour for it! :lol:

18. I remember when I ordered my food and it arrived, the delivery driver is what we in Ireland like to call a 'd4' (dublin 4 is a very affluent area in dublin). Think super preppy, super snobby attitude.. not chill at all.
    So I took money out of my jean pocket, realized it was a fiver so I reached into my jacket pocket and took out a €20 bill which was wrapped around a 50 bag.
    I will never forget the look on his face :laughing: I think it's coz I'm 4'11, I look so innocent or something.

To be fair now.. I did offer him some.
    He declined.

19. Dude one time me and my friends order a pizza and then when it comes as soon as i open the door smoke is just billowing out and im 6' 3" and i have an american bulldog that just chilled there the delivery guy was speak less as i was still had the joint in my mouth just puffing away he then tells me how much i owe him after a sold minute had passed still puffing i pat down my pockets then grab my wallet take the joint out of my mouth and hand it to him he takes i tell him have a hit while i get the money guy takes two hits i pass him the money he passes me the joint and a two liter i give it to one of my friends that was behind me he starts making mix drinks i ask the delivery guy if he wanted to chill he just said ill come back in ten when im off i shut the door and then have a better time

20. I deliver pizza for my job, if someone offered me a hit and didn't seem sketchy I'd totally smoke with them, maybe even give them my number and tell them after I get off work I'll buy us a pizza if they wanna have a full smoke session.