Phone Sex, Banks Google For Emails: The Nsa Spying Is Bigger Than Verizon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Jun 7, 2013.

1. I enlarged the text. It's pretty easy to see what I thought was conjecture but I'll c/p it anyway;

When they saw the add the decided not to put it on because it directly conflicted with their side.

Nothing to say about the rest of my post?
    </blockquote>
    Not really.

It comes down to weather or not you believe companies take a stance on political issues

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

No it comes down to whether or not you took your own opinion on that stance and interjected it into a debate, basically implying it was exactly what the company did, even though you don't have that information. That's why it's conjecture and I called it as such.

3. No it comes down to whether or not you took your own opinion on that stance and interjected it into a debate, basically implying it was exactly what the company did, even though you don't have that information. That's why it's conjecture and I called it as such.
    </blockquote>
    ^_^ OK then

Mikerelliftw - 2
    Yurigadaisukida - 0

;)

5. Mikerelliftw - 2
    Yurigadaisukida - 0

;)
    </blockquote>
    Whatever makes you feel good man

It's mostly being technically correct and increasing my e-penis through various online arguments. ;)

7. It's mostly being technically correct and increasing my e-penis through various online arguments. ;)
    </blockquote>
    That explains all the arguments about semantics.

I've seen its not just with me either.

Have fun

8. Guilty before proven innocent. That's the way things work, right guys?

9. How so, especially in relation to this thread? Collection does not equate to prosecution, nor internment. :smoke:

10. What do you think they collect it for? To catch terrorists? They don't need a database of the entire population's phonecalls to stop terrorists. It's unconstitutional, because it's an invasion on everyone's privacy, and it's disturbing to see the corruption in this country. They're just as criminal as the criminals they're after.

Your mother.

12. Still doesn't tie in with the guilty. :smoke: