Anybody Else Have An Uneasy Feeling About America Right Now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BP to the DP, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Its probably just gas, or diarrhea. Take some pepto guys, I'm sure you'll feel better.

2. History repeats itself and we're inches away from entering another great depression. We're gonna have a Revolution go down some time in the near future because it's what the higher power wants. You think Obama has a say in anything? He's just a puppet up there controlled by a puppet master to read off a script and get payed to do it. That's what all politicians are, they're nothing but puppets. The fucked up thing is, is so many people don't see the strings and they believe all the bullshit lies and propaganda they're feeding us. We eat it like were little African kids starving and believe anything that the media says. Sorry for the weird analogy but that's just to get the point across. We believe everything we say because so many of us are oblivious to reality and think that just because the media says it, means its true when it's just a cover up to keep the legit truth or mission hidden. 

We can stop them, we just gotta open our eyes and see all the damage and free ourselves from these invisible handcuffs we've been in for so long. They can't hide forever, eventually, they're gonna have to give us the truth. We just gotta force them to do so by no longer believe the evil acts they do and realize we're living inside of what you call a lie.

3. I feel the same way and I've never been an anti-government type of person before in my life. This new Verizon phone data and info Scandal is going to make Americans mad as hell. The government playing its usual Big Brother scams that the Americans were never supposed to find out about. What else are they doing in secret is my big question?

I know it happens in all Countries around the world but Americans will flip out over this breach of trust IMHO.

Tension is in the air all over the world, well besides Canada and Switzerland. Haha. I just find that today's human race has little to no conscience at all and taking a life doesn't even get a second thought. Today's human race seems quite evil, even if it is hidden from most of us.

Peace out-No War, Just Weed!:)

4. I think we're in a "cold civil war" right now

5. I honestly cant believe that as a country we have allowed our goverment to walk on us like we do. I know everyone have different beliefs on where the country should be standing. I have never been drawn to politics, although this is my basic opinion of this country and what i want from it. I believe in guns and lots of them. I hunt and i like most of my meat to be meat that i harvested. I believe that the taxes in this country is out of control. The goverment says they take care of us imho i feel that just alot of lazy people are on welfare.I do believe that the system is there to help but is failing horrible and it sucks for those who truly need it. With everything going on in the world there are many different opinions on where our country is headed.I can only see it just driving americans further into poverty. When poverty continues to overtake the country poeple will turn more into violence.

6. Every side is pissed at the government, but the sides can't cooperate to team up and do something abut it. I like the post about us being in a cold civil war

7. Yeah, folks, I think it's time for us to get off grid.

8. Yeah, it totally sucks that politicians have finally invented corruption. We'll just have to cherish our memories of the good ol' days of complete transparency and accountability.

And all those new wars in the Middle East....who could have ever seen that coming, right? Nothing like that has ever happened in that region. Ever. 

Let's not forget all these random massacres, either. Now those are definitely a sign of the times. Clearly things are getting out of control. Shit like that doesn't just happen. It's not like you can go through http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers]pages and pages[/url] of similar massacres that have happened over the past century. 

9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kxokD3HS3o

10. I have an uneasy feeling about America, but I think it's just something I ate last night.

11. #31 chitownsmokeup, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    Yea cuz all they wanna do is bicker back and forth and argue about everything that pops into they're head like it's a contest to see who is the most ignorant when they should be finding a way to work together. We need to put our differences aside, all parties have different beliefs we all know that. We as the people no matter the party needs find a solution to our problems and work together to fix them. Not make them worse. Yes politicians are puppets, the media's a cover up, and it's all in they're agenda but at the same time, our stupidity has let this happen.  

12. Libertarianism.

13. What are the pro's and con's of the Libertarian view? I'm not really a political person in general but I don't adhere to either of the two party standards, I'm individualistic in my views so whenever a politician tries to persuade when enforcing a law or tries change place of a law, I try to figure out their rational basis and if makes sense, I'll support them. 

However, some politicians are complete deceitful imbeciles so I always keep my B.S. detector on. 

14. #34 IronLungHarry, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    http://www.lp.org/

EDIT - https://www.lp.org/issues

decide for yourself.  the views are clearly stated.  peace

15. They tend to see the "bigger picture" much faster than the other parties do. Seems very legit, thanks bro. 

16. Stoked. Life's boring

The world needs to reset

17. no problem.  This country needs more libertarian supporters

18. Jack the Ripper? That's the person you choose to point out evil? Jack the fucking Ripper? Dear god, open your eyes.

19. Don't worry OP, nothing ever changes

20. I checked out his profile, he only killed 5 bodies. Compared to the Italian mafia or Son of Sam, he ain't nothing.