New England Growers Come Together

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KRUNK, Jun 6, 2013.

1. LETS GET TOGETHER AND TALK ABOUT WHAT EVER ON YOUR MINDS..SHOW US YOUR GROW, SHOW US YOUR TOYS, SHOW US YOUR FINISHED PRODUCT, LETS GET THIS MOVING..ENTER THE CONVO AND TELL US WHAT YOUR CURRENTLY SMOKING ON!!!!

PEACE BLADES!!!!

2. Not in NE but I'm in PA so not far. I'm interested to see what you guys are smoking/growing though. I'm running some Special Queen 1 and some Keralla X Skunk #1 so I'm excited to see how these come out. 

3. #3 joe 60, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
  4. whats up ganja an joe yea i actually jus harvested some c99 lsd chocolope and wwxbb..that Keralla X Skunk #1 sounds good!!

5. alway wanted to do the c99 any good ?
    done the wwxbb a few years back, loads of dank bud and a real knock out stone

6. c99 is amazing!! pineapple pheno is what i got and the smoke is nice an smooth an sweet.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. thanks
    sound great must give it a go

8. G13 Skunk#1 and fruity shit, Maine
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U10smgQSbaw&feature=youtu.be

9. whats up townie...looks good!!

10. your plants are looking good and I can see some of the advantages of super cropping in your setup
    can't wait to see them in flower

11. this is their first week in flower :)so wont be long befor we see pistols, and after this crop my room will me upgraded and redone from my learning xp of this grow,! loving life man,

12. i feel ya man same here ive learned so much i cant wait til i start an hps grow for now i got the led ufos goin.

13. What ever works! I cannot wait to see what this hps can do my. Ext grow I want to run two 600 on 4 plants get em real bigg

14. one week into flowering, feeling good no problems in sight,

Attached Files:

15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL1v-ltjl3k&feature=youtu.be

16. yea man 600
    is nice i run 550hps with 90w ufo led for side lighting..
    using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. my next grow, i will do some hangin cfls and scrog, some thing better for venting,

18. yea sounds good bro..what strains are you thinking of?

19. I would like to do less plants but bigger and my first choice will some style of Kush and what ever strain the wife picks out, she wants to her own grow