My Friend Smoked My Weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DenVichi, Jun 6, 2013.

1. But I remember being 15 and broke, every bowl was precious

Probably because it becomes literally impossible to, "catch a buzz and enjoy life," when your buddy steals all your weed! Lol..

3. Anyone saying they wouldn't do anything because it's just weed. Let's be friends I'll hold your weed for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. he aint a bro at all for that. if hes not gonna pay you back, give you a valid smoke up, or give you bud in itself, then fuck him hes not a good friend

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sometimes it cost to find out who your friends are...i would never smoke any bud that my FRIENDS leave with me...i'll never be that broke or desperate to smoke...unless they give me the green light without me asking :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  6. #46 Stoniecat, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    OP I agree it is shitty that your friend smoked your weed. he should not have touched it. on the other hand, maybe he smoked it after the fact. he could have been pissed off when you accused of smoking weed, so he just said fuck it, smoked it, then gave it back. I've known some people like that.  

Wait so you want him to fake punch his friend in the head?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Off with his head!

9. This happened to me before and was told I wasnt gunna b paid bak. Im a very passive vindictive person. I just waited a couple of months and then "pretended" to leave broken up "bud" at his house again btw it wasnt broken up bud I left, was a nice blend of stuff you shouldbt be smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  10. thats fucked up but b cool about it... next time you're at his house just take the same amount & act like it never happened 👐

when in doubt , toke it out !

11. Damn, that was creative.

*slow clap*

• Like Like x 2
  12. I really wouldn't care too much but I also wouldn't want to look like a bitch. I'm torn here idk.

Just kick his ass but be real chill about it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lmfao!!!!! That's legit fucked up!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. I second this. It's like leaving your car on your friends drive, then you come back and they've sold your car because you left it at their house...it doesn't make sense. Tell him to cough up money or you'll eat his earlobes in his sleep, he'll think your a crazy fucker of mothers and give you money...make him lick your pipe clean too...not an euphemism

15. I second this

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ditch that dude as a friend, and fuck his girl.