My Friend Smoked My Weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DenVichi, Jun 6, 2013.

1. He kept forgetting to get it back to you after you reminding him to give it back asap, then he goes and smokes it without asking? That's not a friend, at least not to me lol. I'd have his ass give me my eighth back or beat his ass for being a dick

2. If he's a reasonable guy and a good friend then he will pay you back for it. If he refuses to then don't trust him with your weed anymore and don't let him smoke your weed.

You shouldn't let weed come between you and your friends, its only an eighth its not a lot of weed, so don't get too angry about it unless he's being an asshole about it.

Sometimes weed turns people into dicks who will screw you over for a little bit of weed. Its usually newbies.

3. Ask that shit to pay for the weed

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Weed isn't what is coming between them. It's betraying trust and stealing that's the problem.

5. Don't leave your weed behind. I learned my lesson the same way. It's your fault for expecting him to return it. Be greatful, when you called him, that he did not deny you left your weed behind. At least you know he stole it.

6. #26 walterbishop, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Dan, you apparently need better friends if you think that it's your own fault that your boys MUST smoke your shit if you forget to grab it on the way out. My friends would likely let me know, and ask if they could smoke some. It's this little thing called courtesy.

7. It's okay bro. The herb belongs to the God , not you. :)

8. Yeh betrayal over weed, go figure.

9. Sounds like a shitty friend. If he doesn't pay you back, kick him to the curb.

10. #30 AWeX, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
    well personally what i would do, i would either ask to get the same amount of weed back, or smoke a couple joints together which he would provide, or if he resists both, kick his ass real good. as previously mentioned, i would understand if he smoked like a third of it, as a keeping fee, but not all. thats just bs, he has to pay for it in some way. anyway, a real friend would ask first, or at elast not lie and admit he did it and apologise

11. I don't mean to be this guy but how old are you this is a 18+ forum and you say he is going to hand stuff off to you in school sorry to me that says your underage and shouldn't be on here a lot of the way you talk you sound very childish. And why would you hand stuff off in school even if you are 18+ and it was at college how dumb to bring shit like that to college. Keep that shit at home and private. But if you are underage the ban hammer will find its way. Sick of all the kids that get on here.

12. Stick him bro. You let him get away with shit you will always get taken advantage of. Even if u don't want to cause you'll get whooped, bet if you Molly whop him once he don't steal from you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #33 JuicyJaydon, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Aight dawg sorry to be THAT NIGGA but there are 18-19 year olds in most senior classes of highschool.

But obviously hes in highschool, probably underage, we all know that, lol.

Btw most people dont learn from lectures, especially if youre telling them not to do something that has been working for them. Expirience is best for learning imo

14. Haha thats brutal, my buddies just steal my shake.

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. At least he had the decency to give you back the three empty bags lol

16. Jesus. You guys get real bent about this kinda shit? I say, relax, it's fucking weed. Don't go off and slide a fishhook into his urethra or anything, just be like "Hey, that's not cool, how dyou plan to make it up to me?". Fuckin guys here sound like they'd send out the legbreakers over a couple grams of pot, and that shit's insane.

That's why I don't deal with people who sell harder shit. People who stick to pot tend to take it a little less seriously. Guy's got fuckin guns falling out of his pockets, he's lost a customer cuz that shit's rude and unfriendly. You're not these super hard mafia assholes, you're just looking to catch a buzz and enjoy life a touch more. Why so serious?

17. In my mind, you can't really do anything to him man. You left the weed with him! Haha

18. Six flags trip? What are u in middle/high school.. I thought GC is 18+

19. I agree with you 100%... but why in private shit I smoke everywhere.. If I wanna be discrete I got my wax pen

20. If he's your friend you shouldn't care. If you're mad then he's not your friend.