Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Cbd Oil

cbd cannabinoids hemp oil hemp marijuana cannabis smoking quit smoking CBD oil dixie botanicals

• Please log in to reply

om namah shivaya

om namah shivaya

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I just purchased some hemp oil containing CBD. Personally I am going to use it to treat my general anxiety and social anxiety. It was kind of pricey for a small bottle but I have tried everything from medications to light therapy to talk therapy to natural OTC "stress relievers" with little to no success with any of them. I used to smoke but I was not smoking strains high in CBD, as where I was getting it most of the strains were probably high in THC, which is known to cause higher anxiety in people with already high anxiety and cause more paranoia. In any case, even if I lived somewhere where I could get a breakdown of the THC to CBD content in my weed I'm not going back to smoking for personal reasons - which is why I'm interested in tinctures and extracts now.

tl;dr Has anyone tried a CBD extract oil? What were your results? How much did you use and how did you feel the effects? How long did it last? What was the strength of your oil?

Similar Topics: Cbd Oil     x

om namah shivaya

om namah shivaya

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Okay, so my hemp oil came in yesterday evening and I was stoked as hell to try it. I ordered the Dew Drops Hemp Oil Supplement from Dixie Botanicals in the 1 oz 100 mg dose. On the way home from picking it up I took the recommended dose of 15 drops on the tongue, held for 60 seconds and then swallowed. I'm not sure if I felt calm from the oil itself or just from the placebo effect of the drops after having been anxious and excited all day to get ahold of them. So this morning I got up before work at 7 am and I took twice the dosage, 30 drops. I tried meditating, which I had a lot of difficulty with still, so I did a similarly meditative activity for me and drew for an hour on my balcony while the sun came through the trees. I felt good. Slightly different in the first few hours at work, though not in a noticeable enough way that I can describe exactly "how" I felt different. At lunch I took another dose of 15 drops. This time I felt it ~ in the first 30 min-hour I felt like I had an incredibly weak high without the paranoia that smoking usually brought me. I was standing talking to coworkers and I remember being more aware of what I was saying. I felt comfortable. After the first hour of the most "intense" feeling had worn off I just remember feeling like my chest was opened up. It was easier for me to take control of my breathing.

I will report more on the effects as I use it more. Wish the bottles and capsules weren't so expensive though, because it seems like this might be an effective way to treat my anxiety, though I might not be able to sustain it :/  (LEGALIZATION PEOPLE!) 

BClan

BClan

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Your description of it really brought me a good feeling. I'm expecting my bottle to come tomorrow and I'm so pumped to try it. How long could you say the 100mg bottle lasts? Also have you tried High CBD Cannabis? I'm looking to grow some or buy some for medication if its more worth it than the drops.

lunarpig

lunarpig

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Please more feedback on smoking cbd hemp oil

chongncheech

chongncheech

• Registered Upgraded
  • 475 posts
I own the medical marijuana stock mjna and they are partnered with dixie botanicals. I was interested in their product so I ordered the cbd capsules. They worked great for giving you a nice relaxed feeling without being dopey. The only negative is the cost. They are about 8-10 a pill.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Escape Velocity

Escape Velocity

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Sounds like you are doing well, with good results.  Keep an eye out at dispensaries for high CBD oil -- it may be cheaper than what you are using, but also may have too much THC for you.

Anyways, experimenting with small amounts of these things is quite safe. Good luck.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cbd, cannabinoids, hemp oil, hemp, marijuana, cannabis, smoking, quit smoking, CBD oil, dixie botanicals

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users