Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Dab Bong

• Please log in to reply

JFlow941

JFlow941

NooB

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,220 posts
Where can I find a dab tool without having to sell my kids to afford it. I want to find a nice small piece for my oil/hash that's 150$ or less... Can you guys point me in the right direction?!

Similar Topics: Dab Bong     x

tokin365

tokin365

The Union

• Registered Upgraded
  • 483 posts
Etsy
Various places online local blower could hook it

Sent from my MB855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

angsty

angsty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 369 posts

i dont know how great it is, but here ya go

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/concentrate-utensils/vapor-rigs/fresh-baked-glass-clear-fizzer-vapor-rig.html

BudButler

BudButler

PYT never forget

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,498 posts

local headshop

MileHighPotHead

MileHighPotHead

Mile High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 265 posts

Headshop.  Or, if you live in Denver, look for a super 99c thrift store.  Believe it or not the one I went too has good glass for cheap as fuck.  I bought a 12" beaker bong with a shower head perc in it, a dab tool, a oil rig, titanium nail, and a torch for 110$.  My friend spent 150 on his beaker without a perc, 25$ on a dab tool, 55$ for titanium nail, 60$ for oil rig, and 80$ for my same torch.  

I win.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users