Help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 1Xgrower, Nov 4, 2006.

1. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <HR style="COLOR: #ecfcb2" SIZE=1>
    ok guys i have a setup in my shed in the cabinet, inside i have all the walls insulated and a reflective material, over insulation. for lighting i have a 150 watt hps fixture about 15 inches from soil, i started all my seed in the soil to germinate, a week ago and still no plants, i put them about 3 inches down. Also i started with mirical grow moisture control potting mix. i have metal sheets on flooor with holes to prevent rotting of wood and for drainage. also a 1500 watt heater that keeps the cabinet which is pretty much sealed at around 75 to 83 degrees and between 30 and 60% humidity.
    and lastly i water the soil every day with 1.75 quarts of water containing 7 drops of 10-20-10 liquid plant food, and its about 5 or 6 inches deep with soil covering the entire floor, the cabinet is 42.5 sq feet, 3.5x3.5x3.5.

pictures to be uploaded soon but any comments or advice?

2. Shouldv only been an inch. DONT use miracle grow and NO plant food for the first 3 weeks.

3. Doh, thanks for pointing that out MU!

DOUBLE POST!