Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Looking To Buy A Vape (Need Advice)

• Please log in to reply

MileHighPotHead

MileHighPotHead

Mile High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 265 posts

GREAT thread, which I have been meaning to make.

It's not like I am totally clueless about vaporizers but I haven't ever had anyone give me a quality lesson on them. I've never tried one and only seen them in person briefly at a friends/parties and online.

I think the biggest reason for this is because people who tend to use vaps are so above and lost in connection with your regular pothead who smokes tree. They obviously are above us and either don't care to really give a good informational or don't know it's missing. Even Youtube vids tend to be weak.

I've been meaning to invest in a magic flight launch box. No card= no oil.

Can anyone give me a guess on how much more powerful a flight launch box is to a bong?

Thanks in advance.

Haha the magic flight is hard to compare to a bong because there isn't any water. It's more like a great tasting, weed saving, expensive, pipe. It hits hard that's for sure. It's a great vape if you can only get trees.

Similar Topics: Looking To Buy A Vape (Need Advice)     x

portfool2332

portfool2332

• Registered Upgraded
  • 325 posts

Haha the magic flight is hard to compare to a bong because there isn't any water. It's more like a great tasting, weed saving, expensive, pipe. It hits hard that's for sure. It's a great vape if you can only get trees.

Well yeah, of course it doesn't involve water, but how does the high compare? How much more powerful is a magic flight is what I was trying to get at.

wwfjdraw

wwfjdraw

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

What does a DBV and LSV mean?

wwfjdraw

wwfjdraw

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Yea yea I posted this on a few other threads, but I didn't want to retype the same info.

To answer your question: Yes it is a lot less harsh than smoke.  The first week made my throat hurt, but ever since then it hasn't at all.  

I only own vape pens, no vaporizers.  

Honestly, don't waste your $ on 100$ or less vapes.  The cloud and atmos thermo both have a very fragile (and costly 20$) heating chamber.  I went through 3 cloud chambers in the 2 weeks I owned one, shit.  Also it gets filthy and has no filter to stop the oil/wax from melting down the mouth piece into your mouth.  I smiled after ripping my pen and my teeth were coated with oil.  Nasty shit.  Also, if you leave the pen laying down the oil will run into mouthpiece and stick to sides wasting your shit.  Then if you leave it striaght up and down the oil will drip into your battery ruining the battery and requiring a week for them to ship a new one.  The cloud also burnt the inside of my throat, really pissing me off.  I've sucked in burning roaches by accident sometimes, but no pain compairs to a raw throat from using a shitty pen with no filters.  Real shit-show of a pen, I loved it for a few days and now I'd rather lick dirt than hit this pen again.  I literally felt like someone was rubbing burning coals from my chin down my esophagus.  I can't say this with less certainty, DO NOT GET THIS PEN.  Well, unless you enjoy hurting, spitting brown wax up, and spending 20$ a week on new shitty atomizers that are made to break.  

Let me ask you this:  If the cloud is "under warranty" why wouldn't they put the atomizer (that breaks constantly) under the warranty?  OOO let me tell you why, IT WAS MADE TO BREAK AND COST YOU MORE $.  This is the product manufactured by a very greedy company.  If you really want a cloud that much, shit hmu you can have mine for free.  I haven't touched it in months.

As for the atmos thermo I broke the atomizer within 24 hours.  Not worth it at all.  It, like the cloud, also has the wax-in-mouth issue.  Plus the Atmos company sent me the old design of the Atmos thermo instead of the newer for the same cost.  They sent me a plastic heating chamber.. great.  After my fourth dab I noticed all of the black around the ceramic chambeI r was melted.  Thanks for the cancer you probs sped up Atmos.  I already smoke cancer sticks on occassion, I do not need any more risk factors. I kind of have a bone to pick with cheap vape pens.

Atmos raw is my vape pen I own and I got it for 140$, honestly, just save up for this bad boy if you really want a good vape pen.  This one actually has not one, but two filiters in it.  It is 100% ceramic and stainless steel.  No plastic fumes at all.  It looks like a replacable blu ecig and even lights up while heating giving it the ultimate swagger for a pen.  The heating chamber is boss, a spiral shaped coil at the bottom allows for all concentrates to be completely vaporized.  Also can be used with flowers! It has a warranty on it also, the only part that might break is the heating coil, but with my warranty it is a 20$ replacement.  I've never heard of a battery breaking, but they vouch to replace any broken RX battery unit for free (if under warranty).

On the other hand, if you live in Colorado, get the REM Pen. which would you rather pay?  30$ or 140$ for a great pen? or 65$, 70$ for a piece of garbage that I promise will shit on you within a week. The REM Pen is the  Best freaking pen I've owned and for 30$.  Sure, having to buy new cartridges blows, but it tastes better, hits harder, and lasts longer than any pen I've owned for under 100$.  It's also made to fit in a 14mm downstem so you can rip it through almost any bong's downstem for a fatty vapor hit that doesn't burn at all.  

Either save 40$ more for the Atmos RX or get the REM pen if in CO.  (IDK if they're sold in other states)  Please, for my and your sake, DO NOT get the cloud.  I said fuck the thermo 24 hours after my purchase so I can't really talk shit about it, but the cloud vape is shit.  Well not so much the vape, more the atomizer.  

I personally love both my pens, but I have a new found love for the REM pen.  I bought it after asking my friend if he knew of any pens that looked/hit like the refillable ecigs.  He showed me his REM pen and I fell inlove with the design, the taste, the milky vapor, and the price.  The fact that I can walk into a dispensary and buy a cartridge for 25$ and have it be an infinite different kinds of weed is a plus too.  What sold me though?  The fact I've owned this thing for 4 weeks and I haven't needed to clean it once.  The RX needs to be cleaned at least 2-3 times a week depending on use and the cloud/thermo needs to be cleaned after almost every use if you aren't trying to eat wax.  The REM pen has an oil cartridge that requires no cleaning, only a replacement once completely vaporized.  

I cannot emphasize this enough.  THE REM PEN IS THE BEST TASTING VAPE PEN I'VE EVER OWNED.  Every drag is like a greened bowl.  And every cartridge has an unique taste to it (being different strains of weed).  

Also screw the pax, it's just an overpriced RX with a weird shape.  I can't even rip my bong with it.  FAIL

Wow this is great. I am looking for anything that is the best that is under 200 and least upkeep maintenance. Is this really best? What about the vapor genie? Or the MFLB or others? Is this pen he is talking about really the best when compared for under 200?

Edited by wwfjdraw, 09 June 2013 - 08:32 AM.

wwfjdraw

wwfjdraw

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Yea yea I posted this on a few other threads, but I didn't want to retype the same info.

To answer your question: Yes it is a lot less harsh than smoke.  The first week made my throat hurt, but ever since then it hasn't at all.  

I only own vape pens, no vaporizers.  

Honestly, don't waste your $ on 100$ or less vapes.  The cloud and atmos thermo both have a very fragile (and costly 20$) heating chamber.  I went through 3 cloud chambers in the 2 weeks I owned one, shit.  Also it gets filthy and has no filter to stop the oil/wax from melting down the mouth piece into your mouth.  I smiled after ripping my pen and my teeth were coated with oil.  Nasty shit.  Also, if you leave the pen laying down the oil will run into mouthpiece and stick to sides wasting your shit.  Then if you leave it striaght up and down the oil will drip into your battery ruining the battery and requiring a week for them to ship a new one.  The cloud also burnt the inside of my throat, really pissing me off.  I've sucked in burning roaches by accident sometimes, but no pain compairs to a raw throat from using a shitty pen with no filters.  Real shit-show of a pen, I loved it for a few days and now I'd rather lick dirt than hit this pen again.  I literally felt like someone was rubbing burning coals from my chin down my esophagus.  I can't say this with less certainty, DO NOT GET THIS PEN.  Well, unless you enjoy hurting, spitting brown wax up, and spending 20$ a week on new shitty atomizers that are made to break.  

Let me ask you this:  If the cloud is "under warranty" why wouldn't they put the atomizer (that breaks constantly) under the warranty?  OOO let me tell you why, IT WAS MADE TO BREAK AND COST YOU MORE $.  This is the product manufactured by a very greedy company.  If you really want a cloud that much, shit hmu you can have mine for free.  I haven't touched it in months.

As for the atmos thermo I broke the atomizer within 24 hours.  Not worth it at all.  It, like the cloud, also has the wax-in-mouth issue.  Plus the Atmos company sent me the old design of the Atmos thermo instead of the newer for the same cost.  They sent me a plastic heating chamber.. great.  After my fourth dab I noticed all of the black around the ceramic chambeI r was melted.  Thanks for the cancer you probs sped up Atmos.  I already smoke cancer sticks on occassion, I do not need any more risk factors. I kind of have a bone to pick with cheap vape pens.

Atmos raw is my vape pen I own and I got it for 140$, honestly, just save up for this bad boy if you really want a good vape pen.  This one actually has not one, but two filiters in it.  It is 100% ceramic and stainless steel.  No plastic fumes at all.  It looks like a replacable blu ecig and even lights up while heating giving it the ultimate swagger for a pen.  The heating chamber is boss, a spiral shaped coil at the bottom allows for all concentrates to be completely vaporized.  Also can be used with flowers! It has a warranty on it also, the only part that might break is the heating coil, but with my warranty it is a 20$ replacement.  I've never heard of a battery breaking, but they vouch to replace any broken RX battery unit for free (if under warranty).

On the other hand, if you live in Colorado, get the REM Pen. which would you rather pay?  30$ or 140$ for a great pen? or 65$, 70$ for a piece of garbage that I promise will shit on you within a week. The REM Pen is the  Best freaking pen I've owned and for 30$.  Sure, having to buy new cartridges blows, but it tastes better, hits harder, and lasts longer than any pen I've owned for under 100$.  It's also made to fit in a 14mm downstem so you can rip it through almost any bong's downstem for a fatty vapor hit that doesn't burn at all.  

Either save 40$ more for the Atmos RX or get the REM pen if in CO.  (IDK if they're sold in other states)  Please, for my and your sake, DO NOT get the cloud.  I said fuck the thermo 24 hours after my purchase so I can't really talk shit about it, but the cloud vape is shit.  Well not so much the vape, more the atomizer.  

I personally love both my pens, but I have a new found love for the REM pen.  I bought it after asking my friend if he knew of any pens that looked/hit like the refillable ecigs.  He showed me his REM pen and I fell inlove with the design, the taste, the milky vapor, and the price.  The fact that I can walk into a dispensary and buy a cartridge for 25$ and have it be an infinite different kinds of weed is a plus too.  What sold me though?  The fact I've owned this thing for 4 weeks and I haven't needed to clean it once.  The RX needs to be cleaned at least 2-3 times a week depending on use and the cloud/thermo needs to be cleaned after almost every use if you aren't trying to eat wax.  The REM pen has an oil cartridge that requires no cleaning, only a replacement once completely vaporized.  

I cannot emphasize this enough.  THE REM PEN IS THE BEST TASTING VAPE PEN I'VE EVER OWNED.  Every drag is like a greened bowl.  And every cartridge has an unique taste to it (being different strains of weed).  

Also screw the pax, it's just an overpriced RX with a weird shape.  I can't even rip my bong with it.  FAIL

Also in this posting you mention 3 different devices that you recommend vaping from. But which out of all of them do you recommend is the best? The atmos raw? Or the Atmos RX? Or the Rem? 

For me I'm looking for whatever the best is that can also vape non oil and non hash. Because I only use bud for now.

POTatato Head

POTatato Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,218 posts

DBV= Da Buddha Vaporizer

LSV=Life Saber Vaporizer

I wouldnt go for a vape pen unless most of what I used was concentrates.

wwfjdraw

wwfjdraw

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Well I need a vaporizer. One that can vape dry herb and preferably hash and oil too. One that costs less than 200 and that is as hassle and maintenance free as it can be for that price. One that is easy to use, and has a warranty and one that preferrably but not mandatory can hook on to a bong so I can use both at the same time. i would be willing to buy from anyone with a referral link to what I am looking for. The hardest part is I hear so many different recommendations I don't know which ones are better.

I've heard of 

dbv

ssv

pax

atmos raw 

atmos rx

davinci

ago herbal

Herbalaire 

mflb

And lastly vapor brothers.

Can someone with experience using these tell me which one is most likely to help fill all of my needs in a vaporizer? I will pay 20 to the person who helps me out the most in making up my mind, I am just so tired of all this research and everyone mostly saying that there is the the better one just because it is the one they ended up with.

wwfjdraw

wwfjdraw

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Also heard of exteme q. And the persi.

MileHighPotHead

MileHighPotHead

Mile High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 265 posts

Wow this is great. I am looking for anything that is the best that is under 200 and least upkeep maintenance. Is this really best? What about the vapor genie? Or the MFLB or others? Is this pen he is talking about really the best when compared for under 200?

I wouldn't say it's the best vape for under 200$, it's all about personal preference, but it is a better vape pen for under 200$.  At 200$ you're bordering the great desk vape category.   You might as well just save 100$ more and get a volcano, dbv, ssv ect at that point.  

wwfjdraw

wwfjdraw

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

So which is better?

wwfjdraw

wwfjdraw

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I mean out of the list of vaporizers for under 200 for dry herb/oil/

The herbie/dbv/ssv/ect.....

Yosh139

Yosh139

Vapor Enthusiast

• Bronze Member
  • 6,779 posts

wwfjdraw

wwfjdraw

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I have never used a vaporizer before other than e-cigaretes and I am going to purchase one. I want something that is not going to cost as much as the volcano, but that is the best in regarding 8 mandatory must have things. And maybe 2 extra non must have, but would be nice to have things. 8 MAIN CONCERNS. The first that this can vape dry herb. That is hassle free. Maintenance free, Or as close to it as possible. Has a good warranty. Is easy to clean, and doesn't need much cleaning. Is overall easy. Can get me the most out of my dry herb. Is least likely to have parts or the whole thing break easily. Is beginner proof not to cumbust or burn my herb from doing it wrong. Burn proof. And lastly if possible these also Second that it can vape other stuff besides dry herb, kief, hash, hash oil maybe. And that can hook on to a bong. However those last two are not mandatory, it doesn't have to vape keif and hook bong. I don't care if this is portable or desktop. Just to show I'm not lazy, or at least not trying to be, I have done research, and I have a list of vaporizers I think are the cream of the crop, but then again I'm a newbie so this list is immature, but I'm doing best I can sorry. (ALL help MUCH APPRECIATED). The list is DBV SSV PAX Atmos RAW Atmos RX Davinci Ago Herbal MFLB vapor brothers extreme q Herbalaire. Now from what I have been reading on this and or other forum for the last couple days straight without any sleep, is that the top four are Herbalaire DBV ago g5 (its price seems to good to be true from vapor puffs.com so I'm sketchy that I would get the most out of my herb and without burning it.) Then finally the extreme q. Right now if I had to pick one at gunpoint I am leaning towards the Herbalaire because isn't the most idiot proof? And least likely to burn herb? And can use dry herb, and most most most importantly is likely to get the most out of the herb? And with that being said is it theoretically possible to take the trimmings that I would have had to make bubble or dry ice hash out of and just put them directly un grinded into the herbal and get to vape the THC that way because it can be used without grinding so it already is made to ignore the non wanted too vape stuff right? Or am I wrong? I will buy from the referal URL of anyone who is the most helpful, and pay 20. to is the most helpful, I appreciate any help. And if I forgot one on the list of the top four or the long list that deserves mentioning inform me. I understand I already posted something like this before but this is a better updated version of my inquiry that I typed at another forum FC. So I thought I would re post the better version since I am still wait for more replys.

Edited by wwfjdraw, 10 June 2013 - 03:55 AM.

Hypnotica

Hypnotica

My Whip=Umbilical Cord

• Registered Upgraded
  • 346 posts
Everything that you listed you wanted the Extreme Q does. I've never burnt my medicine and its fool proof. The Cyclone bowl and its filter keep you herbs away from the heater. I've medicated with Kief, Hash and weed. I've dropped mine many, many times and the only problem is one of the silver buttons (bottom right) doesn't work but no glass has been broke in these falls and I use the remote every time.

Also, I've used mine for a few years now from the time I wake up until its time to sleep, so that's a long time to be turned on and used. I like it so much that if another great vape doesn't show up on the markets soon I will probably just end up getting another EQ because its been really good to me and is simple to use.

Good luck in whatever you decide on.

Edited to add- I did replace the whip from the EQ to a flexible food grade tubing because I hated the one that came with it. You can buy them fairly cheap, 5 bucks for 3 or 4 feet. I also changed the mouthpiece to a more favorable one that came with an old vaporizer. But these are minor things. My tolerance is sky high and the EQ can still get me medicated which is a plus for me.

Edited by Hypnotica, 10 June 2013 - 11:49 PM.

• sickmanfraud likes this

Yosh139

Yosh139

Vapor Enthusiast

• Bronze Member
  • 6,779 posts

sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts

If You are looking to buy a vape , check www.vapeworld.com . they are licensed and Authorized dealers of only the best vaporizers. if u buy from unauthorized dealers your factory warranty is void . The customer service is without comparison they answer your questions fast and to the point and even if u had a satisfactory experience they'll send u free goodies with every purchase , Iv talk to Dale, Chad , and Zack all three where very helpful and answered my questions ( i didn't have to call three times ? I called once and dale send me an email with the info , Zack answered all my questions and gave me a diacount because the order was about 20 dollars more than I had, and Chad sent some goodies. Again dont look further buy from vapeworld.

I had just the opposite dealings with Vapeworld.  I bought two Arizer vapes (solo and extreme) and some accessories.  The price was on the high side of what I have seen, and they sent me a free grinder.  A $2.99 grinder with a $500 order??  Really.  If I had bought from Toronto Vaporizer, I would have gotten a zeus grinder.

sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts

I have never used a vaporizer before other than e-cigaretes and I am going to purchase one. I want something that is not going to cost as much as the volcano, but that is the best in regarding 8 mandatory must have things. And maybe 2 extra non must have, but would be nice to have things. 8 MAIN CONCERNS. The first that this can vape dry herb. That is hassle free. Maintenance free, Or as close to it as possible. Has a good warranty. Is easy to clean, and doesn't need much cleaning. Is overall easy. Can get me the most out of my dry herb. Is least likely to have parts or the whole thing break easily. Is beginner proof not to cumbust or burn my herb from doing it wrong. Burn proof. And lastly if possible these also Second that it can vape other stuff besides dry herb, kief, hash, hash oil maybe. And that can hook on to a bong. However those last two are not mandatory, it doesn't have to vape keif and hook bong. I don't care if this is portable or desktop. Just to show I'm not lazy, or at least not trying to be, I have done research, and I have a list of vaporizers I think are the cream of the crop, but then again I'm a newbie so this list is immature, but I'm doing best I can sorry. (ALL help MUCH APPRECIATED). The list is DBV SSV PAX Atmos RAW Atmos RX Davinci Ago Herbal MFLB vapor brothers extreme q Herbalaire. Now from what I have been reading on this and or other forum for the last couple days straight without any sleep, is that the top four are Herbalaire DBV ago g5 (its price seems to good to be true from vapor puffs.com so I'm sketchy that I would get the most out of my herb and without burning it.) Then finally the extreme q. Right now if I had to pick one at gunpoint I am leaning towards the Herbalaire because isn't the most idiot proof? And least likely to burn herb? And can use dry herb, and most most most importantly is likely to get the most out of the herb? And with that being said is it theoretically possible to take the trimmings that I would have had to make bubble or dry ice hash out of and just put them directly un grinded into the herbal and get to vape the THC that way because it can be used without grinding so it already is made to ignore the non wanted too vape stuff right? Or am I wrong? I will buy from the referal URL of anyone who is the most helpful, and pay 20. to is the most helpful, I appreciate any help. And if I forgot one on the list of the top four or the long list that deserves mentioning inform me. I understand I already posted something like this before but this is a better updated version of my inquiry that I typed at another forum FC. So I thought I would re post the better version since I am still wait for more replys.

I have an idea for you.  Take the $20 you are willing to give to the guy who helps the most (me) and put it towards your purchase of a Arizer Solo.

When I got my solo a few months ago I had spent a month with a rented Volcano, but besides that I had NEVER smoked weed or any other kind of plants.

The Solo was so good and easy to learn (although, it has a much more adjustable temp setting than most) that I hardly ever use the EQ I bought at the same time.

You can use it where you are, or take it with you.  Best of both worlds,

I recommend Toronto Vaporizer, because they give the best grinder.  Also, the price is cheaper than US dollars.

bertorqs83

bertorqs83

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Man Im sorry You guys had bad experiences with vape world . And also that the goodies werent good enough. for the grinder , they sent me 2 free aerospaced grinders(plastic one) a 40mm red aluminum 4piece grinder , and a pax Tshirt , in goodies they gave me like 80 bucks . I think the difference is cause i called because i had some provs with my email(hacked). talked to them and they helped me out. For the price i got the pax for 215 and the arizer about the same. they gave me a 10prcent discount since my cards balance was about 500 . first they said it would all come to 512 with the discount was 482 , but when i saw my bill they only charged 455 -465 i dont recall right nowbut u can see they trie theyr best to help( call and talk to them they will give u discounts and help u out , u can even talk about toronto vapes prices , and theyll better or equal them and send u free goodies.if ur product comes bad or damaged call them , send it back , and it should also come with more free goodies for ur trouble . havent had this experience but from my experience with vapeworld if something goes wrong , theyll make it right , just be polite I know how pissed one can be after recieving a 300 dollar damaged item. hope this helps in u guys fiture dealings with vapeworld .

lessthanjeezy

lessthanjeezy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,352 posts

Well I need a vaporizer. One that can vape dry herb and preferably hash and oil too. One that costs less than 200 and that is as hassle and maintenance free as it can be for that price. One that is easy to use, and has a warranty and one that preferrably but not mandatory can hook on to a bong so I can use both at the same time. i would be willing to buy from anyone with a referral link to what I am looking for. The hardest part is I hear so many different recommendations I don't know which ones are better.

I've heard of 

dbv

ssv

pax

atmos raw 

atmos rx

davinci

ago herbal

Herbalaire 

mflb

And lastly vapor brothers.

Can someone with experience using these tell me which one is most likely to help fill all of my needs in a vaporizer? I will pay 20 to the person who helps me out the most in making up my mind, I am just so tired of all this research and everyone mostly saying that there is the the better one just because it is the one they ended up with.

Here is my opinion:

If you want a vape that will get you the most stoned/produce a lot of vapor, and is under $200 you have 4 decent options that aren't portables:

Da Buddah - Give you nice thick vapor hits, whip style only vape and you can get a GonG attachment for your tube.

Silver Surfer - I would say slightly thicker hits than Da Buddah, also with an angled heating element so your herb doesn't fall, Very similar to Buddah and again, whip style that you could get the GonG attachment

VaporBros: This is the vaporizer I have used for the past three years...Also a whip style vape with ability for a GonG attachment, only downside to VB to the two above are not quite as clear of an air path, and the heating element angled up so your herb can sometimes fall onto the element.

Arizer Extreme Q: Most versatile of the four. Vape that can do both whip, and bags and again, you can hit through your tube. 2 of my friends have these and they are great to fill up some bags in a party situation as it is pretty dummy proof to suck the vapor out of a bag, where as there is a learning curb with any and all whip vapes (or any vapes for that matter)

I am actually probably going to be getting rid of my VB soon and purchasing an Arizer Extreme Q because while I love my VB, I do want a vape that can do bags as well.

Hope this helps! :hello:

dirty_stilts

dirty_stilts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts

Well i personally own the MFLB and the Pax. As far as a good beginners vape i really recommend the MFLB, its only like 100 bucks or so and definitely conserves bud pretty well, and is by far the stealthiest option. Also, for about the same price range i have an No2 vapir that i like as well, but the pax is definitely my favorite. I don't know about the solo but i've heard great things about that one as well. Also, speaking on cost effectiveness of vaping, I don't know if anyones brought this up yet, but i actually save my vaped bud and use it to make edibles with. Because vaporizing only heats your bud instead of combusting it, lots of the CBDs and even some of the THC is left behind, and the more light brown your vaped bud is the better edibles it will make. And honestly, i wouldn't bother with pen style vapes unless you plan on using it for concentrates, supposedly they just combust flowers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users