Vagina With No Smell Or Taste?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chills, Jun 2, 2013.

1. She's a ghost man, you're fucking a poltergeist.

• Like Like x 1
    That's why you just use water. No soap in the vagina, or you might irritate it or mess up the balance of naturally occouring bacteria and get a nasty smell or even bacterial vaginosis. 

Douching too much (some gynecologists even say douching at all)can also cause this.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Yep! Douching is also a no-no! I learned all this because I play mom to my sister and she has issues with the way she smelled and she finally broke down asking me to take her to a dr. Turns out she was washing too much with regular soaps and using douches because she thought they were safe.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My ex has absolutely no smelll down there.  For 3 years straight it never stank.  It would actually smell like flowers because of her panties or thongs that smelled like detergent haha.

I ate that shit often because of it not stinking, thank god.

• Like Like x 3
  5. :laughing: :hello:

Damn I laughed hard as fuck

• Like Like x 3
  6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Mad" Fruits: it does a pussy good!

XD

7. Lololol! Oh lord.

8. oh my fuckin god that is funny as fuck am layin in the bath laughin my fuckin head off.

Sent from my X10i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. i was thihnkin this.

maybe u been with dirty girls? ever chick i been with has a smell but its very faint. and they usually taste like water. delicious and perfect sweet nectar water. but water none the less.

10. That would be pretty awesome. [​IMG]

11. @[member="chills"]
    Maybe you're dating a real life female version of Jean-Baptiste Grenouille! You lucky dog you :laughing:

12. ... girls are supposed to taste like water. they usually have a little smell but its not a bad smell tis a pussy smell. but if they taste like anything but very delicious juice or they smell weird dont eat that shit. sounds like you've been with dirty girls before now.

13. Eating vitamin a helps, it is what is in the orange and red fruits and veggies. Like tomatoes, oranges. But it's easiest to boost up by drinking the v8 splashes that have it. Makes a pussy balance out. You should not use antibacterial soaps too strong or too close on the outside and only water on the inside. Douching is bad. It's meant as a one time, after a period rinse if you have to for some reason kinda thing.

14. I've noticed eating curry causes a bad vagina smell.

15. Dude, the vagina is slightly acidic. It will be a little sour inside.

16. I've noticed playing too much Lara Croft causes people to bump old threads :laughing:

• Like Like x 5
  17. Ummm vagina

Fish ,chips ,cup of fuckin tea,Mary fuckin poppins

19. Normally clean freaks has no smell what so ever... and also it depends on your diet. Same for men.. I have no smell but taste sweet. Since am obsessed with fruits

20. #60 greenbeans420, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    since im a newbie here & dont know any better i guess i can get away with this...ive found vegetarian chicks have very faint to no pong whatsoever, i think meat eating/or diets high in junk make for stinky pink areas...check it out guys...date a few vegie gals then hit a few average meat eaters...get back to me on that with the results!
    ohhh and on another interesting note...after extensive southeast asian tours sampling female delicacies of native types to the regions it was found;
    approx 90% had very mild to nil strong/bad odour...
    compared to approx 80% of western girls having a strong/bad odour found in their home countries...
    i have no answer as to why these figures arose but only purely stating an honest finding

:rave-girl: