Urgent Plant Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by yabastaa, Jun 2, 2013.

1. This is a post to the 3rd pag of my grow where i state what problems I am having and also have a bunch of pictures. I just really need help with this fast because they are not looking so hot

2. What type of medium; soil or hydro? soil
    What brand and type of soil? lambert potting mix with more perlite added
    Indoors or outdoors? indoors
    What strain? Dutch Passion Blueberry, Power Plant, Skywalker
    How old are the plants? 3 weeks
    What type of lights and how many watts? 400w mh
    How far from the lights? 14in
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? every 4-5 days or when they dry out, was distilled(i know its wrong) just used tap water that was airated and ph'd to 6.5
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? never fed
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? 6.7
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 77F day 70 night, 45 day 66 night
    What size pots? solo cup
    Any bugs? Look real close. not one
    Any other pertinent info? growth has been very slow and a browning began yesterday. It has taken over the first set of fan leaves on the power plant and is working on the tip of the second set of the blueberry. It was just beginning at lights out last night on the power plant and it has spread very fast just over night. I am getting nutrients in a couple hours at which time I will feed with FF grow big, big bloom, and some GH calimagic. I hope it helps. I feel like it is a nitrogen and calcium deficiency. Nitrogen causing the yellowing leaves and calcium causing the browning. 
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    sorry for the poor pictures cant find my card adapter for the canon :(

3. Pour air temp. Ph neutral water thru pot for 3-5 minutes allow the water to flush those toxic nutes clear, next grow use seedling mix thru seedling stage, to avoid these moments, ensure you have large enough holes in base "V"See the red stems, thats caused by cool temps, attempt to maintain 75f/25c in your grow space try to reduce RH, to 55-66%

4. what toxic nutrients today was my first time feeding them ever and do you really believe its the temps or the humidity it seems like that environment indoors is much better then outdoors and its not getting very cold and only humid at night

5. some help would b great. I am really stumped