Anyone Who Discredits Miricle Gro...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by leodicapario, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yes 2 month old plants just planted these 2 in the ground.. could only dig about 6" until i hit clay... so i threw a tire around them and filled(inside the hole and tire) with leaf mulch i made... the soil was homemade as i said earlier i listed the ingredients i threw into a "mulch bucket" i purchased from home depot...

2. was a little harsh as i re read it.. but honestly it cured my plants deficiencys in the quickness...(4hours)...

3. and i appreciate your patients 100%... i did wanna grow completely "organically" obviously my rotating mulch bin concoction wasnt enough to satisfy the plants needs longer than 2 months...

4. i wanted to use the molasses but all mine was sulphur removed.. i tried epsom salts+ fish ferts.. leaf health did not improve..

5. You want unsuplhured molasses.

well gee golly thats all i have lmao!! what a coinkodink!! .. but for what reason? i thought it was only used for the sulfur to lower ph level... as you can tell im completely clueless about organic growing.. but i really really wanna know more.. i never intended to use chems.. it just so happened i was in fear of my plants life with new growth slowing and yellowing of top growth i needed something immiediatly.. ive been reading about defficiencys since 8 this morning with 5 hours of sleep.. it is now 2 in the next morning... im dedicateded to making this bagseed into high mids to beasters if possible...

7. Old growth doesn't come back
    Entropy only goes forward
    You have to look at new growth f

8. Molasses is a good carb source ,along with iron ,mg , and calcium also the microbial life love it

well yeah i figured that out.. already removed the worst of the worst.. maybe 2-3, 3 points, and 4-5, 5 points from 2 plants...

10. what do you reccommend i supplement my already mulched bin of various different ingredients(as i stated above already) to make this "super soil"??

11. Organics is the way of life !!! For real bro get off the chemis image.jpg
    See the happy plant
    It's three months old and just got its first top dressing
    Gets a compost tea every other week

True words, I admit it was a loaded question.

The more I read Passdat, I really think if you've just transplanted it could be many more reasons other than/as well as the miracle grow for the improvement.  

You now mention the newer growth is where the yellowing was or is happening?  That changes things a bit.

Really need to see pics.

13. so are you saying that after 1 feed of 2/3's the reccommended ammount of this m.g i put into my organic soil just killed all the good bacteria i had within the soil i made?

14. Just give water for a week or two to get those nasty chemis out
    Then work to bring back the micro herd you hade breaking down your compost with aact go to the organics section
    Rd has alot of good info and he's really open and loves sharing that info

15. #35 leodicapario, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013

Attached Files:

16. #36 leodicapario, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    what is aact?.. i will look into the organic forum.. i been awake too long.. night night time...

17. Actively aerated compost tea
    Night man

18. Ok, I thought you meant the newer growth.  That's not quite what I thought.

How long did you compost those soil ingredients?  You got some good advice already on how to improve things, but I'd just like to figure out what your process was with the mulch maker?  That should explain a bit more on what's going on.

Understand the more info you provide to the exact detail, will help identify what the problem is.  

19. funny i get good info when i post something controversial.. i was showing pics and questions in sick plants/problems and didnt get a lick of shit.. any how i shall be reposting after i learn a little more about more organic growing.. like i said thats whati really wanted to do in the first place, making my own soil and all... obviously i didnt add the right "key" ingredients to make a "super soil" for growing mj...

20. organic soil is where it's at brah. don't gotta do nothing but water. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.