Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Do You Smoke A Day? Feel Like Im Overdoing It..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WoodHouse, May 29, 2013.

1. I saw my PO for the last time today. I'm on probation for Theft, I failed my first drug test with her then passed the others. I go to court next Thursday to sign my release papers. I was wandering if I could smoke now, if I'm signing my release papers and drug tests take days to come in, will they drug test me while I'm at court signing my papers for Theft charges?
    Somebody help.

2. Do you have any real obligations? Like college? Or work?

If not find a hobby. Smoking weed isn't a hobby, it's a hobby enhancer.

3. an 8th last me about 2 wks if its me sharing it. if its just me it last me way longer. then again I dont smoke when I work I smoke only when Im home and its not even close to .5 and I pack my bowls pretty good. 

4. lets just say that an ounce lasts me 2 weeks if i smoke all day everyday litterally maybe like 2 hours between so idk how to calculate that i get usually 30 grams for 200 so idk

5. I find that smoking blunts is much easier and more convenient for me. I like to roll a couple fat 1 gram joints for the week. I make them fat so they're about 1.5 grams give or take. I only smoke at night because I'm busy during the day, but if i have a free day, I'll smoke all day. It's sort of like treat to myself to go all out. I smoke every night, and I'll smoke a fat 1 gram blunt. I take my time with it and I make sure to take big long hits and make the most out of my high. I usually smoke with mids, and occasionally goods. Mids get me stoned just as good as goods, but I have to smoke more than normal, but I don't mind that because I love the act of smoking and I enjoy sitting there for a while and indulging after a long day. I don't smoke a lot, and I don't consider myself a "hardcore stoner" but I think I smoke a reasonable and comfortable amount. I could even do with smoking a little less, tbh. 

6. .2 per day if Im flying solo, but I smoke people out a lot, an eighth lasted me like 3 weeks with a 5 day t break somewhere in the middle

7. .2 per day if Im flying solo, but I smoke people out a lot, an eighth lasted me like 3 weeks with a 5 day t break somewhere in the middle

8. An eighth lasts me for 3 weeks, I conserve though if friends aren't around.

9. A gram a day.

10. I pack a bowl a day. That's like .3 to .4. Tired of this bowl though, need a bong.

11. anywhere from 6-20 dabs a day. It depends..... lol

:bongin:

12. #32 Deleted member 616232, May 30, 2013
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
    I like to vape about every couple of hours. I usually start as soon as I get up.

I am trying to take a break in the day time though. I am sooo tired of having the munchies all the time.

It really kind of depends on what you're doing with your life. I am retired so I can do anything I please most of the time.

13. Depending on how much bud I have, Normally about 0.8 to a gram.

14. To me that's over doing I smoke weekley. Everyone has diff opinions.

15. If i have enough, I can smoke up to 3 to 5 grams.. But usually I don't so about a gram a day.

16. I can go through an ounce in a week so about an eighth or more a day but i've taken a long t break and will be even longer so i'm sure my tolerance will effect that number. i also shared with my ex and her  dad so probably 2 grams a day at most

17. I vaporize weed every night before going to bed and believe it or not a gram of some dank usually lasts me 2-3 weeks. Even if I toke everyday for months a gram will still last me that long. 3-4 hits and I'm high. Probably cus I'm a lightweight and have a low tolerance to weed though.

18. I personally roll up a gram every day... but i smoke about 5 or 6 blunts a day

19. #39 Twistedweather, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    dude  thats sounds fine
    it really depends on the person
      are you noticing any drawbacks?

tolerance
    -if you take a break(completely abstain), the way you experience the high will be  noticably different
    or you can jus cut back the amount you smoke if you feel you are not getting the high you expect

or you can change the way you partake (vape, edibles, dabs, smoking, etc)  this will also have an effect on tolerance
    and the way you experience the buzz

There are so many variables that come into play.    

I usually blaze once or twice a day - one hitter (kief)    or vape some herb
    or jus eat edibles throughout the day keeping an even buzz
    usually comes out to 1.5g or less a day of dank

20. same lol,a 1/4 a week :p