The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Out Of Ph Up_ Any Household Products That Will Increase Ph?

• by product78
  • May 28 2013 06:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • product78
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:16 PM

So I ran out of PH+

I ordered a new bottle but It's going to be a couple days. Any one know of another method of increasing ph using household products?

Replies (5)

• Medically Legal

• smokin5280
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 898 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

Baking soda...Google it though to double check but I'm almost positive you can use it to raise your ph and lemon juice to lower it

• Bronze member

• jb1128
  • Bronze Member
  • 295 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

I also ran out of PH up,I ordered more but it wont be here till june 6th so I took smokin5280"s advice,I went and bought a box of baking soda and imho it works better than PH up I was using almost 15ml of PH up to raise my PH from 5.6 to 5.8 in a 24 gallon mix,I just now went and put less than half a TEASPOON of baking soda in my mix and it raised my PH from 5.5 to 6.1 in a 24 gallon mix...I dont know how safe it is to use on a regular bases but I am going to research it more,I might just stick to baking soda.....anyone know if it safe to use on a regular bases os should I only use it till my PH up comes?????/

• PipPip
  • workforpot420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:45 AM

ive always used baking soda 1 box will last me like a year you barely need to use any for it to go up

• It's just "The Doctor"

• Dr. Sheldon Cooper
  • Gold Member
  • 31,735 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:49 AM

PH up uses Potassium, baking soda uses sodium. I would think you just need to be aware of your plants needs for sodium and potassium if you decide to use baking soda.

• PipPip
  • justhydronow
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:50 AM

Yes, use baking soda for pH up and lemon juice for pH down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved