Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Dealer Your Dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jayohe12, May 28, 2013.

1. #21 Bronx Finest, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    Deleted

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

2. Um get it all

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

3. #23 NeverOddOrEven., May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    get green mango purple dragon , sounds pretty dank bra :smoking:
    oh he aint got that? slackin' 

4. Naw man, go check out weedmaps, thats my dealer. Much better.

5. I mean it all doesn't really matter until u get it so tell me the story bro over and over again, hit me up in middle school #swagbagforrealzimthebestev3r

6. My Red Card > Your Dealer but you should def get the White Rhino

7. Lol not a good idea to send over all those strain names over a text.

Probably nothing will happen but that makes it 100% more obvious as to what you're doing

Be careful

8. Yeah white rhino will put you on your ass if its real white rino, the cbd content is outragous. Purplewreck, widow, la confidential or white rhino is what i would get. Look at all of them with a nice light, like the one on your phone and get the one that has the most trichomes on it. Thats probably gonna be the best bud he has. If my dealer has multiple strains to pick from i always pick the one with the most trichs.

9. Relax buddy your getting regs at best .

10. all of them! hahahaha :smoke:

11. THAT BLACK RUSSIAN

12. 14 yr kid > op

13. definitely not .

14. op does he really have em you think?
    if so uv a great dealer man,wish id a connect this good.
    lotta haters in this thread lol

15. yeah he's a caregiver. cool guy not shady. has pictures of his kids in his truck(we exchange in his whip) and trust me. i cant get off this mango kush he has nice, dense, sticky, full of crystals and smells strong like mangoes. people are just haters like you say man but its whatever. god sent him from above

16. I guess he's a pretty cool dealer? but no need to say Mine > Yours since you have no idea the type of deals that other people have. honestly that's a average amount of variety for a caregiver, unless he's selling 100/zip i don't see any reason why you're hyping him up so much.

17. Just got pride in my guy.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. sounds like he's a "grower" but your going to get an 8th? to a grower that's not worth getting off the couch and going to the door. sounds fishy

19. White Rhino or the Purple OG, cant go wrong with either.

20. I buy eights to test and see if I like the strain. I buy bigger quantities though and he's cool he lives right around the corner