3 Week Old Seedling, Okay, To Cut First Leaves...?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Magic Man 420, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK, either you're a jackass or just plain stupid....or BOTH! IF the plant was dead, why would it sprout new leaves genius?

CHECK THE NEW LEAVES Einstein...

Attached Files:

2. These are the new seedlings I was talking about...one week, how do you think they look....they are in the same soil as the one with the dying leaves.....

Attached Files:

3. #23 GoldGrower, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    suck vital energy? dude their dead, the leaves are totally dead, no sucking whatsoever. don't get me wrong I'm not saying they should be left on, just that as far as the plant is concerned they are detached already

people cut dead bits off so it looks better. I would take a dead or pale leaf off if it was shading a green healthy leaf

4. Dead even though they were drooping but they raised up once the transplant once complete? Idk guys I'll report the results..

5. dude those leaves are dead 100%
    the plant as a whole is about 98% dead

6. well if those leaves are not dead you shouldn't of removed them as they will still be feeding the plant

I'm no botanist and I'm sure no one else on this site is, so how bout I post results a week from now, cuz this is going nowhere....

8.  Plants that are 98% dead, sprout new leaves? 6 new leaves?

9. as a neutral party in this discussion, both sides have really good points, but it really just comes down to what magic man wants to do its his grow and his decision

happy growing everyone!!

10. wow it really sprouted 2 leaves? so what moron your plant i 3 weeks old he should sprout 4 leave a day and it took him 3 week to get to 2 sets of leave! WTF kill it already you are wasting your time, by now you should be starting to flower the plant but it barely has 2 sets of leaves! does it make any logic to you?

Disrepectful comments - patriofarmer

11. #32 BonghornLeghorn, May 28, 2013
    Is the soil dry yet, or at least not soaking wet? Give this a shot--

Take 3 or 4 ounces of room temperature water, and stick half a cap of Hydrogen Peroxide in it. The chemical formula of Hydrogen Peroxide is H2O2 (Water +1 extra oxygen). I find the plants pick up nicely when given a little boost. If it's PH that's killing your plant, add just a tad bit of vinegar to that water too. If there's any life left in that plant it should revive it. If not, you should be nice and kill it.

Obviously don't give the whole 3 - 4 ounces of water to her though, just enough to get the top a bit wet and maybe an inch of soil underneath. At this point, overwatering would kill anything left.

12. Don't cut things off unless its clones.....if its used up it will fall off

14. I too agree with Charles, its Magic Mans grow, so let him grow. We ALL make mistakes here and there. Its the only way ti learn, trial and error.

15. it
    I think everyone is aware who's grow it is, the same person who asked the question, people are just responding to it. and trail and error is not the only way to learn. you can learn things from other people too, learning without errors.

I hope the plant pulls through seeing as it's grower is still putting effort in to it. but in most people's opinion whether it pulls through or not is irrelevant due to the time it would take to recover you could have new seedling well on its way

• Like Like x 1
  16. #37 Magic Man 420, May 28, 2013

Listen chief, I don't know how you grow and frankly I don't give a flyin' fuck. But if you're gonna comment on my shit, get ur facts straight... I don't give a fuck about how far along the damn plant should be. ITS OBVIOUS ITS IN BAD SHAPE, I'm experimenting here because THIS IS MY FIRST PLANT! SO I'D RATHER SEE HOW IT REACTS TO THIS, THAT AND WHAT NOT before I try to officially grow the shit I bought.

by now it should be time to flower? WOW SO YOU MUST BE DOING MY GROW FOR ME RIGHT? I Was vegging her well past 6 weeks before I wanted to flower, so please don't tell me wtf my plant SHOULD be doing....smh

Thats what the fuck is wrong with GC....all these fucking GROW GODs who wanna tell you how to do your shit instead of suggesting advice/ideas.....

NOW, if the shit was dead, it would not be thriving to sprout new leaves...NOT 2 LEAVES fucktard, it was 6 check the pix...better yet jus GTFO my thread if you're gonna bring negativity, and LASTLY, its not a HIM it's a HER....fuck! lol

Disrepectful comments - patriofarmer

17. For the last time...this is NOT my ONLY plant! HOWEVER IT IS MY 1ST and to make sure this shit doesn't happen again, I'd like to see what I can do with this one...I hope everyone understands that I understand that this won;'t be the best plant to finish! Duh, no shit....but I'd like to EXPERIMENT with it....So if you agree, yay....if not, yay!......you guys get my drift now?

18. atleast he understands lol

19. #40 GoldGrower, May 28, 2013
    wow you try to help a guy out by freely handing over your experiences so they don't have to make the same mistakes and they have a hissy fit lol. experimenting on a plant that is not in anyway in a normal state is futile. it's not going to react in the same way a healthy plant would.

and I'm not just saying kill it. I'm saying start another seed in its place, in 3 days it will be further along than this one

you can take the advice or not its up to you, but your not being logical in your argument

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.