Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Making Bongs Illegal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lowriderman99, May 27, 2013.

1. While the rest of the country is decriminalizing and legalizing marijuana and medical marijuana, Florida takes a different route....smh

2. Lies. I live in florida, bongs are sold alot.

3. #23 SmokeDroByTheO, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013

God, can't wait to get out of this state. But what the actual bill states basically says if a store wants to sell paraphernaila they have to make atleast 75% of their incomd from tabacco.
    Oh, and it hasent passed yet.

4. So I went down to a smoke shop maybe 2 or 3 days ago and the people working there told me this law apparently just passed like that day. They were having a sale on all their shit because they can't have any bongs after July. I also saw another head shop that neeever has sales with everything 30% off, but I also asked at a couple of other places and they said it didn't pass. So idk if maybe it's just cus I tried finding out the same day it had passed so word hadn't gotten around yet or something but I'll keep asking around and find out for sure. The people who told me about it were super pissed though, apparently the tried to play the whole thing down to make it seem like it wasn't gonna pass or something like that, so that headshop owners would be fucked and only have like a month to sell all their inventory. If this turns out to be true that is extremely fucked up on Florida's part, and I'm even more happy to be living in Boston next year.