The Official Anti-Monsanto Thread... Memes, Discussions, Whatever...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tripace, May 26, 2013.

1. I think some gm crops could be good
    But I also think its just another step towards a collectivist nation
    Or new world order
    Which I'm not cool with

I'm sure gm foods designed by the right people could be beneficial to the health of the planet

But coming from Monsanto which has proven time and time again that they really don't care about feeding the world , they care about MONEY
    I think it's bad news
    They have a problem with labeling them . Why?
    They have a problem with 3rd party scientist studying them. Why?

If you had a cure for world hunger wouldn't you be the happiest person on the planet and be completely open about it ?

Lets make an example out of cars . They can't come into the USA until they pass a bunch of safety studies and years of crash tests before they even get advertised to be sold

So why can gm foods be released to the public with out proper study?
    Yes you say they have been studied enough by certain groups
    But what about the other groups that say
    "Hang on a sec out findings are different then yours lets do more tests"

I like studies that aren't paid for by the group making the product
    Because of the possibility of the results being tarnished and tainted to make MONEY

2. the problem is the coercive methods by which they operate because theyve decided we're too stupid to think for our selves and what's good for us so they took it upon themselves to better us with or without our consent, and in their minds a lot of them have good intentions, they are just insane or greedy but all together naive and downright stupid.

3. Hell yes!

Die you greed-head-eco-tyrant peices of shit!

But really....  Please do not support these worthless fucks.

Does the Royal Society count the risk of funding and ultimately allowing corrupt businesses to dominate the federal government with nothing to legitimate them but insane wealth acquired from parasitic business tactics? Or how these bourgeois GMO cocks will sue honest farmers into bankruptcy at every opportunity they get?  

5. more monsanto hate should be spammed...

6. "its a genetically modified revolution..."

http://youtu.be/bXFRC7zRKME