Poppers Are So Bad

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ReggieKuush, May 26, 2013.

1. No, its an adult forum. I dont see why we cant have a friendly, adult debate without hurling insults at one another, its sad we cant.

Also in regards to other people smoking tobacco out of a bong. It shouldn't matter to you. it doesn't affect you. If they choose to do it, so be it. For the record I dont do it, as stated earlier I stopped because it gave me a bad cough.

2. blah blah blah technicalities blah blah blah

3. I think it's just you people don't seem to like you it seems you get into some kind of argument or debate in every thread you enter!

4. #44 Just DAB It, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013

5. there ya go. dont bother responding to my comments just make personal remarks.

maybe its just that you are angry at me for saying that you care about what other people do with their bongs and their tobacco.

I've never had someone get this angry with me. Nobodies ever called me names. You just seem to want to make insults and argue for the sake of arguing. If your just gunna act like I child I won't bother responding. You clearly cannot act like an adult, you've been given plenty of chances to be the bigger man and still continue to insult me or just say ridiculous things. I'll leave this alone now, clearly I've offended you. I aplogoize, it was never my intention to anger you.

6. Not at all my simple minded friend. Even with moderation they are very harmful. Poppers are like the devil op is 100% on point.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using the Grasscity Forum App.

7. [​IMG]

8. @ "just DAB it;" Couldn't help but notice the "weed is not drugs" under your username. I hate to break it to you, but tetrahydrocannabinol is a drug.

9. hey I just saw this post and I had to reply I live in Duncan British Columbia we call poppers "wiss hits"  or wiss tokes or wisslers everyone from age 14-25 typically smokes them here or has had a nasty wiss habit at some point in there life everyone I know who's quit had to seriously cut everyone out of there life for a while and went thru savage withdrawal. I'm 20 years old and I have been smoking poppers every day for 3 years and I cough up nasty black shit everyday I need to quit asap and I need as much support as I can from this website I know people that resort to smoking butt tobacco if they have to I started working ful time construction so that prevents me from smoking wisslers from 7 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday and I don't or even plan on smoking cigarettes I'm highly addicted to the wiss and its ruining my life making me unsocial and has made me lAck confidence for years prevents me from reaching my full potential in the gym and basically un motivates me to do anything or stick wit anything if there's anyone out there who understands my addiction to poppers please reply

10. #50 Platypus7, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    I see it all the time in Ontario I turn them down whenever offer'd. What it does though is gives you a huge headrush then wears off fairly quickly there stupid if you ask me.

11. I live in BC, Canada and plenty of kids take them. Poppers are a lot of people's preferred way to smoke actually, and they find it better than straight weed. I'd rather have straight greens, but if I'm with people and they're packing poppers I'll have a couple. They get you higher faster, and the burn out is waaayyy different

12. I live in Barrie, Ontario. Poppers are huge here. They're disgusting. Once was enough for me. Thankfully most of the people I smoke with feel the same way. It's mostly popular with high school kids I think.

13. You don't inhale pipe tobacco.  It's like smoking a cigar....

14. What a dam crime

15. its like a crack addiction

16. God damn i smoked cigs for 4 years and never coughed up black stuff :eek: unfiltered tobacco must be really bad for ya. We'll give ya all the support we can from here. I was lucky and quit cold turkey and didn't even have withdrawals

17. fail

18. Yea a lot of my buddys have tried pops but i will never try one. I dont like cigarettes and i feel that the cons over-weight the pros.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. i rip atleast 100-150 double layered P's a day. im just feeling so fucked up, tired and out of energy 

20. Poppers are good for when you have absolutely nothing to do.. such as the majority of high school.
    These days though, poppers will just drain me of all my intentions and make me too slow, which isn't that great for when you need to get shit done.
    I prefer to just let the green herbs go to my head and disregard all tobacco.