Poppers Are So Bad

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ReggieKuush, May 26, 2013.

1. Common sense and logic will tell you that tobacco is bad. Anyone that bong rips tobacco, lacks common sense and logic, and you should not hang around with them.

2. You're silly. No need to be name calling. You've called people names on almost every post on the front page. Bongs actual names are 'water pipes', pipe tobacco, water pipes. Ya see where I'm going?

Look, all I'm saying is that the 'purpose' of a bong is for tobacco. You can smoke tobacco out of a bong. Thats not going to hurt you any worse than smoking an entire cigarette.

3. hahaa i thought this thread was gonna be about those lil white firework poppers. it'd be so cruel to pack a "popper' with a firework popper instead of tobacco. it'll probly make them quit doin that stupid shit tho.

4. Yo that shit sounds horrible.

5. Over in New Zealand, weed and baccy bongs are referred to as chop (because the tobacco and cannabis are both chopped up together, I think). It's (allegedly) a popular way to smoke/toke in Australia, but over there it's called spin. According to legend, some Australians mix their weed with tobacco because they can't get hold of good weed on a regular basis, and/or it's too expensive to "waste" on a pure weed cone. Some Kiwi expatriates went over to Australia to work (as we do), and brought spin back with them. I used to smoke it with friends/associates/accomplices, but as soon as I started getting my own weed on a semi regular basis, I stopped smoking that rank sheet. It's crazy, I would ask, "Are you guys keen to smoke any weed?" And people were like, "Can you just give us some so we can have chop cones?"
    Also, I never was a cigarette smoker, and had one chop cone too many on more than one occasion. I just have to think about tobacco mixed with weed to feel sick to my stomach.

6. #26 Baked 4 Life, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    I used to do them occasionally,still might do one every couple months because i enjoy the massive headrush every now and then. 

7. #27 Just DAB It, May 30, 2013
    Lol are you stalking me, anyways good try you are the only person I have ever called a name except for one other guy who was clearly a troll! If you want to rip a fat bowl of tobacco be my guest all I am saying is NO ONE smokes it out of a huge bong unless, well you can be the judge on that one...

On another note I don't think any glass artist is blowing a piece going ''some one is going to rip a fat tobacco bowl out of this one'' 

8. #28 Nugagerube, May 30, 2013
    Stalking you? Yup you got me.

I get notifications when you quote my post and then I respond to them... Doesn't everyone get the notifications?

I did not see any trolls but I'll look again. Not a fat rip of a bong that would be rediculous. But a small hit to go with your weed or even by itself isn't that bad. Obviously tobacco is bad. But as long as you don't do more than one a day.

And also, by the amount of people that said the do do them I guess we're all idiots. And you and the other guy that said you didn't are the only smart ones... :laughing:  you got me. :laughing:  :laughing:

P.S. Those three little guys aren't laughing with you.

You never quoted anyone when you insulting 'kids these days' and there schools. You did that and insulted me directly three times. There was no other kid you called an idiot because he was a troll. You referred to all the 'kids these days' and me.

You agreed with NotADrugDealer. and Danbridge but that was on the second page.

Who were you referring to that was a troll? 

10. You would be amazed at how many of us used to go to class completely blitzed :p

11. You still have recess? :confused:

12. Had. High school man, basically just a smoke break hahaha only 15 minutes,

13. I wish my high school had that. lol

14. It was pretty sick lol

15. I cannot stand tobacco. If I'm drunk, at a party, I will ask to take a drag off of someone's cig. Instantaneously I [almost] puke my brains out because my body reads it as pure poison. Yuck. Hundreds of chemicals in one breath.

16. No matter what the guy in the headshop tells you about his tobacco water pipes, bongs have always and will always be meant for weed only. 

17. I've done my fair share of these.  Good times.

18. It's the internet bro your going to get insulted lol get over yourself! And come on hitting poppers at RECESS thats grade school stuff man. And if your hitting poppers or smoking tobacco out a bong thats just not smart behavior and you need to get some help!

Despite the fact that they were first used and invented for tobacco, you may not be right :p