Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Topical Anus Appliance Of Cannabis To Get High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sacerdotal, May 26, 2013.

1. #21 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    He did say it was either his edibles, or his digestion. So, it's very possible he could have digestive problems, it's not too rare, and many people are not aware they might have them

True. But.... for gods sake dont shove weed up your ass OP.

3. #23 tokinITguy, May 26, 2013
    Uh, can you explain how you would achieve the bronchodialating effect...without it actually touching your lungs?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I thought that was a DIRECT side effect of either smoking or vaping.  Doesn't seem like ingesting it in other ways would do that, but I could be dead wrong.

Either way, rather odd way to go about getting high, but understandable if you have health issues prohibiting it other ways.  I would suggest either something like THC gold capsules or perhaps giving edibles another try.  You say you always mess them up, so get it right!  Plenty of recipes and methods here my friend, and a fast metabolism would only accelerate the speed at which you get high, I don't see how it would mess up the high itself.  The average age here would indicate most on this forum have a fast metabolism, and I don't see too many complaints about it here.

4. What about a tincture or something?

The issue isn't him being unable to medicate. He wants to use the marijuana for recreational means, as stated in his post.

6. #26 Pickle McSmurf, May 26, 2013
    are you sure edibles aren't your thing? if you can, try to get some from a mmj place and if that doesnt work then do the bum bum

7. Try it and report back to us :)

[​IMG]

8. #28 BadKittySmiles, May 26, 2013
    This thread comes up all the time :) Just use the search feature and look for the word 'suppository', and you'll find dozens of threads full of questions, along with member experiences. :p

Here are a few of the more popular threads on cannabis suppositories...

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/808098-ill-shoving-thc-mix-up-my-ass-about-hour.html/page-27#entry10834356

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/639535-rectal-thc-absorption-rush.html/page-8#entry13205151

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana-usage-applications/1144563-cannabis-suppositories.html#entry16519241

Just keep in mind that 1) if your edible oils and butters aren't coming out right, your suppositories won't be any better, or any more functional, and 2) by bypassing your liver upon the initial delivery, you're missing out on some of the most potent effects that edibles are commonly known for, due to the increased conversion of D9THC, to the more powerful 11-OH-THC that occurs within the liver. It's that conversion which takes place upon absorption, that in part helps to produces such strong, and long-lasting effects, from a smaller amount of canna than you'd normally smoke.

A reply from one of the threads linked above, along with some extra/current info..

"And remember; taking cannabis as a suppository will bypass the liver, meaning you'll achieve slightly
    faster results, but you also miss out on the conversion that takes place in the liver, and as such the effects
    of a suppository will not be as powerful, or as long-lasting, as consuming a medium-chain triglyceride oil orally.

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to RSO/Phoenix Tears & BHO, but bioavailable & made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

Video tutorials...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEa9a1riXl8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v6wKwQO6Ko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rffzSeSfeuM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkbclJ5wZKk

(Photo-excerpts from the above tutorials...)

Ethyl Alcohol extracted, and oil infused hash/glandular concentrate...
    <span>[​IMG]</span>

<span>[​IMG]</span>

<span>[​IMG]</span>

<span>[​IMG]</span>

<span>[​IMG]</span>

<span>[​IMG]</span>

<span>[​IMG]</span>

<span>[​IMG]</span>

When absorbed via the portal vein and liver, an enzymatic conversion takes place causing the formation of the more powerful 11-OH-THC, from a portion of your D9THC..

The oil source/cannabinoid vehicle or 'edible solvent' you choose, can ever determine where in the body the majority of your cannabinoids are absorbed, and as such it can encourage either more or less liver absorption/conversion, depending on the patients needs... medium-chain triglyceride containing oils will encourage more portal vein absorption and liver conversion; your best sources for MCTs are coconut oil, palm kernel oil, and to a lesser extent clarified butter.

Particularly with medium-chain oils, where your potency is directed through the liver (but ideally with any edible), it's a good ideal to sate or 'prime' your liver, and partially deplete its enzymes, by eating a small snack or meal, an hour or two before taking your edible.

This encourages the upcoming cannabinoid conversion that takes place in the liver, and reduces or eliminates over-metabolization.

It also fills up your duodenum and upper small intestine, and slows subsequent digestion, preventing your potency from slipping below too quickly, so it can have more time with the 'upper arms' of the portal vein, which lie closest to the liver.

*** Most recreational users and patients prefer the portal vein absorption and liver conversion for its faster onset and the stronger, longer-lasting effects it provides. ***

However a few patients have livers which are dysfunctional in such a way, that they always over-process and 'burn off' cannabinoids regardless how much they've eaten, and then other patients simply do not have an appetite, or can't eat or keep food down either first thing in the morning, or anytime before taking their edible dose.

- These rare patients can benefit orally from a long-chain triglyceride containing oil, for its lymphatic absorption which, for the most part, causes cannabinoids to bypass the liver on their way to the blood stream, because these long-chains can not enter the portal vein.

Or...

- They can take both MCT (medium) LCT (long) oils, as a **suppository** to bypass the liver... Medium-chain (and small-chain) triglycerides tend to absorb through our tissues and cells much faster than LCTs, regardless where they make contact, this is why they work so well for portal vein delivery, when taken orally, and why they are also strongly recommended for transdermal or topical application!

Hope this helps!... you never know when a patient who needs it may stumble across this thread. :smoke: " - BKS

Using weed is medication whether you realize it or not. 

Plus, who cares if he wants to get high, if he's having medical problems for smoking/vaping/edibles why is it an issue if he wants to use it differently?  Because he shouldn't use weed recreationally? Give me a break :rolleyes:

10. Turkey baster with cannabutter, into the colon. Should work. Please report back on results.

Title makes me think that you just want some anal play.

11. alright guys i'm sure we can stop replying now, 20 bucks says OP just went ahead and shoved a stick of canna butter up his ass without reading what anyone had to say lol

12. Apply brick of weed to anal cavity = PROFIT?

I can sense the strong sense of trolling.  :bongin:  :ey:

13. #33 Sacerdotal, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    The bronchodilating effect comes from some of the cannabindoids so it doesn't matter how you take it. Probably vaping is the best and most direct way but I can still benefit from any other way of taking cannabis. I have very little weed and money now so I make edibles with like .5 grams and .1 or .2 is lost in the making process (sticking to different pots, cheesecloth or plates...). I am done trying to get high from edibles + if I have to use a whole gram - that is too expensive for me right now. I WILL try the suppository today or the next few days. You know how your body loosens when you get high..? That's what I need! I need my lungs and other respitory pathways to loosen up cause something is wrong with the upper part of my lungs and the connection to my brain, which is like under pressure (strange tightening headache). And I want to get high for the happiness too. But mainly for the medicinal value. I will try with something like .1g of weed in cannabutter form in my butt, then wait for X amount of time (will check how long it takes for other drugs to come to effect when administered from behind) and if nothing happens - I will put .2 more and wait a bit longer and if nothing happens I will just wonder why nothing happens and shove the rest .1 or .2 :) . Damn I might need like 10-20 gelatin capsules, fml :D

14. #34 Sacerdotal, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    I SHOVED 1 CAP UP MY ASS! It is about 0.06g of weed in the form of cannabutter. I read that when taken rectally a drug should be 1/10th of what you take orally. So it is like I have eaten 0.6g of weed which is fine. I didn't remove the cap cause it is not frozen cannabutter but liquid. My ass still hurts a bit. I can only imagine how much anal sex hurts... :D

How much should I wait to see the effects if there are any?

15. From what I know (not an expert :)) you should feel something very quickly like just as fast if not faster than smoking, definitely shouldn't take as long as edibles.. Anybody, if this info is false please correct me. :bongin:

16. How'd it work man?

17. Not sure if trolling or not... especially since a fast metabolism wouldn't stop you from digesting cannabis... however, in case you are being quite serious and need to medicate but are having ingestion problems, I've heard of weed suppositories. Look for it, Granny Stormcrow probably knows something about it. 

18. This thread.....

WHAT THE FUCK.

19. lol absolutely nothing hapenned. I will try with 3 today or maybe 4... I dunno why nothing ever happens when I cook cannabis. I follow the instructions 100% of Hashmouf's recipe and I decarb the weed before that...

20. If I had to shove things in my ass, I wouldn't even want to get high man