Mrteas Organic Neurosis

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by MrTea, May 25, 2013.

1. you could always try a bowl of cat hair and see how it suits you.....

2. Well I'm thinking I might have one of my friends make some concentrate for me with most of the harvest. So that would eliminate much of the cat hairiness....

3. Where's a good place for organic soil amendments? there's a few things i need yet for my next batch to cook....

4. is it really that bad?

5. So, which store and what's the argument? 80%ers callin their chem garbage organic?

6. Are you in Denver?

7. Hey man I feel you on the cat hair bs!

You pluck most of them off, the remaining will fall off during dry trim if that's how you choose to do this.

If I had to estimate i'd guess there like 3-6cat hairs per gram.....Both on the buds and the leaves.  My main concern is that the cat hairs stuck to the buds calyx's grew around the cat hairs.  Those ones can only be pulled off right before a smoke session.  Shit, I might as well dry trim.  It's too late.  I did get a furminator and have been combing my cat a little every day the past few weeks.  It's been working wonders, he's hardly shedding at all anymore so hopefully next harvest turns out better.  Speaking of,  Had a white widow or Girl Scout cookie seed pop through the soil a week ago, topped it this morning.  Also have a Pakinstan Valley Kush seed (free from attitude) that popped soil yesterday.  

9. If you don't mind me asking what brand of food are you feeding your cat?

Excess amounts of grains will result in shedding (I have 4 cats, trust me lol), as well stress and boredom.

Have you tried limiting the cat's access to the room? Or is it your bedroom?

10. #50 MrTea, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013

Ya he's an 11 month old tabby.  I live in a studio apartment so space is limited as it is.  And yes I do feed him dry food.  It's cheap and doesn't smell.  I never knew that about cat food though....Here's the quirky fella napping.  I don't know how this can be comfortable for him...

If you look at that 2nd bud shot you can see how literally coated it is lol.  Probably 10 hairs on that one.

Attached Files:

11. #51 seaf0ur, Jul 8, 2013

Saudi Auroria.... Just east of denver near 225, so yeah.... I'm local.

12. #52 seaf0ur, Jul 8, 2013
    dude, just get a tweezers and some tape of any kind.... pick that shit while you're lookin for bugs and nanners, and stick it to the tape.... That's not near as bad as you made it sound at first.

I'd get a cat barrier figured out...... crafty bastards.

Hmm I don't know what thr shops are like down there, but I go to way to grow its on 57th ave North.  There is also cultivate colorado which is like 1000s buchtel or something.  Both very good selections.  Obviously the workers are all gonna have their own pieces of mind so don't ask questions , buy what you want and get outta there lol.  For organics way to grow has a MUCH MUCH better selection than any other store ive seen here.

14. I'm just looking for down to earth's langbeinite.... nooone seems to carry that product.... I'll add way to grow to my list I'm gonna get about and check out. I hear paulino's garden has a decent selection as well..... we shall see.

Nicks... not so much..

15. #55 MrTea, Jul 8, 2013

Way to grow has every down to earth product, except for neem meal ( I had them special order me a 6lb box 2 months ago and never heard back :p).  They definitely have langbeinite tho.

16. #56 seaf0ur, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    WHAT? how do they not carry neem cake..... what's up with that? At nick's i got........ "we have the oil, why would you need seed meal? I've never heard of that."...... and that was from "the guy" the original mouthbreather went to fetch for me when I asked

-he looked at me like he was terrified and tried to point to some fox farm bags.....LOL

17. #57 MrTea, Jul 9, 2013
    lol.  That's what I'm saying dude.  The workers there are either a) Stupid, or B ) Jerks.  

18. #58 seaf0ur, Jul 9, 2013
    I also had the pleasure.... while asking about screened bentonite..... to hear...

"Bentonite is just clay, theres clay all around us"...... Damnit....

I'm gonna try drilling mud or pond suppliers.

Not all clay has the same CEC..... bentonite is pretty high up there..... I dont just want shitty clay but they couldn't understand CEC OR the difference between absorbing and adsorbing.... and I didn't have a few hours to make em understand either....

For sure man.  Do as everyone says and don't listen to any gardening store employee, everyone has their own way.

On the other hand, pic update

Day 55

Attached Files:

20. How do those fit into your closet anymore, they're huge!!!