Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dropnoez, May 25, 2013.

1. is it possible to smoke dabs in a regular pipe or bong?

2. A member on here recently asked the same and someone said to smoke weed  like you usually do but make  it cherry up alil more and dab on the cherry.

Eustace up for a cheap rig you won't regret it

3. Yes what I do is smoke a bowl for some ash. Then put a screen in my bowl and fill it with ash. Put your dab on top and rip it. Your welcome :)

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

4. Yeah I think so but a dome and nail is always best.

5. define 'normal' pipe or bong. if its got a glass on glass joint, absolutely, get an adapter/nail.

6. How bout running it threw a vape like a silver surfer or should I just smoke it ?

7. #7 atonsphere420, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    I'm getting some ak47 its shatter

8. #8 atonsphere420, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    I wish I could find oil

9. you can run it through the silver surfer i have done it is great just clogs up the screen faster 

10. i only do dabs when i got crabs,sickly mother fucker ,smoking up a pack, i dont see a sin so i just jump in i dont know a clan i know afroman

Shatter is a consistency of oil, they're both BHO 

12. Yes exactly, and most times shatter is more filtered than when BHO is in the waxy oil form. So atonsphere420 be happy with what you got bro!

13. Thank you guys .

14. gettin some dabs soon but all i got is papers and blunts. the stem to my bong broke and i'm broke. any tips?

15. Anyone ever dabbed on hot knives?works great.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app