Sweets Perpetual Road to Zion

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SweetJamesJones, May 24, 2013.

1. Hell yeah that's the move man. Can't wait to mix up some shit and get cooking. Hopefully by my bday I can move to organic and perpetual. Subbed up to your journal too, I found it earler.

This app really helps work go by faster. Come on 5:15!

2. #42 TroutTalker, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2013

I may be joining this super soil movement. I will prob try a few 5gal pots with it this summer at some point to fine tune my mix and make sure it's solid before doing a full transition. I like the idea of it but you have really got to be on your shit when you put your mix together. Once you have it dialed in though it would be pure bliss to grow with. I highly rec checking out a lady grower on here named NoobWannab. She is pretty high speed in terms of her knowledge base with organics. She also grows in something called Sips.and created whole thread dedicated to them..They are great imo..for seasoned growers and new people alike. They really take the guess work out waterings and by keeping your soil moist you stimulate your micro herd. I am going to use SubCools recipe and go from there. I could prattle on all day Bahaha

P.S.
    I am going with the Spurs to win it all in 6...You heard it here first folks :metal:

3. #43 SweetJamesJones, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    I'll be watching your results homie. Its definitely more involved, thats why I went GO this round cuz I can't afford to mess up.

I'll check her out once I get home. Always down to improve my techs and learn from others growers.

I got $20 riding on the Spurs man. I see Tony Parker having at least one monster game. Bout to head home folks!!! Lights on in 45 min :D

4. Dammit! We have some of the worst fucking traffic in the country! That should be a 12 minute ride tops.

Got some drinks for the game later. My dude is coming through with 14g, buds running low.

Attached Files:

5. Aite guys... update time.

1, 2. Lasko HVB.

3. Purple Wreck 1 and 2, top and bottom left respectively. Kings Kush middle top, Super Bud middle bottom, Top Dawg farthest right.

4. Wrecks. 1 on top, 2 on bottom. #2 was my most pathetic looking seedling and plant at first. She puts big sis to shame with her bushiness. Glad I topped :lol:

They may be indica dominant...seem like squat bushes.

5. PR 1

6. PR 2

7-9. Kings Kush. Really citrus, grape orangey kind of smell. Didn't realize she's taller than the Wrecks.

Attached Files:

6. #46 b.real, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    you got enough perlite in there to be considered a hempy grower lol! looking great though man!

7. Looking really healthy. Very nice.

8. Got a call and the post got submitted automatically?? Anyway

Super Bud

1-3, 5, 6.

PR 2

Top Dawg

8-11.

Clones.

12-15. Top Dawg, Wreck, SB, and groupie

16. Whole group. Top Dawg in back, Pr 1 left closest to cam, #2 on right. Kings Kush behind #1, Super Bud behind #2.

My boy came to "fire me up off dat gas pack". Got my half too. Lets go Spurs!

Attached Files:

9. Thanks man. Its pretty much mix, water, train and watch at this point. Gonna flip the switch in 3 weeks.

10. I think something is eating away these limbs or just too much wind in there. Only Top Dawg is affected right now. Haven't seen any critters so idk.

Hopefully its nothing major, they're growing at a good pace now.

Attached Files:

How much vertical space do you have in your area?

Hmm..doesn't look like critters of any sort. Some plants just naturally defoliate, esp their lowers. She looks healthy, just keep sweet talking her and she should treat you right. I am really looking forward to this grow you are got cooking ATL !!!

12. #52 SweetJamesJones, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    How much vertical space do you have in your area?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Atlbornbred" data-time="1370610661">
    I think something is eating away these limbs or just too much wind in there. Only Top Dawg is affected right now. Haven't seen any critters so idk.

Hopefully its nothing major, they're growing at a good pace now.

</blockquote>
    Hmm..doesn't look like critters of any sort. Some plants just naturally defoliate, esp their lowers. She looks healthy, just keep sweet talking her and she should treat you right. I am really looking forward to this grow you are got cooking ATL !!!
    </blockquote>
    Maybe 8-9 feet but no more than 9.5.

Cool, thanks homie. You know I had the panic face on when I noticed! I never thought it would grow so fast compared to the others.

13. Just cruising through dropping some love and looking in on your plants. You got quite the stable of genetics going there. I can't wait to see these pretty ladies in flower.

GROW WELL AND MAY THE GANJA BE WITH YOU !!!

14. Thanks homie. They're growing alot better since getting nutes. Gonna get some GO quarts in a few weeks with my carbon filter. They're lovin it lol.

I'll drop an update for ya. Just snapped these pics a few minutes ago before lights went out. I'm thinking traffic will pick up when I start flowering buy a decent digi cam. As long as somebody is following lol. This shit takes time to type out :lol:

Transplanted the surviving clones into 1 gals. Super Bud, Top Dawg, ans Purple Wreck 1. I pulled all Kings Kush clones, they never rooted. Considering I only used soil and water on my first indoor clone experiment, I'm ok with that. Took 2 more clones from KK, if they die fuck it I have another seed lol.

1. Super Bud and Purple Wreck 1 clones. Super Bud is bigger

2. Top Dawg

3. Kings Kush

4. Group shot

5. Purple Wreck 2

6. Purple Wreck 1

7. The Wreck Sisters. 2 in front, 1 in back

8-10. Super Bud. Bitch is so wide. Gonna be a big budder. Good production strain for sure. I need to get a better shot of the whole plant, its sweet.

11, 12. Kings Kush. I'm kinda pissed none of her clones rooted. The others did fine. I probably took them a little too early though, they were even smaller than the PR 1 clone. But since I'm doing it natural/old school with just water and soil its fine.

13, 14. Top Dawg. Obviously this is just the top of the plant. She's at least 2 feet and counting. Lots of budsites from that accidental fim. My favorite plant...I'm planning on her being a solid morning and day smoke for some reason.

15. The jungle. Super Bud on left, Top Dawg on right. I love the width vs. height

16. Group shot. Wrecks on left, Top Dawg farthest right, Super Bud middle closest to cam with Kings Kush across from it. Not that I can tell who's who either in this shot :lol:

17 and 18. Roaches...meet bubbler.

Lights just went out. Classes start back this week so I'll have less free time on Monday's and Wednesdays. At least the app works so I can keep up with you guys' plants too.

Keep it green homies

Attached Files:

15. Build it and they will come :)

Looking super great!!!! It shows that you give these ladies all the loving they want. I am glad you are liking the GO juice. You can get a great, full line-up for a sweet price.

High 5's and Chest Bumps

Happy Growing

16. Been doing some thinking and decided I'll be making some upgrades in the next few weeks. Gonna make this perpetual. I'll be adding:

1. 600w dimmable system
    2. Veg/clone tent will go in the room away from the flower side. Partition possible.
    3. Portable a/c for the room. 10-14k btu .
    4. Inch 720cfm inline for the 1000w. 6inch will go in the veg tent.
    5. Carbon filter
    6. Digi cam

I'm also gonna get a bigger circuit breaker panel. 125amp. No issues yet, but I don't see why it would hurt. I'll be getting more beans too. Today is day 45 from seed (or 1st sprout). They'll be close to 60 by flower.

17. Shot an update video this morning before work. Once I can get away from my desk I'll post it.

There's an Atlbornbred on youtube, twitter, and operation sports :lol:

18. sweet, loved the video. you are a great grower. are we flowering yet?

19. Thanks homie. My last grow was outdoors in 2010, been itching to get back to it.

Nah still veggin right now. I'm a little nervous to flip until I get a carbon filter. I'll order that within 5-7 days.