Sweets Perpetual Road to Zion

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SweetJamesJones, May 24, 2013.

1. Nice man! ^ looks like you had a good night! Probably sleeping now lmfao. I slept for like 11 hours last night. Feels good to catch up on sleep.

:wave: good afternoon brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Daaamn....and I thought I got it in over here! :D I know that pic is from a while ago but still....nice one to come back in here to.

How ya been man?

3. #3123 SweetJamesJones, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
    That was def a good one lol. That bottle has much less in it now haha. Thanks man. I'll be catching up on some sleep tonight hopefully, been neglecting.
    What's up 3Deez. Thanks buddy! I meant to post last night and got sidetracked with around the house stuff. Had to call out yesterday after a rogue boil popped. Crazy shit. Was down since Friday afternoon so glad getting stuff done again. Back at work [​IMG] Hope you're doing good.

4. Been wondering what my water filter actually has been doing. Other than swimming pool smell gone, I didn't notice any proof it was working. Until yesterday...

[​IMG]

Good ole fashioned SJJ photobomb coming...

Bebes and moms

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Iron's method moms (POG1 bigger, POG2 small)

[​IMG]
    Deep Cheese 2 organic mom

[​IMG]

BBHB organic mom

[​IMG]

Tent

[​IMG]

Ogre (GO). Used to be a mom up in the Bebe area but it need #s right now. Going into a 7 tonight for some iron's method to get her ready for end of the month

[​IMG]

3gal Ogre organic

[​IMG]

Some organic youngins on the come up. Left most x2 BBHB, next 2 on the right x2 Blue Dream, single right most 1gal is POG2.

[​IMG]

I scrapped my side by sides a while back so I'm gonna do another. This Pineapple Express started off in organic soil but I put it in a 3 last week. Irons method. 

[​IMG]

The other one I didn't get a pic of.  Part of it is to the right of this organic 2gal POG#1. Gonna get this into my newer soil cooking by the end of the month. Sooner if she starts to lose green lol. 

[​IMG]

Deep Cheese 1 off Irons method. Again, just a piece of organic the 3gal organic PE

[​IMG]

7gal BBHB and a DC #2. The BBHB is just a body, gonna flip within a week or so for space. Wanted to get her into the new mix cooking but didn't have time to wait. Probably will be flowering small plants till June or so, need bodies.

[​IMG]

Flower

[​IMG]

Jamaican Dream

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PE (left) and Blue Thai (right) off iron's method. Neither made it 2 weeks from transplant before flip. They would have been huge with another couple weeks. I'm digging the method so far

[​IMG]

PE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BT

[​IMG]

Got 4 POG#2 in organic soil, 2 coming down next week. Fading fast

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 more. The one on the right had alot of nanners pop up 2 weeks ago to last week. Probably killed what little yield I was gonna see. It was probably light leaks from the AC, didn't get that acceptably handled for close to 2 weeks after install. I check every morning before I leave now lol

[​IMG]

#TeamTinyNugs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ogre. Waste of a pot and soil but needed bodies. Blurry. Can't wait to reamend all this soil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

POG1#1 (leftmost), POG1#2 (bottom right), Blue Dream (back)

[​IMG]

POG1#1

[​IMG]

POG1#2 like she never saw N a day in her life. Must be time to flush :rolleyes: lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blue Dream. I think iron's method saved this one. I wish I had discovered it soon, only had a month tops of it before flush. I haven't had this much nug of any plant this year and it's not even alot [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Damn man! That was a huge update!
    Things are looking great. cool to see so many different methods going at once man! You'll find what works best for ya for sure. You've got a ton of stuff going right now as well, looks like the future is gonna be full of beautiful plants!

:wave:

6. Thanks man I appreciate the kind words. I meant to sign on last night and got to smoking that POG. It was a wrap after that lol [​IMG] Taking small steps but I think I'm getting somewhere

7. Lol gotta love them knockout strains though man.

You're definitely getting somewhere. With all those strains you're sure to have some happy harvests :p

Man it's been raining here all week, so muddy and gloomy and wet. How's things down there?

8. Thanks G. I admit I am a sucker for to KO strains, if it's strong smoke I have a hard to dropping the genetics no matter what it yields.

80s/60s all week with a possibility of afternoon showers for the next 10 days :( It's 85 now lol. Wake me up in the middle of September haha. Send some of the cooler air down here. Pollen everywhere too [​IMG]   

9. No problem man. Same here I love that knock you down effect that is typical with indicas.

I hear ya, spring is all about the rain and the pollen. Luckily my allergies aren't too severe but it really messes with a lot of people. April showers bring may flowers I suppose eh? Lol

10. Subbed up, great looking plants Sweet!

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk
    "Natural farming is based on a nature free of human meddling and intervention. It strives to restore nature from the destruction wrought by human knowledge and action, and to resurrect a humanity divorced from God."

11. lookin mighty nice in here these days dude!

you gotta be happy as fuck w/ your results so far..

how things are good over there man..

12. I'm definitely an indica man. I like my sativas on weekends and when I'm out having a drink with the boys. My allergies ain't the best, but I love having a reason to complain about red itchy eyes lol. Clouds rolling in now haha.

What's up Prepper! Appreciate that buddy, I'm over in your spot reading right now lol. Welcome aboard [​IMG]
    Thanks a bunch AW! I'm at the crossroads of not as much going as I want or need now, but working on getting it there. My bootleg Ironh3ad formula seems to be rocking on the bottle plants, so time to get more of those going. Gonna work on my organic mix and amendments in the meantime. I got 5cf cooking right now, probably use 2 tops sit on the rest if the bottle plants yield good.

13. ... still kicking ass in here I see, good to see ya still on the boards brotha

14. It's been a hotassminute since I went through a nice drop like that there :metal: With my morning coffee on top of that, and burning through this bowl of GFBA trim. 

A great start to my Monday if I do type so myself [​IMG]

15. #3135 3Deez, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    Sup SJJ! :) I hope your week is off to a good start man.

Edit: completely meant to say that I hope you HAD a good weekend. I suck so bad at multi tasking. :rolleyes:

16. What's up Dodge. Thanks for stopping by man, still here kickin lol [​IMG]

What's up Smokey! Glad you enjoyed. Was a busy week for me last week, I actually thought I responded to these lol.

What's up 3Deez! Last week was a bit hectic, I'm kinda the same way. Getting back into the groove. Put in some major transplant work last week lol

17. SJJ! Whaddup man? Hope you're enjoying the day! Happy 4/20 brotha

18. What up G. I'm at work now, so nah lmao [​IMG] can't wait to be done with the rat race haha. Gonna have a nice smoke sesh later. My girl is off today, I was close to calling out lol

19. Bebes. Got some stragglers up here, they'll work it out. I'm just getting everything at once when I water lol. Panoramic shots should have every one in there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tent

[​IMG]

Bottle plants

[​IMG]

PE weird leaf. Been growing like this since it was from seed.

[​IMG]

Organic 3gal PE same thing 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BD old mix left new mix right

[​IMG]

Flower 

[​IMG]

Ogre off bottles went in Friday

[​IMG]

Organic BBHB went in to fill a void yesterday, not by choice lol

[​IMG]

Bottle PE has a leaf or 2 doing that thing but I didn't think to take pics 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bottle BT got some yellowing. Over watered, then under, and back again. Left epsom out of nutes one feed during stretch, rushing...water has been a bit cooler. Yada yada She's sharing feed with PE now that she's into bloom, should level out. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

POG2 middle

[​IMG]

Ogre left, Jamaican Dream right

[​IMG]

Another POG coming down in about 2 weeks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy 420 everyone Food to eat, weed to smoke, deeds to do before it gets too late [​IMG]

20. Here's a shot of my red Purps leaf she's variegated like your PE. From seed she started doing this. This is a clone from her

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429585098.091104.jpg

Hope you're getting plenty of smoking in now that you're off work brotha! I have been smoking all day :p