Sweets Perpetual Road to Zion

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SweetJamesJones, May 24, 2013.

1. Thanks man. I've been doing my best to do...better. I passed out yesterday around 6pm and woke up at 8 this morning so I didn't get to water flower. Idk if it was the Purple OG or the beers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SG-HIGH-ASFCK using Swishers and Herb(R)

• Like Like x 4
  2. I wish I could sleep like that.. Your a lucky fucker.

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  3. I can only sleep for a maximum of 12hrs, after that i wake up with a migraine lol. My problem is the getting to sleep part.

• Like Like x 3
  4. It was so nice, he said it twice!! Hahahaaaaaa

Sent from someone that still twist up phill
    8hrs max usually up after 6.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. She's coming along nice, 1 week now I think. Should have snapped a pic yesterday.

I raised my light some more to stop burning everything. I'll see if I can grab some pics tonight. Next girl to hit flower will be Ogre Kush. Gonna get her in a 7gal within the week.

• Like Like x 2
  6. nice man! I'll be looking for the pics. I can't wait to watch yours flower. Im doing one Circular LST. I've yet to decide about the others so what I see from yours will help me forsure.

Ogre kush is one I've seen a lot. I'd like to give it a go someday. I hope yours turns out good bro!

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

• Like Like x 2
  7. Can we get a pic of the ogre too bud? I like watching the same strains in different rooms..

• Like Like x 3
  8. Ogre kush will be around in the parking lot. I think I over watered mine and it had been pissed the last few days lol.

Let's see it sweets. Glad to hear how much you are enjoying the purple og. I have some black water seeds and querkle seeds heading my way to get some purple up in my room.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. the CC promo with the tude starts on the 5th. They went heavy on the purple strains for UFOs. Grape og grape kush purple diesel. I was disapointed when PLA didn't have any purple in the buds. I'm not much worried about the purple diesel and Louie13th but those grapes.. Thinking about a few mix an pic blue dream in honor of sweets.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thanks bro. I only took pics of SD I can try to snap Ogre tonight. It's my dads bday today so idk if I'll get to post it tonight, we'll see.

I'll snap some for ya when I'm back in there. I did some transplanting and a full tent and up top water last night, I was tired after lol.

Thanks man. I like to let her dry out good, those Kush can get funky lol. Didn't really pay her too much attention before, it's almost like my first time with her.

That's good to hear, love new genetics. I want some BC Bud ultimate purple or something like that as my next strain. Maybe a Purple Wreck pheno hunt too.

I'm torn because I want to buy more seeds...after thinking on it since responding to NGT I know I really don't even have the time to run new genetics... much less seeds, at least for now :( but one can dream. I'll still buy some when I have the cash lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. #2794 SweetJamesJones, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    Here was WCSD last night. Not pictured: the pots I had to move, and the distance away I had to be, to get her in a pic. She's wide lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  12. She's Is beast dude. That's gonna be a challenge when the weight starts stacking.

I don't "need" any new genetics but who could pass up some. Not I. That's why I'm running this tangerine dream clone cuz I wanna run them all. Lol. My seed stock is low, all I got that's new is cotton candy, the cole train crapped out after I popped and planted it, ended up digging it out days later to find it was decaying. Idk if I fugged up or was a dud bean.

Hardest part is trying to decide what seeds to order. In my cart right now I got, 3 HSO blue dream, a 5 pack of critical kush from Barney's farm, 3 Lemon skunk from DNA. It's all subject to change in the next 3 days but that's what I'm learning twards right now. I might ditch the critical kush for more mix and pix though.

Man I know from reading your journal that you dad and yours relationship has been rocky to say the least but I hope that you guys have a chance to talk and catch up and put aside differences for the day to celebrate today. The garden can wait.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Every time I go to buy seeds, I get mail!! Lol

• Like Like x 3
  14. That girls gonna need some help in about 3 weeks. And some odor control. There is no way in hell she will keep herself up.. That's a 5-6 oz girl there..

• Like Like x 2
    Man, my dude just had some Cotton Candy Kush, and that shit is awesome! I read into it "Good for people with a high tolerance" And that's no lie, I got pretty blasted from just a few rips even though I smoke every day :metal:

I'm germing a C99 bean right now from G13 labs, and no luck :'( It's been a few days and it's still sitting there with it just barely cracked open, tail isn't reaching out.  I'm so sad

• Like Like x 1
  16. Damn, gonna have to go hunt this CCK down now!! Haha

17. are you talking about the one from delicious seeds? That's where mines from.