Sweets Perpetual Road to Zion

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SweetJamesJones, May 24, 2013.

1. Shit man I'm only running a 400, there's a 250 in there but covers a different area. I'm pretty small time for now :devious: haha once I move shits gonna get scary big :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Happy 420 Sweet, updates rocking it like normal!

3. I just love big wattage!! Gets me and the plants all excited!! LOL

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

4. Lmao!! That's a nice thought lol. Talk about max efficiency for your space and setups. You're killin it man

Thanks man. Had an awesome dinner at my moms Sunday lol.

You and me both. I decided to do a big boy round this time, all 1K. I'm vegging under 750w now.

5. #2145 SweetJamesJones, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    This pic was missing from the last update....ya know, do it right and she gets wet? This is what I meant...pic is obviously from 10 days ago lol. Been supercropping my mothers like a mad man

[​IMG]

Never shown the entire veg setup. Madness but it works lol. Can't wait for a bigger tent and get another fan so I can 8 inch exhaust, not enough headroom anymore I need 5 ft. Got another fan for the tent, will have 3 in there when I fire it back up

[​IMG]

Made edibles last week. My phone crapped out the day before so I had no phone for 3 or 4 days last week...just know the butter was a beautiful dank shade lol. A few pics from after I got my phone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Easter dinner. Greens, Mac and Cheese, BBQ Chicken, Sweet potato souffle. Yeah my mom's the shit ;)
    [​IMG]

The mylar will probably be an ongoing project. I'm 2 or 3 rolls of duct tape in smh. But, I finally cleared out the tent last night. I had the 3 Blue Dreams and 1 Sour D in the room vegging for a few days before under 500w. Added my tent girls and my 2 Jamaican Dream moms in there to make a full run. 14 plants this round, vegging at 750w now. Was neeming down before lights off today and realized the timer in there is a few minutes fast when it switched off. Tried to sync and light wouldn't fire back up lol...hopefully the bulb just won't start without a time out, we'll see later. Got my replacement options in open tabs right now tho

Just got a new 600w MH bulb so if I need to get 1000w bulbs I will. Better penetration and I've def been selling myself short with less lumens. In the mean time I can veg with the dual arc if I need, but I want to go Super HPS for flower. The autos, veggies, and sprouts are all packed under the T5...18 or 19 in there. Veggies will go in this room tonight...

[​IMG]

6. looking good in there sweet. How strong did those edibles hit you?

Cannot wait to see how this round goes. Great looking ladies 

7. Nice update, I agree with your choice of going full hps in flower. That will maximize your yield man. Thanks for the kind words also haha :wave:

8. Damn man, if I come visit, can I get some of that soul food brotha?? Glad your coming up!!! Man our click is all about forward moving. Everybody has been upgrading and getting their setups tight.

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

9. Think its great your close with your moms blade!
    Looks like your bout to have some serious tying up to do in that garden lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Man I miss Sunday and holiday dinners at my grandmother's. Huge family and all of us would come to the house and throw down....greens mac and cheese....sweet potatoes...cornbread....oh man...cranberry sauce...man oh man....

11.      lookin fatty in here brah. what is that, like 16 girls in flower? I counted about three times and got three different numbers lol. I dropped six beans a few weeks back, all six failed to sprout, damn dry air... I took it as a sign to hold out on a new round til later on... glad to see you doin well man. How long til you think your scrubber is gonna need changed? were rockin the same model, I noticed alot of dust got sucked out of mine over time and it sure feels lighter than it did. but kinda hard to say. I did notice that it gets dust all in my cooltube though, and i dont really like that too much, it is surely blocking some light so I might have to reconfigure some stuff out before anything else goes down at my place. thinkin out loud here.... catch ya round bro, peace.

12. #2152 SweetJamesJones, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    @[member="Moonman840"] app will NOT let me quote your post smh... thank you sir the edibles didn't do much for me but I gave some away and people called me for more the next day. My mom is gonna eat 1 today lol

Thanks bro. I think it's time to see what the setup can really do. Hopefully it's not too much to manage lol

Lmao!! You know we got you bro! Funny was watching the Rockets game last night...damn yall got some shapely ladies out there lol. Didn't see nothing less than a 7 ;) Thanks man I figured it's time to have a big boy run

Thanks man! She's awesome. Wouldn't be who am I without her. Not a knock on my pops but she never took a day off

Shit is gonna get real in there lmao! The clones have been getting LST can't wait for the final TP and mega tie down :)

Sent from my SAMGSUNG-SG-HIGH-ASFCK Using Swishers and Herb(R)

13. Sweet jesus!! Getting some early morning munchies just thinking about it!! Might take some mac and cheese, greens, and souffle for lunch today lol :)

Whoa, to what do I owe this pleasure!!! How you been bro?? The flange is reversible on my filter so I reversed sometime last yr maybe 4 months ago. Will rock it another month or 2. 14 girls in there right now, plus 7 veggies in 1gals

Prolly need the current one in flower for the autos when they start to. Mine always felt pretty light, since I uncooked It I know it's still got life, room smells diff after a few weeks. Idk if I would trust it thru another of BD. Take care man glad to see ya around :)

14. You guys run air from your filter through your tubes? I take outside air, screen filtered through my hood and out. Have to clean the hood once a month. Completely separate from carbon filter. Haven't noticed any smells outside but will pay a little closer attention now, never really thought of doing that smh

15. #2155 SweetJamesJones, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Hmm I never got filter dust in my hood. I dont use cool tubes tho got a hood like you. I just run filter, hood, fan in attic. Long as it works lol

16. WTF?? Is that our long lost buddy Dodge?! What's up dude? I hope all has been well for you brother. Don't feel bad about the beans. Seems to be going around. I had to rally all the vibes I could get from the blades just to pop a few here recently. Take care dude!

17. Damn man I'm starving right now and wishing I had that Easter dinner in front of me and those cookies.  I like the new name.

18. Yea I rely on negative pressure to remove all the room air, then treat it so that its not stinking outside. Nothing escapes back into the house unless the door is wide open for watering etc.. works for me.

19. Stealth is worth a lil extra cleaning blade, I feel you. I've already been looking at the duct work needed in my garden since that post. Thanks Dodger

20. How shit going sweet? Still going strong?