Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disgusted By top Seller In The Shop...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EnjoiKush, May 24, 2013.

1. No you trolled OP because he was angry about this being the top seller then after all these comments about it you come on here and say 'thanks for the link, I'll buy one right now."

2. I guess it is kind of trollish but hey it looks useful as hell to me. I make my own qwiso with Already vaped weed so it doesnt cost me hardly anything to make it so im not gonna spend the money on a Ti nail and ive read to many horror stories of glass nails exploding to use one of those.

Anyways, thanks OP, ive been looking for something like that but I couldnt find one anywhere.

3. Its just funny that you'd thank him when it wasn't the intent of the post. But hey if it works for you then good. I just hope your only using it for weed...

You think that piece of shit is any less likely to explode than a glass nail? LOL.