Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disgusted By top Seller In The Shop...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EnjoiKush, May 24, 2013.

You got me there! I have a lower post count so I guess you win in every argument forever.

In all seriousness, post count has nothing to do with this. I'm a member of multiple forum based websites but I don't need to give you all of my post counts to defend my position. It's unfair to make an assumption about somebody when you're not basing it off anything he's said or done. Please tell me what he said that made you certain he was lying about actually being annoyed. Give me his exact quote and we'll all decide if it's reasonable to assume from this quote whether or not he's a troll. If you can't comply with that, you have to admit that whatever your assumption is, it is an unfair one.

2. #42 Just DAB It, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    I am basing it off this the OP does not know what a hash/oil pipe is first of all then he feels the need to create a whole thread about it and within his post he begins to bash GC because it resembles a meth pipe. IMO he is a troll due to the fact he knows nothing about the pipe he is referencing and also bashes GC in his thread, I am sure his intent was to get everyone fired up and angry with GC over nothing. The way I see it if your going online to start shit like this your a troll simple and plain! 

3. I wouldn't be surprised if a MOD shut this pointless thread down pretty soon anyway!

4. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN LEAVE!

5. #45 stickey_fingerz, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013

coming from the guy/girl whose user title is "weed is not drugs" in my opinion thats trolling, to say weed is nto a drug is completely illogical. i collect glass and when i opened his original link, my first thought was damn meth pipe on GC, am i annoyed no.  ive never seena hash pipe that looks like that..  and if your basing your opinion of him being a troll because he doesnt know what a "hash pipe" is-is ridiculous..  is he ignorant maybe, but being ignorant =/= troll... i dont see him bashing GC as much as i see him stating an opinion about what theyre selling...  if anything gets this thread closed its the fact that we are talking about other drugs... if it were to be deleted because of his opinion then i find closing this thread to be wrong...

i have  6000+ posts so i based on that i know you're trolling..  see how that logic doesn't work???

6. Just because you've never seen or heard of that being a hash or oil pipe doesn't mean people don't use it for that. C'mon man to each his own, to you it might be a meth pipe, but to others it's just an oil piece man. I'm sure they wouldn't choose this pipe over a Ti dome & nail, but they use their available resources. It's a cannabis forum, I'm sure they wouldn't sell a meth pipe for the sole use of meth. Although I do agree that weed is a drug just like Advil is a drug.

7. So you guys are saying "weed is a drug" , I smell cops... haha 

Cannabis is a plant with medical benefits to many to name anyone who thinks weed is a drug is not thinking clearly IMO.

Weed is most definitely a drug, my friend. Accept it. 

Release from your mind the stigma surrounding the word "drug" and look up the definition. 

9. Weed has been labeled a drug by the U.S Government and they have created a war on it and have been brainwashing the people since, just because you read the definition of the word drug does not mean cannabis is in it I don't care who wrote it they have obviously been brain washed too! 

So I think you should release your mind from the Government stigma and think for yourself and form your own opinions!

10. You really need to look up and do some good hard research in the history of Cannabis!

"a drug is a substance that has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body, in particular."

that's my definition. what's yours?

I hope you realize medicine is under the definition of drugs....

"Drug:
    a. A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease or as a component of a medication."

13. Ok but you can also get basically pure concentrated CBDs which counteract the effects of TCH, again do research.

CBDs have been found to help certain pains and symptoms in patients without getting them high.

14. #55 KangarooBunny, May 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 27, 2013
    Aspirin doesn't get me high either.

CBD's are still drugs.

Any substance that has an effect on the functions of a living organism or any of its parts. 

I'm not trolling.

16. #57 EnjoiKush, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013

1. I most certainly do know what a hash pipe look like. A normal, decent quality one isn't that.
    2. If were going by post counts. Me > Him

This is the dumbest thing i've ever read. 

18. you are just sounding like a jerkoff now, maybe trolling just to piss people off?

weed is a drug, just like coffee and tobacco. don't be a dumbass..

19. We're all friends here :)