Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disgusted By top Seller In The Shop...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EnjoiKush, May 24, 2013.

1. #21 solidguitar77, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    Who gives a fuck? Most people who buy bongs aren't using em for "tobacco use only." 

2. Sums up the thread.

3. cry about it? :cry:

4. It's funny how accepting of meth addicts and tweakers you are. Weed and those are entirely different.

5. It's funny how pretentious you are.  

6. To each, his own. 
    What does it matter to you?

what?

7. To each his own. It can be used for "entirely different" drugs anyways. If people want to consume methamphetamine, I don't care either way. Don't babysit them, let them kill themselves.

8. "Customers who bought this also like..."

9. You can smoke dmt in those

10. She(?) gets it.

11. I use a meth bubble to vaporize kief. Works great

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

12. did I really get warned for that meme.... cumon..

13. #36 Lockout, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013

Meth addicts turn to crime, the community suffers. It does hinder our lives. You can't compare cannabis smoking to meth smoking, it's ridiculous.

-EDIT- On your final point, why would you expect cannabis smokers to be any different from normal people? Smoking weed doesn't automatically make you less judgemental. There's no reason to claim that our community is somehow better than any other.

14. Nice try on bashing GC OP, keep on trolling!

15. #38 norml56, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    You need to open your eyes if you think the meth addiction isn't impacting lives and the quality of others lives.

Why do you assume he's trolling? Maybe he's genuinely annoyed by this. It's very ignorant of you to disregard everything he says as fake, not with logic or reasoning but with some ridiculous assumption you have regarding his intentions. I don't care what this pipe is used for and I don't have an opinion on it being the top sold item but I do have an opinion regarding your ignorant attitude towards someone you disagree with. Please correct yourself and stop overusing the troll card.

17. Coming from the guy with 160 posts, come on man I know trolling when I see it all he is trying to do is get everyone all fired up about what a HASH pipe, something the OP obviously knows nothing about!