How Did Nicolas Cage Live 1870?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Lockout, May 24, 2013.

That makes no sense. Skin changing has nothing to do with not ageing, and don't you think NC would change skin to hide his origins if he's been a wealthy American for the past 150 if he was a "skinchanger"? This is what I meant by serious posts only. You're welcome to share your opinions on whether or not NC is 150 years old and whether or not that photo is of him, but please keep the silly stuff for other threads ;)

2. There has been someone that looks exactly like everyone in existence at this moment. There have been trillions of humans. We arent that unique

3. "Yeaaaa Biiitch!!!...Magnets!!!" - Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad)

Why are you calling my opinion "silly stuff"? If he's 150 years old, then I think it's very likely that he's a skinchanger. 

Serious response only please. 

5. Nicholas Cage has foreseen the creation of this thread and will deal with OP accordingly. 

6. Seroius discissions only? And you ask if Nick cage is a vampire that lived for 150 years? Seroius discussion? WTF?

I've stated this at least two times, but since there is still some confusion I feel that I must repeat myself.

I don't believe NC is a vampire. Yes, I believe he is at least 150 years old. I don't believe that this validates labelling him a vampire, though.

I'm sorry. I thought you were joking. I'll take your statement seriously this time. Why do you think it would be likely that a 150 man is a skinchanger?

I have no idea what you mean by this but you're scaring me :p

You've seen Face/Off, right?

You know who else is in that movie? John fucking Travolta. 

[​IMG]

They're obviously in on it together.

9. It is rather interesting that John Travolta, Nic Cage and Keanu Reeves all sought out acting professions...

10. Doesn't even look that much like him. Ok yeah I see a resemblance, but it's nowhere near a perfect match. 

The OP is either painfully stupid or a troll, most likely the latter. :D

That's not all, I once found a really old picture that looked just like my second cousin. I've always been suspicious of her. 

You're messing with me...

Again I will ask how anyone could get pissed off over a topic such as this. A troll would pick something offensive to talk about so he can get people angry. How can you accuse me of being a troll when I have not attempted to aggravate anyone here?

Anyone who's pissed off is just involved in the cover up and doesn't want to get caught. Keep fighting the good fight, brother. 

14. #54 Lockout, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013

If I find out there is a way of banning people from certain threads you'll be in big trouble, buddy. I don't appreciate being insulted to this degree.

Why won't you believe me? 

16. look at his eyebrows, nose, and ears...they are completely different than the real nicolas cage

they do look similar though...just gotta look at every detail, and you'll see they are different

17. Dude, the ears are different. :smoking:

Nicolas Cage obviously has enough money for plastic surgery. God. :rolleyes: 

Something tells me you're full of shit.

20. Omg you guys, fucking Tommy Lee Jones  :eek:

[​IMG]