How Did Nicolas Cage Live 1870?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Lockout, May 24, 2013.

1. #21 Lockout, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013

I know it is a painting but it's unclear whether it could be a portrait or not. NC could have modelled for the painting which could explain why it looks like him.

Please explain how I have "GOT TO BE A TROLL"... Have I attempted to annoy anyone?

If you looked that stuff up, surely you have to be a bit curious as to how he has looked to same for the past 20 years. And I don't believe everything I see on the internet except when it is backed up by evidence, and what better evidence can someone offer than plain sight? I find Keanu Reeves to be an even better subject than Nicolas Cage as we can see today how little he has aged. If we lived in a society where nobody refused to investigate despite the unlikelihood of some sort of supernatural anti-aging gene, we would have scientists testing Keanu. Unfortunately we live in a society where prejudices rule the scientific community and society as a whole.

Also, please don't call me boy. Maybe you didn't mean to be condescending and I'm not claiming you did mean to be, but I find it a tad derogatory.

2. He may feel that it is too silly to even comment on.
    I have been to a lot of places (States and Overseas) and been approached by people who swore they knew me.
    Just last night an acquaintance was telling me a story of being picked up while hitchhiking 40 years ago. The man that picked him up looked exactly like him.
    Sometimes shit does happen. :smoke:

3. He wouldn't because he didn't make the claim, so the burden of proof isn't on him. It's on the people claiming he can be 150+ yrs old.

This is true, but the people claiming he's 150+ years old have already offered enough evidence to validate an investigation. It is now the scientific community's responsibility to examine NC's body.

5. #25 Lockout, May 25, 2013

But have these people ever offered photographs? We have here a photograph of the person in question which knocks out the possibility of someone's memory failing them. I agree, there is always the possibility that two people could look similar, but to this extent? I don't know...

6. #26 ICGreen, May 25, 2013

No photos because we were on the street. It did take over 10 minutes to convince one couple that I really wasn't fucking with them, nor was i who they thought I was. They were initially 100% sure that I was their old friend. :smoke:

7. #27 *guest, May 25, 2013
    Last edited: May 25, 2013

What evidence is that? I'm dying to see it (but only because I'm not immortal like Nicolas Cage). 

Nobody here is claiming that he's immortal. I just believe that the chances are high that he's 150+ years old, maybe even 250 if we take the redcoat painting into consideration.

I too am dying to see more evidence of this anti-aging phenomenon but for now we only have this picture as evidence. Hopefully someone gets through to the scientific community so we can determine just how old Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are...

So "enough evidence to validate an investigation" is a picture? :laughing: 

10. #30 ICGreen, May 25, 2013
    Ok, Here is the thing, there were too many people that knew him as a youngster. Part of his Bio;

Born Nicolas Coppola on Jan. 7, 1964 in Long Beach, CA, Cage was raised by his father, August, a literature professor, and his mother, Joy, a modern dancer and choreographer who was hospitalized for severe depression, which kept her away from the family for long intervals. Because of his family's deep show business roots - Uncle Francis was an Oscar-winning director and grandfather Carmine was an Oscar-winning composer - Cage became interested in becoming an actor at a young age. When he was 12, his parents divorced, leaving him to be raised by his father because his mother was considered unfit to retain custody. He later moved to San Francisco, where he performed in a production of "Golden Boy" at the American Conservatory Theatre. After moving back to Los Angeles, Cage made his onscreen debut on "The Best of Times" (ABC, 1981), a variety series that observed teenage life through songs, dance and skits. Cage then dropped out of Beverly Hills High School during his senior year to concentrate on acting fulltime. Making his feature debut, he made a brief appearance in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (1982) before being cast by his uncle in S.E. Hinton's "Rumble Fish" (1983).

Uncle Francis Ford Coppola would have been a tad suspicious had his brother shown him a fully grown son that was his new nephew.
    The myth makes for a cool fantasy and there have been previous vampire movies made on this premise. :smoke:

You can also Google nicolas cage childhood photos and see a lot of childhood photos.

I honestly do appreciate your post. It does raise many points on how he managed to start his new life as "Nicolas Cage". I don't claim to know the answers but it is easily possible that he paid to switch places with the real Nicolas Kim Coppola. After all, he looks pretty wealthy in that 1870 photograph. I'd imagine it couldn't be that hard.

12. #32 Lockout, May 25, 2013

Of course! A photograph is the greatest evidence one can have. Think about it, which is more important, a photograph of a man breaking into an ATM or that man's account of the situation?

13. He must be a vampire.

It is undeniable.

Holy shit.

14. #34 Lockout, May 25, 2013
    It's plenty deniable. There is no solid evidence to suggest he is a vampire. He might be (although I don't buy into that) but you have no reason to believe it.

We only know that there is a strong possibility that he is 150+ years old. We still don't know how he could have achieved this. Let's open ourselves to every possibility. Vampirism is only one out of many possibilities.

15. I don't think you are confused, but for the casual observer (reader)... He changed his name to Cage so that other actors wouldn't scream favortism. He was teased early on because of the strong family ties to the great Director. :smoke:

16. Genetics...how do they work 0______________________________0

17. Magnets...

How the fuck can you expect a serious discussion without insulting our intelligence?

19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9mvqai2H2o

Love how the audience immediately start laughing straight away. Maybe wait and research a bit more before immediately insulting these theorists like that?

To me it seems like Nic Cage is aggravated during this interview. What do you people think about how he acts in this interview? I actually also don't believe the vampire theory but do you notice how he never denies the validity of the picture or that it's him?  

Letterman: Do you know what I'm talking about?
    Cage: I heard about it, yeah.

Yeah, right. I can tell from how you reacted in this interview that it's something that you're pretty familiar with, whether it's you or not. Don't bullshit me, NC.

20. #40 *guest, May 25, 2013
    Last edited: May 25, 2013
    I bet he's one of them illuminati reptile skinchangers!