Dream Interpretation Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 95373, May 24, 2013.

I'd say it has to do with feeling trapped in your current family situation. By that I mean you probably live at home and either don't have a job or don't make enough to move out currently. I say you feel trapped because of things like it being a corridor, a room that leads to nowhere with no exits, and the fact that you eventually just kneel down and succumb to the anxiety. I'd also like to point out that some betrayals however small stick with the psyche(especially when they're unexpected), so your brother stabbing you in the back is most likely related to an incident you had around the time of the dream.

I agree with Tokalo about the first dream.

The second dream the skeletons represent death. I think it's important to note that they don't kill you at first, but drain you over time. I think the other dimension is representative of your life, the hills are rolling because your life has many highs and lows. I think part of the reason you are dragged into the other dimension is that maybe you weren't acknowledging your current situation or problems.

I think this dream shows a lack of self confidence and an inability to understand people. I saw it shows a lack of self confidence because upon being fronted with problems you instantly grab someone else to solve them for you, when it doesn't work you feel utterly helpless. I saw inabilty to understand people because to me the mimes are just people who you can't figure out, they don't seem to talk because you can't understand them. I think this just goes to show that on some level you're weary of your own parents and your ability to socialize with them. 

2. I had a dream i was walkin down this country road to my dealers house and it was a really long walk and i saw some junk in the tall grass and i went up to it and picked it up and it turned into a jumbo jet engine turbine thing and i held it over my head and started flying and i could control the direction i was going in and i just flew to dude's house. I had another dream about shopp lifting at a strib mall that as you walk farther turns into a giant mall and cops started chasing me and i ran and got away and some how i ended back by my house but some back road i never been to and i was walkin and some like 7 and 10 yr old little kids were drivin around in a pick up truck with bats, they were bad ass little shits, and i ran and somehow got back at the mall and the cops were there again so i ran down a hallway in a apartment complex that on the right it was people's apartment doors and indoors and there was a cieling but to your left it was open feilds of weed so i ran out to the fields and i hit me i was dreamin so i ran and believed if i pretend to pedal like a bike in the air (i've done this in other dreams too) i could fly and slowly start to levitate off the ground and it was soooo vivid the water sparkled like not real life but like how they do it in gta v kinda but it was more buetiful and colorful and there were mountains and i found some people i never met before but they were my friends somehow and they were smokin green and i dont remeber the rest theres so many more i details i'm leaving out.

3. Ok here's another from my childhood.

I was taking a shower in my parents shower but instead of normal size it was huge. Like the size of the changing/shower rooms in a YMCA maybe a bit bigger. Well i was just chillin until i hear the door open and i see my mom sit down in a white plastic lawn chair through the frosted glass. After that i see a shadow of someone and then they ran away. Well i ran over through the giant shower to see what happened and when i opened the door her head was almost completely severed and was hanging on by a thin strip of skin. Blood everywhere. Then i woke up.

4. Wow, dude you're good.

It was pretty fuckin right on.
    Thanks bro :)

5. i dont have dreams, got any advice for that?

6. The average human dream last 2-3 seconds 

There are vitamins or methods that help to improve dreaming.  Here's a link with a big list of stuff you can try.

http://www.dreambible.com/dream-enhancers.html

8. #48 BP to the DP, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    I had a dream that a massive war broke out around the globe.

It began as a crisis on a global level. Roads closed, military everywhere, jet fighters above, and not just here.

I was at home. I can't remember exactly what caused it, but literally the entire world was on the brink of war. Even our government was threatening us.

The media was actually doing a good job covering it. My boss was yelling at me so I went into work, but I refused to take any deliveries.

While watching the news at work, I saw some footage of some Canadian troops blocking a highway somewhere in the middle East. Some people dressed like civilians started shooting at helicopters and Canadian troops.

The troops opened fire, killing every single person there, even innocents.

I was watching TV, and they were showing a live footage feed of predator missiles launched from drones attacking airplanes, cars, civilians, combatants, everybody. People were dying by the thousands.

Soldiers were going house to house exterminating people here.

We had instituted a draft, but many people were disobeying the government because they didn't support or leaders any more. Then I woke up.

Was a very intense dream.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

9. I've been remembering my dreams a lot lately.

Last night I dreamt I was taking a class on alcohol, rock n roll and soccer.  We had a test and I finished in 20 minutes, everybody else took 5 hours.  I got 1 question wrong and got a 98.  My teacher was this really funny teacher I had for a class a couple years ago.  When we were done he downed a tall glass of vodka in one gulp.  It was summer class, I was at camp.  Then I was at the dining hall and I ran into these two girls I supposedly knew.  Then I went to go get food and woke up.

Weird very vivid long dream.  Felt like the 5 hours I was there the whole time waiting for everybody to finish.

10. I had a dream last night about miscarriages. In the dream these women where holding these clear egg looking things with a human embryo inside. They would squeeze the egg slightly to crack it and the embryonic fluid would fill with blood. It was a very sad dream. 

11. I've been ignoring this thread for far too long and I apologize.

I'm very busy today but I promise that sometime tomorrow I will go through all these posts and tell you guys what I think.

12. I always have dreams of my boyfriend acting like an extreme asshole which I don't understand because he's the greatest guy I've ever dated and he's never once been an asshole to me in our 8 months together lol. In my dreams he'll always avoid me or treat me like I'm not worth his time and just snap at me. Super confusing stuff.

13. I've had this dream a few times a year for as long as I can remember here goes.... It starts with myself and my younger sister in the back seat of an old station wagon (my mom's old car from when I was 5) and I don't know who is driving but we were being chased down high way 4 at night by another car. I don't know what type of car but it has round headlights that give off yellow light. It rear ends us a few times then on the third time the rear window shatters. Then suddenly were in a tower with a spiral stair case and everything is made of stone with a fire pit in the middle. Someone suddenly appears in front of the fire, tall black figure with no face just blackness starts chasing us up the stairs. I'm frantically pushing my sister up the stairs but the figure keeps gaining on us. then I feel an ice cold hand grab my ankle and wake up every time. In always my actual age in the dream but my sister is always young like 5 yr old young and she's 22 now.... I'm 25 and I've been having this dream for at least 15 yr used to be more frequent when I was younger but I still have it 1-2 times a year.....

14. im posting every dream i have in here because im hoping to lucid dream.  and the first step to lucid dreaming is to recall your dreams.  im excited to hear your interpretations though.  sorry for the bump to make you busy though :|

15. i swear i posted my dream last night...but i cant find that post...oh well.  it was about i was watching basketball with an old friend of mine.  then i went catching for frogs.  there was also a turtle.  and a snake.  the snake chased after me...then i woke up.

16. I had this reoccurring dream when I was like 4-5 years old were I was calling a bunch of other women mom. They would tuck me in for bed (which I hated as a kid), make me diner and do other mom esque shit. 5 years later im in foster care and the dreams stopped. Fucked up thing is ive had other dreams happen.

17. Ok i have a really strange one. It started with me and my mother in paul's (grocery store) and i was about 5 or 6. Well as we are walking around i see this box at the end of an aisle and it had 2 buttons. It instructed you to push one of them so of course i pressed it. Then suddenly the machine opened and robot arms grabbed me. After that my clothes were gone and i had a gear that cover my dick and went all the way to my back so it looked like i had a saw blade in the bottom half of my body. After that i had to walk through the store and people were laughing and pointing. After that i looked back and before i could stop this lady shit hit the button and the same thing happened to her and i realized it was meant to trick you. After that i woke up.

18. Last night I had a dream that My dad, my sister and my brother were really poor and trying to run away from something (the cops, a killer, etc.) I have no memory of what we were running from but we were in our hometown (Jacksonville) and my brother suggested to run in a straighter line further we would run through peoples yards, with my brother and I being the youngest and the fittest, we made it to the back yard gates of the last persons home just in time to see them piling up their family members in the car and see the 'last' person in  the house leave, my brother held up a gun and was ready to shoot anyone who tried to fuck with us, we thought everyone was gone and we made it past the front yard, in the neighbors driveway, my sister and I ran together (cause it was darker and there were things to hide behind) My family seemed to have ended up where ever our goal was but then out of nowhere I was in this straight laced-white-woman's car, she had kidnapped me; attempting to take me away from my families life of crime. She locked the doors and the windows and I started screaming and saying that if she didn't unlock the doors I would escape through her windows, car driving or stopped... I tried escaping through the window but it was too small and I was still near to my family enough to tell them I loved them and that I would find them (screaming, of course).

Then, we started talking and the estranged woman and I kinda became friends. I think she was going to visit a sick relative and then to go have dinner with said family (we were in their backyard).
    When we were first talking I just kept asking her to take me home or leave me anywhere and I could find my way back and walk there but she insisted on my coming with her.
    She took me to a closed Game Arcade and there I saw a rotating candy machine washing clothes I had recognized, they were my brother David's (who is not blood and was not on the recent mission of whatever crimes we had committed as a family)  and so, I said to her "Alex and David are here!" happily, I saw Alex (my cousin) and a random black man I had never seen and they both came out of a restroom (maybe it was supposed to be David? they are lovers.) they followed us out of the building and talked with us for a few minutes but did not come with or ask for a ride.

The next thing I knew was I was at her families dinner, it was very fancy, very christian, kid friendly and it looked delicious.
    Suddenly the family members had changed and I assume she invited me to bring my family because My cousin Isabel was there and she was not even in the dream previously, then my Dad was actually my other dad, Tony not Derek (derek birth father who was with me in the dreams beginning and Tony, Father in law) and then after that I was served a delicious looking dinner but the tables and chairs were very wobbly and I kept knocking things over (I like to tip my chair even in my dreams?) and the Lady serving the dinner got a little angry but made it into a subtle joke. Eventually, her family was talking to mine like they'd known each other for years. What even dude?

That's all I can remember from this morning's dream, I dreamt some other weird shit too but that dream has more gaps because it was less recent in hours, I watched fight club last night and I guess it influenced my dreams strangely. Most movies do for me.

Any ideas of what that crazy shit means? Thanks.
    Rosie

19. You are good. I like this. Ive had a huge interest in psychology and observing and interpretations for the past few years now and usually i can interpret my dreams pretty well. My dreams tend to last a long time, and be very vivid..to the point where i really didnt feel like i was sleeping anymore and would just wake with a new crazy memory. I eventually had to smoke excessive amounts of weed to forget some since this was happening every night and it became alot to bear. Anyways, ill only explain a small portion of some that ive been wondering about.

A few years ago i had a dream that didnt last long. The main thing i remember about the dream was standing near a beautiful pond on a nice day when all of a sudden a commercial plane crashed into the pond. Far enough to where we were safe, but close enough to get a detailed view of the crash. Thats about all i remember, weird thing is that as soon as i woke up, got online, and first story on the news was about a commercial plane crashing into a pond during that morning when i was asleep. After that i had a dream i was walking down a beautiful road in the countryside, next to a feild. It was quiet and i heard a helicopter coming in the distance, i look up just in time to see it dive to the field uncontrollably and burst into flames the second it hit the ground maybe 20 yards from me. Again i was safe, but once it hit the ground the flaming helicopter contiued to berral roll maybe ten times. I remember thinking about the fact that people just died in there and if theyre still alive, theyre in some of the worst pain imaginable, and i really felt that pain. Then just a few days later, i had another dream...driving down the road, not in a particularly nice area but not bad, and i see a small passenger plane crash onto the top of this tower thing and it stopped there. The people in the plane had to have been fine still at this point since it wasnt a serious crash. And then i remember thinking, please dont fall, please dont fall...and slowly it slides off the top and falls and burst into flames, surely killing everyone on impact. These dreams in sequence really stood out to me since theyve happened. The fact that the first dream was happening at the same time, in real life, was odd but maybe purely coincidence. I dont know if the other two happened for real, its possible it did and i didnt hear about it but who knows..probably not.

Anyways thats all i can say for now, ill keep tuning in though for sure and look forward to more interpretations.

20. Just like to start out with this is one of the best threads I've seen in a while, right I wonder if you could help me out with this one, I don't ever dream when I smoke the herb n I smoke it every night. I went on holiday to turkey perfect chance for a t break, the dreams came thick and fast but one has stuck with me. I moved away from all my mates in Scotland 2 years ago and in this dream we had all met up for the purpose of hunting corpses we searched my old hometown top to bottom and no luck all of a sudden we were climbing up a water tower we got to the top we must of been inside as there was a roof over us and we found 2 body's face down in the bottem of this water tower covered with water.

I mean wtf how would my brain be able to think up a scenario as dramatic as that?