Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Hemp Oil (Rick Simpson's) Extracted Through Olive Oil (Totally Safe)

Hemp hemp oil oil olive oil olive extract Rick Simpson

• Please log in to reply

Sacerdotal

Sacerdotal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,264 posts

So this is how it is done:

I have this TERRIBLE Candida Albicans in and around my lungs and I can barely breath. It has been 3 months now and my life sucks black dicks. I am very depressed cause I was sick the whole past year. I thought back then that my life was shitty but now I am like half-disabled.

Can anyone testify to Hemp Oil's effectiveness in treating Candida? Has anyone tried this Olive Oil extraction to make Rick Simson's Oil?

In making RS's Hemp Oil can I use the leafs? I mean, are they going to help too. Cause it would be cheaper if I tell my man to give me bud that has leafs as they usually trim it off before selling, at least most of it. 

HarryParatestes

HarryParatestes

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

For your reference, Google Dr. Tullio Simoncini.  It's heavy on the tecno-jargon but is very interesting.

Cannabis is an antibacterial,so candida should respond well.

You can use the entire plant. There are fewer cannabinoids in leaves and stems but they are still there. Try a bud only batch and a trim batch and compare. But really, now is not the time to be pinching pennies. Use the best stuff internally and the second rate stuff topically or in edibles.

Hope this helps.

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Edited by BadKittySmiles, 20 May 2013 - 10:03 PM.

Sacerdotal

Sacerdotal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,264 posts

Thanks a lot, BadKitty ;). I like your style. Can you (or anyone else) give me a good recipe to make cannaoil with coconut oil (I love it and it helps with candida a lot!) on an oven rather than in a stove? My stove is too damn strong and uncontrollable. Everything burns so I can't risk expensive weed going to waste. So basically I put the coconut oil in a pot, the pot is on the oven, and I wait for it to become liquid. The coconut oil has to cover the herb. That's what I know. I checked your CannaPharm thread and it is great but I didn't see instructions for cannaoil using coconut oil on an oven. I want to be able to mix the material while it is heated to make sure it doesn't burn. I guess some of the goodies with evapourate but it is still gonna make me high, right? I have never gotten high through edibles. Tried em 3-4 times and nothing so I am going to use gelatin caps and I hope coconut oil helps with the bioavailability. I also need to know how much  worth of weeb I should eat if I use gelatin caps cause my breathing is such that I shouldn't have a racing heart cause it fucks my breathing. Something like that... I know a gram would be A LOOOT. What about half a gram? Maybe I should try 1/3 gram the first time and see how my breathing reacts and then try 1/2 (the next day) and then more if 1/2 is too little..?

Sacerdotal

Sacerdotal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,264 posts

I saw the decarboxylation part in the world summit video series. Great info. One thing I don't get. So I put a pot with water in it and another pot in the larger one so it floats in water kinda (or is above it, doesn't matter). I put a cooking bag with the weed in it inside the dry pot (smaller one). In the video there were drops on the outside and you said it was because the bag was floating in boiling water. Am I wrongly interpreting it. The bag should be in the smaller pot which has no water in it, right?

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Edited by BadKittySmiles, 21 May 2013 - 07:08 PM.

• Herbal Girl likes this

Sacerdotal

Sacerdotal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,264 posts

Thanks for the clarifications. I now get the whole decarbing process.

About the cannaoil: what I meant was that I want a recipe that doesn't require putting the cannaoil inside the oven/stove. In my previous post I used the word "oven" instead of "hot-plate" (the thing on top of an oven/stove) . I read your posts in the cannapharm thread and you talk about recipes where u put the cannaoil inside the stove and my stove is too crazy and burns everything... So can you tell me if the following process will work:

I decarboxylate my weed the way you have shown in a bag floating in water. Then, I put the decarboxylated weed in a pot and mix with coconut oil and perform Hashmouf's recipe - the one that he lets the weed and oil/butter simmer for 5-10 mins, freezes and unfreezes it and strains it. In his recipe he doesn't decarboxylate it prior to mixing it with oil so I guess by adding this decarboxylating process of yours before doing his recipe will result in a better activated cannaoil? By doing his recipe I will be able to mix and look at the mixture and prevent it from getting burned. And it is a very quick and easy process. After I have strained the cannaoil I will put it in gelatin caps. Do you think this will work? I am a ZERO at cooking so this looks very easy and doable to me. I have already blown up my kitchen once so I think the mixture between your decarboxylating and Hashmouf's recipe is easy enough for me to not blow myself up and get good cannaoil that will get me high for the first time (from an edible) :) .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hemp, hemp oil, oil, olive oil, olive, extract, Rick Simpson

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users