Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Weed That Is Sold On The Streets Weaker Or Stronger Than Medical Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StarCrazy880610, May 20, 2013.

1. I have 2 theories.

1. People aren't taking the time to cure.

2. Advances in light and nutrient technology is only boosting certain properties of cannabis, maybe leaving behind chemicals and changing the high.

2. OP....

maybe.

3. Pretty much everything in michigan is "street" and "medical" at the same time..it isnt who ya know its who ya know that grows lol

4. Just depends where dealers are copping from. theres some good growers here in PA because ive never gotten regs before just at the lowest mids that still have a ton of kief

Sent from my intergalactic spaceshiphotbox

5. Here in texas it's all street at this point we can buy the "Name brand" for 50 per 8th or we can get mexican at 60 an oz..you choose.

6. #26 xcfhgt, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    here in portland you got medical growers selling to non med people so you can find the same quality on the streets as you would with a mj card. [​IMG][​IMG]

7. Honestly, you'll get really good weed more consistently through a dispensary. But if you want the BEST of the best, a boutique grower's head stash is where you want to be. That's a lot easier to mention than to find however.

8. #28 Cheeto Jones, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    You wouldn't believe this, but I met a guy I worked with who said in high school, his best friend's parents got divorced because his dad was becoming a big time drug lord.  When his parents got divorced, his dad moved to Florida, and he set up giant growing areas indoors in 3 different states.  They paid a grower who grows for dispensaries with medical cannabis to give them clones and seeds and help set up a first grow.

His dad would vacuum seal ounces of it and send to him.  My friend told me that the guy said his dad would ask him "There's different levels of strength, 1-4, what do you want?"  He said usually they would pick 3 because they said 4 was so strong it was almost too much.  Lmao, he said they would get SO much free weed, and they would sell it to kids in school and he made like 5,000 dollars.  

So yes, street stuff CAN be as good as medical if it's grown in circumstances like so.  As long as they have good starting product, seeds a clone or whatever, they are properly cared for, then they will be just as good as medical

9. It depends on where you live, as it is a combination of who you know and where you live. Like others have said if you live in a legal or mmj state than there is a higher chance you will run into mmj in the black market.

10. Seriously, most annoying OP of all time.

Sent from this guy

11. Just because your dealer tells you it's medical doesn't mean it's medical. Lol if that was the case 90% of what I some is medical and I live in VA

12. My permafrost and berry cough and ak 47 would have reamed the stinkin HIDE off a damned fart ass medical bud. And black Betty.