My Organic Tea Recipe

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by blam3d, May 19, 2013.

1. Ok so i've been cooking my tea for around 36 hours now. It consists of the following. 

4 gallons of water
    1 cup of fine ground alfalfa meal
    1 TBSP blackstrap or sugar beet molasses

Now my main question is, how do i feed this tea to my plants? What if i also have to water them today? I have 4Gal of tap water that i left out over night, and i also have that 4Gal tea brew. 

2. I don't think i made my question very clear. What i'm really trying to ask is if adding the tea to them would count as watering them also? Should i give them less water today since im giving them the tea also since after all it does have 4Gal of distilled water. Can anyone shed some light on this?

3. the "tea" is your water, with add'd microbes. The longer you brew it, the less diversity you have.

4. @[member="tweakz"] thanks man, but i diluted it with pH corrected water at 6.5 pH. Half a gallon tea, half a gallon 6.5 pH water. Would it be beneficial to use the tea every watering? Or should i stick to once every 2-3 waterings? 

5. #5 blam3d, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    Next watering ill just use the tea only, but so far they seem to love it.

6. You don't need to dilute the tea. It'll be just fine as is. Typically though, you only want to brew for 12-24 hours. Unless you do a straight alfalfa tea or similar in which case you can soak longer. You only need to apply an act once or twice throughout the grow. You can always add in alfalfa or kelp meal teas once every week or two if you choose. Or just molasses tea as well.