Wos Afghan Kush Ryder Cfl Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by swansea stoner, May 19, 2013.

1. #41 swansea stoner, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    lmao XD it making my mouth water too i wish i had some left :( lol .i go through a 20 (2g)a day 0.o lmao fuck knows where the cash comes from haha some times pick up q's to try and save a bit of cash but this is why now i decided to grow one :) and because of the weather i been thinking of getting a few seeds and doing a outdoor grow somewhere lol but dont know if it will hold up :)

ouch dont think i could go 2 months without lol .bho is safe aslong as the proper equiptment is used buy a bumblebee extractor if you dont want to make a diy one :)

2. film 4 +1 looking like a good film. night folks.

3. #43 swansea stoner, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    day 21 

shes growing well and the lst i done yesterday seems to working and theres a bit more growth in the branches
    nothing much more to report really :)

heres todays pics though
    2013-06-08 17.44.50.jpg 2013-06-08 17.43.05.jpg 2013-06-08 17.43.01.jpg 2013-06-08 17.42.41.jpg 2013-06-08 17.42.27.jpg 2013-06-08 17.42.21.jpg 2013-06-08 17.40.28.jpg 2013-06-08 17.39.24.jpg 2013-06-08 17.38.55.jpg 2013-06-08 17.38.42.jpg

4. I took a peek when i got the notice but i dont know if its my dang phone/network or GC's newest format, but pics have a problem with showing up. Sometimes they do, sometimes they dont, sometimes they show a broken thread?? Pisses me of cause i want to SEE everyone elses progress. Its half the fun. :angry:

But, glad their thriving, lol.

5. i readded them to the post so they hopefully should be visable now and i know its gone quite bad for trying to view photos thesedays :(

6. Looking good man. Day 21 from seed, what day did she break the surface?

7. well took 3days to germ and grow its root then it shot above ground day 4 :) it was very fast :)

8. cant update till wednesday as im away but thought i should say i got two invaders in my grow lol :p a cheese plant and a jack herer my mate wants me to look after and lst for him for a week or two.
    and just put biobizz grow & bloom + a ph pen in my cart on ebay ready to be paid for thursday :D going with organic nutes and going to be using them when they arrive :)

9. Enjoy ur time away fella ! You teasing us by saying that you have those other plants and no giving us a sneaky peak b4 u go ! lol

10. lol :) well threre will be some pics wednesday just they came just as i was leaving yesterday so had no time to snap a few pics lol :)

11. Ok I guess patience is called for then lol. On my side my light has turned up and reflector too. got exhaust fan also so we are looking good :p) I started lst today also. I think Ima have to make a diy cool tube tho cos even just a 150w hps kicks out a fair bit of heat !! I must find a way to resolve it sooner rather than later ! I will update my post on Wednesday ;) TOMORROW haha Also gonna make CO2 generator tonight/tomorrow :p)

12. haha indeed hps are hot asses lol try putting a strong fan just below it so it pushes most of the hot air to the exhaust :)  and i been thinking about buying a co2 cylinder :) and i also been looking at some more beans to get in the next few weeks. now i got this one going i want to do more :D lol but my friend went to check on the plants and feed my cat for me and he said that the plants are looking healthy and the lst i done yesterday for him on the cheese and JH seems to be working well :)

13. Sweet man ! Where did you go (dont give away more than u want to) I cant wait to see ur pics and I am about to udpate my thread cos i dont wanna wait lmao

14. where did i go in what way to look at beans or away lol i went autofloweringseeds.com im thinking of getting advanced BioDiesel Mass and then a free bean of a  DELICIOUS IL DIAVOLO :) and away in bridgend till tomorow

15. #55 loco2manis, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    I see u havn't bought them yet. Check out herbies seeds man. they are doing some good freebs

16. autofloweringseeds.com is herbies :D lol :)

17. OH right lol Good place to be that is. How many are you buying in total ? Well how many will you receive I mean.

18. im only planning on buying the 1 as i got such small amount of room to do it in :) lol and the one im buying is 1x advanced BioDiesel Mass and then 1x free bean of a  DELICIOUS IL DIAVOLO :) so two in total 

19. ah sweet. I bought 3 of the white express and only got on free lmao. U gonna have to cut more holes in ur ceiling ? lol

20. awesome lol :) and no im planning o nmaking some short but wide pots :) as the one hole is above a cuboard :) and theres no way to hide it if i cut more holes lol