Wos Afghan Kush Ryder Cfl Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by swansea stoner, May 19, 2013.

1. well she's growing well now :) so i started doing a little lst earlier by using a bit of tape which i just swapped to some string as the tape damaged tip of leafs [​IMG]and moved her closer to the light to get a bit more light to the rest of the plant not just the top.

Attached Files:

2. Looking good jack ! Gotta ask though .... did you pull ur fan outta a lake or sumut ? lmao it looks a lil dirty !! hah ! HEy man did you know that you can get proper mylar of ebay for like a quid for a 1mx2m piece ? they are sold as (and are) survival blankets. you know the kind that marathon runners use. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300895870830?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
     WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW cheaper than ur hydro shop do it for. and far more reflective than foil, BUT ur doing things good man cos that plant looks good and green. What day number are you on ? What's the medium ?

3. Subbed in for this! I'm always interested in people growing autos. I just statted my autos also so I'm intetested to see how they compare since you're doing soil and I'm hydro. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing your finished product.

"I grow for the beauty of the plant, the high from it is a bonus."

4. You know another thing that works well for lst are bread ties or garbage bag ties. Good job bro, looking nice!

5. #25 swansea stoner, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    lmao no its been in the attic for years lol was surprised when it worked tbh haha :D. yeah im planning on getting some dimond reflective mylar its bit more expensive but it got loads of advantages :)
    Diamond diffused pattern to spread light more evenly.
    Produced to help eliminate grow room hot spots. 
    100% lightite (a true BLACK OUT, test it yourself!). 
    PET coated to protect against corrosion and wear. 
    With Membrane Memory to dramatically reduce creasing effect.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HYDROPONICS-DIAMOND-MYLAR-REFLECTIVE-SHEETING-1m-x-1-25m-SILVER-FOIL-LIGHT-PROOF-/230747576836?pt=UK_HomeGarden_Garden_PlantsSeedsBulbs_JN&hash=item35b9a09a04

and i only need like 3 meters 
    plus im on day 20 from start of germination :D and only bnq multipurpose its brilliant :) something like 20l for £2-3 :) had no ph problems or anything with it and it contains enough nutes for 6 weeks :)

welcome theres plenty of seats :p and good grow karma to you and your grow :D
    yeah i know i just came across my string before anything else after i seen the tape damaged the leafs :p lmao :D 

7. my local hydro shop sells the diamond stuff for £4 mer meter ! lol I have some blankets on order from ebay and i bought some blackout mylar (not diamond) for £3 per meter though im sure the fella gave me about 3 maters. nice chap :p) lol. It's a place in rumney in cardiff (il call it my local as i dont really drink lol. Thinking about swansea My sister used to live on may hill. Gwanogyn road or sumut. used to love to visit for the shroomage :p) Illigal my arse lol. I remember going to a head shop in camdon (london) before the ban and  bought some blue hawians (i think) Fuk me was I of my roker on the train on the way home ! lol. good times

8. #28 swansea stoner, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    i buying this one as it has a sponge membrane to stop it creasing so i don't need attach it to wood or anything i can just pin it to my roof supports :D i love mushrooms o.0 havent had none in about 2-3 years :( my mate grew them too he done a few golden teachers and some haywain ones cant remember name lol. lmao last time i took them i was at mcdonalds and it looked like everything was floating out at sea haha but that was liberty caps from a field in a place 
    \tGwaun-Cae-Gurwen  
      :D :p

9. I think this might be for another forum BUT you can still buy spore syringes..... Add to a little boiled (or in my case gone through a pressure cooker) compost and hey presto you have ur shrooms. Total coat about £15-20 but like i say they are profuse around there :p)
     TBH I aint done em since I ave had my kids. thats a big nono I couldnt do it lol. not good for me or them !

10. same here since i got with my partner and had kids :) i just stick to weed now lmao :)

11. i used to work (when i was 19-20 for abt 4-5 yrs) for a company called stage miracles in london. Now im not saying all ppl in the music industry take drugs at all, BUT it aint like working for the police if ya get my drift. ahhh the goo old days :p) Wacky fun times and hard graft ! LOVED festy season !!!

12. i worked in construction a few years ago but cant even get a job interview these days if i could get a job i could do a bigger grow :p

13. now we grow our herb for fun but im sure it could stretch to some new items ;p) its amazing that ppl will swap items for info EHEM ;)

14. lmao indeed haha :D but my plant is my own i will be keeping it to me :) and making edibles or bho out of the trim and things :D

15. sounds like a plan man !

16. me and a friend made bho . his grow suffered bud rot :( worst luck but then i told him we could save any that didnt get hit by it yet then the rest can be made into bho so we did and this was our result
    bho.jpg

17. Looks gooooood man !

18. lol it was i put some in a pipe on top of some keif 0.o it got me stoned out of my mind lmao XD

19. ur making my mouth water man ! LOL I was buying 10 bags but decided to put the 40-50-60 quid into growing so even if i get hay from these two it will work hahahaha ! 3 months with not man ! :( all for the greater good tho ;) 

20. Been dry for the last 2 months and looking at that makes me quite envious. I want to make some BHO with this grow but the process scares the shit out of me, no lie.

"I grow for the beauty of the plant, the high from it is a bonus."